SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:01 am

Teddi is closest to Rachel of the 3 women left…. And she said she has heard about what happened and wants to know if Clayton is OK….
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:04 am

And his response was sad
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:05 am

I don’t think we just saw a man who is with the love of his life
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:06 am

I think he loses everyone and he decides he wants one of them back therefore, TPTB are going to create the space to see if he can make that happen. I don't there's a proposal at all!
Unless they're all acting...serious Oscar nods.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:06 am

luvstx wrote:I don’t think we just saw a man who is with the love of his life

Agreed. I think it just ended badly for everyone, but then why would Rachel be posting kissy faces with Clayton on IG? Unless she's promoting the show and gets something out of it later- like 'ette.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:47 am

Oh my gosh, no one but Teddi and Serene came across over well last night 😬

Shanae no doubt is horrible and her smug attitude was a big turn off but all the girls going after her was … bad, really bad. The part that stuck out to me was yelling at her that her azz looks horrible in her dress … like that’s just bullying, I get she sucks but it’s not relevant to the conversation in any way and just done in an attempt to embarrass her. I also don’t care if Genevieve slept with Aaron or not though, like the girl was single get it 😂

Sarah definitely case across worse to me after WTA. I didn’t have strong feelings about her during the show because everything was so unclear, but the WTA made it obvious to me that she was telling some lies and maybe trying to manipulate people. I think she would have come across better had she just admitted she lied about Clayton crying and apologized, her attempt to cover up her lie made her look 10x worse than just admitted to it would have
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:50 pm

I had to sleep on my impressions of last night's episode as I was very upset what we saw on TV was billed as entertainment. These are real people with real feelings and to encourage bullying and shouting and just anything other than kindness was awful.

The Bachelor is a social experiment at its core (although we have been sold it's a love story show). And when the editing brings out the worst in just about everyone, it is a reflection of who we are as a society. They is not who I am and not how I want to be entertained.

No one is above anyone else - we all approach life differently due to our personal experiences and DNA. I felt so badly for Teddi discussing how the absence of her father growing up has led to her trying to protect herself from love and rejection. It was heartbreaking. The same is true of Serene. Is it chance that these two women with heartbreak stories would be cast? NO! It was done to further the social experiment. Is it chance that Cassidy with her cavalier approach to hookups was just slipped in the cast? NO! How about Shanae with her seemingly narcissistic approach to life? NO!

I have no doubt that each of the women who was featured last night has learned a lot from being on the show. Shanae is one of the prettiest girls there, IMO, and even when she was defending herself and saying some things that are indefensible, she didn't have the look of hate that many of the others had. I was most impressed by Marlena last night - loved her natural hair and what she said at the end was spot on. Most of the others, including Sierra, looked like they just wanted to talk and yell and share their opinion.

Compare this group to Michelle's group of men and their MTA - how much they admired Michelle and how much she loved seeing them. We fawn over their bro behavior because they did bond as men who liked and respected each other. Did this happen on Clayton's season? Was it the editing that made these women turn into such witches? If so, then the producers bear the responsibility for turning our TV into trash. It is a disservice to every woman that what we see is emotions out of control. I want to see intelligent, warm, caring and funny women who appreciate their differences and learn to rise above them.

Clayton was definitely sad last night. Who could blame him? By signing up for the Bachelor, he sold his soul to the producers, who do not have his best interest at heart. I want everyone to find their person and live their best life but this particular season has certainly missed the mark - despite how it ends.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:54 pm

I give up.  Some of these women drove me crazy and act like princesses IMO.  Clayton look sad and he has regrets but geez give the guy a break.  I don't care if he was initimate with 2 women.  It's been part of the show for decades now.  Each of the 3 last women seems to be great in their own way and one of them will be the next Bachelorette (please let it be Gabby).  If Clayton said he was broken, then I think he realized who he was truly in love with and remains to be seen if one of them was truly in love with him as well after all was said and done.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fliess is a misogynist, always has been. You can definitely see it in the difference of how the two shows are edited. The women are always worse than the men.

As for the difference between Michelle's men and Clayton's women...her men liked and respected her, but his women certainly didn't respect him and frankly, I don't think many of them even liked him.

We have seen in the past that the cast mirror the behaviors of the lead. If the lead doesn't drink, the cast doesn't or drinks very little. Michelle was a strong, confident lead and those around her acted in a way reflecting that. Clayton was the weakest lead ever and the chaos surrounding him reflected that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for your assessment. I taped the show but am going to just delete without watching. I think the producers' edit is getting ever more vicious. Makes me wonder what weirdos they are to think this is entertainment.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But we shouldn't stand for this and any Bachelor lead should not buy into the discrepancy between the men and women casts. Yes, Clayton was in over his head and his season showed it. It doesn't mean he is a bad guy - it just means he shouldn't have been the Bachelor.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:56 pm

Clayton looked devastated last night.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Jeepers
albean99
jojo47
luvstx
Fleurdesel