SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:17 pm

Ratings:

The Bachelor inched up to 3.4 million viewers, and a 0.8 rating in the demo for its annual Women Tell All special.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:15 pm

Norcalgal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But we shouldn't stand for this and any Bachelor lead should not buy into the discrepancy between the men and women casts. Yes, Clayton was in over his head and his season showed it. It doesn't mean he is a bad guy - it just means he shouldn't have been the Bachelor.

All true, but we all know the world isn't fair. These people willingly sign up for this mess with big dreams of social influencing fame and perks. After all these years, with all the info out there about how the show works, editing, manipulation I no longer feel sorry for any of them. They all bring this on themselves. None of these women needed to sleep with him. He didn't need to sleep with all of them. WTH did he expect? It's that old adage...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. There are no more excuses in my book. Maybe harsh, but I am tired of people doing sh*t and expecting no repercussions. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 7 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Jeepers
albean99
jojo47
luvstx
Fleurdesel