SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:04 am

I hate to be continued shows. I hate them even more when I have to wait 2 weeks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:05 am

I am so over the woman that made fun of the woman with ADHD -- how inappropriate and unkind.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:10 am

Well .. they didn’t show the funny interaction with Gabby with her comment that he reacted to in a preview .. bummer

Her edit reminds me of Melissa’s on Jason’s season . Minimal to no verbal interaction but facial expressions .. am disappointed in general so far .. too much other crap going on
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:23 am

Ben Higgins, F3 Caila had the first one on one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Klassy!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:51 am

While Clayton has some enduring qualities, he's a typical boy when these women (girls really) lavish attention on him. He can't see straight - ask any mother whether Cassidy or Shanae are there for the right reasons and they will tell you NO. But Clayton is slayed by Cassidy's attention - no wonder he was intimate with all in the FS!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:27 am

Norcalgal wrote:While Clayton has some enduring qualities, he's a typical boy when these women (girls really) lavish attention on him. He can't see straight - ask any mother whether Cassidy or Shanae are there for the right reasons and they will tell you NO. But Clayton is slayed by Cassidy's attention - no wonder he was intimate with all in the FS!

ITA and it makes me sad for him. I knew tptb would portray him this way. I think he's really naive as to the way this show works and the fact that they are not his friends. While he's not my choice for bachelor, he does seem like a good guy and I am not enjoying the "clowning" and mean girl aspects of the season thus far.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agree with you on this. Last night was a typical mean girl episode and I was disappointed that we didn’t get much of a window into any depth from Clayton because he had few conversations that had any depth thanks to the tattling, etc.

Cassidy was just horrid from the get go. And Shanae not any better.

And now we have to wait two weeks to get much more. It won’t help them attract more viewers
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:12 pm

I'm sure he's a good guy but he's coming across very naïve and like a boy in a candy shop who's tongue tied half the time.

He's not my choice for bachelor either but at this point I can't see anyone who would be a good fit for him. He seems to be the laid back quiet type who agrees with everyone and everything (have no idea if that's true) and most of the women from what I see are not sincere and I don't think they are really into him. At this point, the only one I see that is sincere is Rachel. Her ITM may be a little OTT for someone she just met but I think there is some attraction on her part. jmo's.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:04 pm

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s The Bachelor this Monday drew 3.1 million viewers and a 0.7 rating, ticking down from its season opener but still leading the night in the demo.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:16 pm

This is so petty, Gabby voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Jan 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
Miakennedy
Hotmomma
Sprite