SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:44 pm

I know, I know, but why do they have to have sex? question

What is it good for? Has it helped anyone on this show? scratch

Choices!!!

This show makes it cheap.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:07 pm

Idlemess wrote:I know, I know, but why do they have to have sex?  question

What is it good for? Has it helped anyone on this show? scratch

Choices!!!

This show makes it cheap.    

IMO a lead’s reaction to a contestant self eliminating late in the season can be even more damaging to an F1 then having sex with a few in the FS. Once a seed of doubt is cast about possibly being 2nd best and chosen because the first option left, it’s challenging to believe that as F1 you earned your being chosen on your own merit. Fans often refer to the default because it’s a very relatable concept.
This has happened a few times recently.
Brandon self eliminated and as his car was pulling out Tayshia said she always saw him at the end.
Greg self eliminated and that was hot a mess with Katie on her knees.
Now we have Clayton telling self eliminating Susie that he loves her the most.

JMO the sex with multiple people thing certainly doesn’t help promote the monogamy of an engagement and in RL is something most people establish as a no before saying yes to being exclusive but I think emotionally damaging factors cause more insecurity. Ben H has said that his 2 ILYs were never fully recovered from after filming.

This season has a triple out in the 8th inning. Sex with 2 people, 3 ILYs, and a self elimination of the lead’s fav. It’s one big fumble.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:29 pm

Suzie must have been his F1 pick all along . If im not mistaken dosen't the F1 usually get the last Fantasy suite date? Isn't it the concept that it dosen't matter who you slept with in the past, the past is the past (even if it's two days ago on speed dating show) it's moving forward with your F1 looking to the future and they are the last one you were intimate with? IMO TPTB screwed Clayton . Colton was onto them , Arie had to go along with them, as did Jason , they screwed Hannah too and many others. It would've been nice if one of the past leads (including Jesse Palmer) would've given Clayton a heads up on how bad the producers really are. Imo if Suzie really cared for him im sure she had plenty of time alone with him (that we didn't see) where she could have mentioned to him that, that was something that was important to her and would be a deal breaker. Its obvious the producers were in her ear too jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agree!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:07 pm

IF Susie was his pick all along, then he looks worse sleeping with the other two versus if he still didn’t know for sure by fantasy dates. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:08 pm

clayton said he knew it was susie after hometowns, not all along
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:13 pm

ariwolf wrote:clayton said he knew it was susie after hometowns, not all along

So before FDs and still couldn't keep it zipped.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:09 pm

So from that clip, it sounds like he keeps one or both Rachel and Gabby but is still feeling like Susie is the one. He’s either with Susie or nobody IMO.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:18 pm

I think Gabby kicks him to the curb and leaves .. not arriving at the RC .. due to the rose on the pedestal .. “was easy to give love but not to receive” “doesn’t believe a word he says”.. Rachel agrees to stay for the RC .. due to the rose on the floor .. crazy in love with him .. but he ends up sending her home after the RC .. Susie is talked into returning .. and does go to the FRC .. “there is hope in this ring” .. but alas turns him down ……. for now resolution one way or the other out come at the ATFR
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:44 pm

On Teddi's extra interview she gives a lot away, at least for me. She says Clayton makes more bad decisions. I think Rachel except the rose but he break up with Gabby by his choice or her choice. Decides to give it a good with Rachel, she meets the parents. Jesse visit to him is about Susie which then he breaks it off with Rachel (pics of her crying). I guess it's possiblity he could propose to Susie and she turns him down (via RS) but if so he didn't give up on her. Nick said it will be the most talked about finale ever. Clayton said he is preparing himself for the backlash.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:04 pm

I cannot imagine this ending well. No matter how it ends, if he is with someone or not, I can't see it being a happy ending. I just can't. If by some convoluted miracle they twist him into ending with someone, I don't see it lasting. He isn't ready for it and I think he has burned too many bridges with the ladies.

I want to know if his parents know at that point that he told Susie he had already slept with the other two? I like his dad way more than Clayton.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma