SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are making my head spin! So messy. I feel for all the final women and Clayton.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's what happens too considering the epi description says

when one woman’s questions send him reeling  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, at this point, he has a FS with both Gabby and Rachel? and depending on who was first, he doesn't tell the 2nd one he was intimate with the 1st one but decides to tell Susie, the 3rd one? dizzy

Maybe she is the only one that asked? Let's be real, Clayton isn't exactly the most articulate of guys and he gets frazzled easily.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:36 pm

I'm not sure how that's going to look for Susie if she asked then walks off because he admitted to what happened in the FS. I wouldn't be happy either if he said ILY so I don't blame any of them for getting upset.

If you're going on this show, imo you have no say what goes on in the FS with the others. It's up to the lead to do what they want. If you can't understand that, then imo you shouldn't go on this show.

I personally don't get "you've always been the one" but then sleep with all three, but that's my personal opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I get it, but maybe he said something that just turned her off. I get that people intellectually understand what they are getting into, but I don't think they really understand how manipulative things are. At this point, they are all tired and wanting it to be over and I can see how something little could turn her off. Maybe after all that, she realized she really didn't want him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:32 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:What I get from the preview is Clayton cant promise he won’t or didn’t already get intimate with the other two so Susie left on her own. She says, “I shouldn’t have to ask my future husband to not sleep with somebody else.” He gets pissed at that. He tells Gabby and Rachel at the rose ceremony that he was in love with all 3 of them including Susie and that Susie left because he was intimate with both of them (Gabby and Rachel).

The one thing that stood out to me about hometowns was when Susie's dad told Clayton that Susie would be very loyal to her partner until such a time when her partner is/was no longer loyal to her. That comment felt like foreshadowing from someone who knows Susie really well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:20 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:49 pm

Amethyst wrote:snipped ...
The one thing that stood out to me about hometowns was when Susie's dad told Clayton that Susie would be very loyal to her partner until such a time when her partner is/was no longer loyal to her. That comment felt like foreshadowing from someone who knows Susie really well.

Yep - that's how I see it too. But kudos to her if she asked and kudos to Clayton for being honest. That is the basis of any committed relationship.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:51 pm

Yep - I see it this way too. Kudos to Susie for asking and to Clayton for being honest. Honesty is the basis for any committed relationship.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:18 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

Yep - that's how I see it too. But kudos to her if she asked and kudos to Clayton for being honest. That is the basis of any committed relationship.

I agree. I think that cast members have a right to set standards for what is and what is not acceptable to them, as long as there is no shaming in the process. Honestly, in the real world, any woman who accepts a proposal would not expect her betrothed to have slept with anyone else in the past week or two. That would be considered a major betrayal. There have been leads who have only slept with the cast member with whom they wished to propose (Nick comes to mind.) It's not only doable, it's sensible.  

If you tell someone that you love them, and then sleep with someone else, it speaks volumes, IMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:17 pm

Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I get it, but maybe he said something that just turned her off. I get that people intellectually understand what they are getting into, but I don't think they really understand how manipulative things are. At this point, they are all tired and wanting it to be over and I can see how something little could turn her off. Maybe after all that, she realized she really didn't want him.

ITA and if someone told me they loved me and slept with someone else, for me, there's no second chance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I get it, but maybe he said something that just turned her off. I get that people intellectually understand what they are getting into, but I don't think they really understand how manipulative things are. At this point, they are all tired and wanting it to be over and I can see how something little could turn her off. Maybe after all that, she realized she really didn't want him.

ITA and if someone told me they loved me and slept with someone else, for me, there's no second chance.

Yup. Hence why only the bachelor who didn't sleep with anyone is the only one married to the one he picked!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:11 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Yup. Hence why only the bachelor who didn't sleep with anyone is the only one married to the one he picked!

That is true for Sean. But then you have Jason and you have Arie.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Jeepers
albean99
jojo47
luvstx
Fleurdesel