SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:08 am

dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:That's what makes me suspicious. Paige said they are all allowed to tweet each other as long as they don't give anything away.

Isn't that tweet between Tristan and Jeremiah too obvious? I would say that is giving something away. So...I'm teetering and tottering. 👅
^^The thing is... I think both of us over analyze things hahaa. I'm willing to bet no one even noticed their tweets. Or haven't dissected them like we have :awesome:

ETA: seriously, I don't think Jeremiah is on anyone's radar as being F1. I mean, for the casual viewer. Especially after the last episode with Shaun, he's definitely the fan favourite. I think people really think Bubba is F1 since if they watch the previews he's featured and has a lot of voice overs

And I'm willing to bet you are right! giggling I agree, I don't think Jeremiah is on anyone's radar...Little Shaun, Bubba, Austin, and Donny are getting most of the country attention. This week may change that after their 1:1 date.

Congrats Sanny. You are getting shout outs from Paige, Jeremiah and Bubba. Cool beans!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:23 am

Congrats to Bee and San for getting love for all their beautiful work!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love your avatar Bee. One of my favorite screencaps from the season. I can't wait to see that episode were they snuggle during their date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:35 am

LOL, you'd have no idea how many times I've been back and forth between who's the F1 (even with Love's spoiler). I just didn't know how Jeremiah was the F1 since he wasn't featured much on the preview and had like no voice overs lol. But after those "sweaty hands #madeforyou" tweets to Jeremiah (from OClicious and Tristan), his subsequent reply tweet of having "freezing hands and feet", and Paige's tweets about having sweaty hands - I'm more convinced haha. Well, and the fact that She's staying in MN and didn't know Bubba had Twitter or a Facebook fanpage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am 99% sure Jeremiah is the F1. The only reason why I am not going to come out and say he is the F1 100% is because the season is still airing.

I also thought based on all previews Bubba would end up being the F1 and thought TPTB were showing us their connection just like they did with Tristan and Tibble last season. They were featured together a lot, but I think they are setting up Bubba to be the next lead and Paige found something genuine and real with Jeremiah. JMO

Now that I am pretty sure he is the F1 the screencaps of the two of them together mean a lot more and I see their chemistry. I can't wait for their date this Friday.

The reasons you listed in bold scream to me that Paige did not end up with Bubba. Instead she is happy and in love with Jeremiah. JMHO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Love_Me wrote:
LOL, you'd have no idea how many times I've been back and forth between who's the F1 (even with Love's spoiler). I just didn't know how Jeremiah was the F1 since he wasn't featured much on the preview and had like no voice overs laugh out loud. But after those "sweaty hands #madeforyou" tweets to Jeremiah (from OClicious and Tristan), his subsequent reply tweet of having "freezing hands and feet", and Paige's tweets about having sweaty hands - I'm more convinced haha. Well, and the fact that She's staying in MN and didn't know Bubba had Twitter or a Facebook fanpage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am 99% sure Jeremiah is the F1. The only reason why I am not going to come out and say he is the F1 100% is because the season is still airing.

I also thought based on all previews Bubba would end up being the F1 and thought TPTB were showing us their connection just like they did with Tristan and Tibble last season. They were featured together a lot, but I think they are setting up Bubba to be the next lead and Paige found something genuine and real with Jeremiah. JMO

Now that I am pretty sure he is the F1 the screencaps of the two of them together mean a lot more and I see their chemistry. I can't wait for their date this Friday.

The reasons you listed in bold scream to me that Paige did not end up with Bubba. Instead she is happy and in love with Jeremiah. JMHO
oh Love - I`m so glad you were able to let us know who the F1 is! Now when I re watch the episodes, I see how much of a connection Paige and Jeremiah already have in two episodes. I really think we`ll see a love story on our screens Smiley

And I agree, I`m not "fully"(100%) committed to Jeremiah being F1 is because the season is still on going. I just didn't want to be blindsided in the end if somehow he wasn't the F1 laugh out loud.

