SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:41 am

luvstx wrote:Thinking back to Susie date….when was the last female contestant who made it to F3 after having the first one one dates?  Just can’t remember?
Here are the seasons, and dates for F1-3 Episode 2 dates.

ID dates in epi 2 that made f 3

Ashley, S15, was F3
Courtney, S16, was F1
Desiree, S17, was F4
Claire, S18, was F2
S19 - NO
Caila, S20, was F3
S21 - NO
Becca, S22, was F1
S23 - NO
Madison, S24 was F2

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:53 pm

I didn't really enjoy this episode. Too many villains taking up too much time. What's funny is that apparently I napped through much of the 2nd GD and didn't even notice until I was listening to the Dear Shandy podcast. Oh well. giggling

I don't know which one was worse but think it was Shanae because she lied about another woman plus told her story that wasn't hers to tell. Cassidy was just annoying in general. They love the drama on this show. What they don't get is that it gets just as boring. I thought Susie's date was good but that's about it for the night.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:14 am

I loved how the women were all excited about going on the first group date. That will change to disappointment soon enough! The property for the children's birthday party was beautiful, and as someone who likes to swim laps, I was drooling at that pool.

I'm surprised that Clayton fell for Cassidy's little ruse to get time with him, but perhaps at this point he was still feeling his way as lead. Cassidy's unrelenting aggressiveness seems very one-note to me. I think the most interesting villains are the ones with some positive qualities mixed in to counter the bad. Her comment to the table of children, "I spend as little time around you small people as possible," was just shockingly rude.  I loved Gabby's comment in her ITM, "He's acting the fool." She wouldn't be afraid to call Clayton out on any BS, and I think he'd like her better for it.

Susie's date went well. I love whenever a couple on a date buzzes the mansion.

I continue to enjoy Teddi, Elizabeth, and Rachel. I like Mara's rather pointed personality -- I think she adds interest to the show. Eliza is as cute as a button.

Shanae to me is just your basic mean girl. Did she never attend any college parties? If someone zones out on you during a conversation, move on. There were plenty of other women in that house for her to talk to. Pushing Elizabeth off of that float should not have been tolerated. IMO she should have been sent back to the mansion immediately and excluded from further participation in that date. As a matter of fact, once she is eliminated, I never want to see her on the franchise again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
Miakennedy
Hotmomma
Sprite