You and San don't get enough credit! I really appreciate both your efforts and time spent to make this site such a wonderful place to visit :hug:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Beeleever wrote: I agree, I don't think Jeremiah is on anyone's radar...Little Shaun, Bubba, Austin, and Donny are getting most of the country attention. This week may change that after their 1:1 date.

Congrats Sanny. You are getting shout outs from Paige, Jeremiah and Bubba. Cool beans!

I wish they would make a Sweet Home Alabama: College Edition and feature Little Shaun as The Bachelor. He is so full of charm and personality.

Bee, thank you so much for sharing your experiences at the viewing party and your picture with this board. :hug: You are beautiful! It's also great that you got the inside scoop on SHA official Twitter rules. The fact that they can tweet each other while the show is airing confused me for awhile. It's nice though, that they're able to engage the fans during the season instead of hiding in a fallout shelter until the finale.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 pm

In the premiere, Paige said that the company she works for is headquartered in Minnesota. I went hmm when finding out on that episode that Jeremiah is from Minnesota. Maybe work has called her up north, but...
Molly
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Molly wrote:In the premiere, Paige said that the company she works for is headquartered in Minnesota. I went hmm when finding out on that episode that Jeremiah is from Minnesota. Maybe work has called her up north, but...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Molly! How have you been? Welcome Back!

Now you have me wondering what the but is about in your post. Do you mean her job might be in MN, but her heart might be in another state? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 pm

dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:That's what makes me suspicious. Paige said they are all allowed to tweet each other as long as they don't give anything away.

Isn't that tweet between Tristan and Jeremiah too obvious? I would say that is giving something away. So...I'm teetering and tottering. 👅
^^The thing is... I think both of us over analyze things hahaa. I'm willing to bet no one even noticed their tweets. Or haven't dissected them like we have :awesome:

ETA: seriously, I don't think Jeremiah is on anyone's radar as being F1. I mean, for the casual viewer. Especially after the last episode with Shaun, he's definitely the fan favourite. I think people really think Bubba is F1 since if they watch the previews he's featured and has a lot of voice overs

I totally agee dee!
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:01 pm

dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
LOL, you'd have no idea how many times I've been back and forth between who's the F1 (even with Love's spoiler). I just didn't know how Jeremiah was the F1 since he wasn't featured much on the preview and had like no voice overs laugh out loud. But after those "sweaty hands #madeforyou" tweets to Jeremiah (from OClicious and Tristan), his subsequent reply tweet of having "freezing hands and feet", and Paige's tweets about having sweaty hands - I'm more convinced haha. Well, and the fact that She's staying in MN and didn't know Bubba had Twitter or a Facebook fanpage.

oh Love - I`m so glad you were able to let us know who the F1 is! Now when I re watch the episodes, I see how much of a connection Paige and Jeremiah already have in two episodes. I really think we`ll see a love story on our screens Smiley

And I agree, I`m not "fully"(100%) committed to Jeremiah being F1 is because the season is still on going. I just didn't want to be blindsided in the end if somehow he wasn't the F1 laugh out loud.

You and San don't get enough credit! I really appreciate both your efforts and time spent to make this site such a wonderful place to visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are so sweet Dee! Thanks for everything you do here. We really appreciate it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:12 am

Love_Me wrote:Congrats to Bee and San for getting love for all their beautiful work!

I love your avatar Bee. One of my favorite screencaps from the season. I can't wait to see that episode were they snuggle during their date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for allowing me to use your screencaps, Love! BTW...the collage has been taken down from Paige's FB page. The photo of us is still up, but picture of the collage is gone........

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm..................
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Congrats to Bee and San for getting love for all their beautiful work!

Thanks for allowing me to use your screencaps, Love! BTW...the collage has been taken down from Paige's FB page. The photo of us is still up, but picture of the collage is gone........

Bee - I was going to let you know about that! Maybe her handlers/producers told her to pull it down.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 am

dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Bee - I was going to let you know about that! Maybe her handlers/producers told her to pull it down.

Yeppers...fo sho. I guess I should have made one with more than one guy....nah. She's got the original collages to keep her warm in MN! giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+18
Barbarossa
Jaybird
LindaPete
Ne14fan
CarrieA