SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:41 am

Beeleever wrote:
Yeppers...fo sho. I guess I should have made one with more than one guy....nah. She's got the original collages to keep her warm in MN! giggling

It's just a fan-made collage from a fan. I think for them to take it down means that Jeremiah is the F1. LOL girldance
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Molly Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Molly wrote:In the premiere, Paige said that the company she works for is headquartered in Minnesota. I went hmm when finding out on that episode that Jeremiah is from Minnesota. Maybe work has called her up north, but...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Molly! How have you been? Welcome Back!

Now you have me wondering what the but is about in your post. Do you mean her job might be in MN, but her heart might be in another state? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No, but I find it interesting that she doesn't rule out Minnesota or a farmer/musician. Her work for Kroeger Farms is in customer relations, so she wouldn't have to live there.

I take it the spoilers (99%) say she does choose Jeremiah - can't wait to see their 1-1 this next Friday.

Thank you for the welcome back! I came on looking for this show as I'm avoiding all Bachelor spoilers to the death this year - even after watching episode 4. :crazed
Molly
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:05 am

NadjaM wrote:
Beeleever wrote: I agree, I don't think Jeremiah is on anyone's radar...Little Shaun, Bubba, Austin, and Donny are getting most of the country attention. This week may change that after their 1:1 date.

Congrats Sanny. You are getting shout outs from Paige, Jeremiah and Bubba. Cool beans!

I wish they would make a Sweet Home Alabama: College Edition and feature Little Shaun as The Bachelor. He is so full of charm and personality.

Bee, thank you so much for sharing your experiences at the viewing party and your picture with this board. :hug: You are beautiful! It's also great that you got the inside scoop on SHA official Twitter rules. The fact that they can tweet each other while the show is airing confused me for awhile. It's nice though, that they're able to engage the fans during the season instead of hiding in a fallout shelter until the finale.

Sorry, Nadja...somehow I missed your post! I am so honored to have met Paige and happy that I can share my experience with you all! :awesome:

I know what you mean, they certainly have different rules than they do on TB with social media. I think CMT is very wise to allow the contestants to tweet and post on FB. It is free marketing as they drum up support for the show each week. I really grew to like Dustin from all the tweets, pictures and videos that Tristan and OC were posting the weekend of the premiere party and PBR. And hey...things can always be deleted from FB and Twitter that they may not want posted. :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:49 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Yeppers...fo sho. I guess I should have made one with more than one guy....nah. She's got the original collages to keep her warm in MN! giggling

It's just a fan-made collage from a fan. I think for them to take it down means that Jeremiah is the F1. LOL girldance

Sanny girl, so strange...the collage is gone from Paige's FB page, but still up on her Twitter images. Wonder why they would take it down from one and not the other? Both the Jeremiah and Bubba pics you made are still on her Twitter images too. Maybe because you are an equal opportunity picture maker. :arrowlove:

Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:51 am

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Sanny girl, so strange...the collage is gone from Paige's FB page, but still up on her Twitter images. Wonder why they would take it down from one and not the other? Both the Jeremiah and Bubba pics you made are still on her Twitter images too. Maybe because you are an equal opportunity picture maker. :arrowlove:

Yeah that's weird Bee. But guess what! I started on the Paige and Jeremiah video already. :giggle:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:35 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Yeppers...fo sho. I guess I should have made one with more than one guy....nah. She's got the original collages to keep her warm in MN! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's just a fan-made collage from a fan. I think for them to take it down means that Jeremiah is the F1. LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sanny girl, so strange...the collage is gone from Paige's FB page, but still up on her Twitter images. Wonder why they would take it down from one and not the other? Both the Jeremiah and Bubba pics you made are still on her Twitter images too. Maybe because you are an equal opportunity picture maker. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah that's weird Bee. But guess what! I started on the Paige and Jeremiah video already. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Yeah that's weird Bee. But guess what! I started on the Paige and Jeremiah video already. :giggle:

:urok: :whoop:

Can't wait to see it! I think you should make two! One with "Tonight" (love that song!) and one with the new song he writes for Paige. I wonder when we get to see him sing it to her?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Can't wait to see it! I think you should make two! One with "Tonight" (love that song!) and one with the new song he writes for Paige. I wonder when we get to see him sing it to her?
Oh! That's so exciting to hear San! I can't wait for your video(s)!

Bee, I have a feeling Jeremiah's will be the last song - out of all the guys that wrote songs for Paige.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:00 am

dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Oh! That's so exciting to hear San! I can't wait for your video(s)!

Bee, I have a feeling Jeremiah's will be the last song - out of all the guys that wrote songs for Paige.

I love "Tonight"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am kinda obssessed :hidingchair

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:04 am

jello1592 wrote:I love "Tonight"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am kinda obssessed :hidingchair
That's my favourite song of his!!! It's been on repeat for two weeks haha :Jeremiah :
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:06 am

dee wrote:
jello1592 wrote:I love "Tonight"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am kinda obssessed :hidingchair
That's my favourite song of his!!! It's been on repeat for two weeks haha :Jeremiah :

It is my ringtone and my alarm clock! I am so in love!! seeing hearts

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 pm

jello1592 wrote:
dee wrote:

It is my ringtone and my alarm clock! I am so in love!! seeing hearts

You guys are too funny. I hope I get to hear Jeremiah :Jeremiah : sing "Tonight" live tonight! :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

San, I think you should make two fanvids. :yes:

Have fun watching the show tonight and enjoy the sexy green tractor date!

Dee, unfortunately, I think you are right about J's song for Paige being the last one. You don't think he would sing it tonight, do you? Nah...I'm sure the producers won't let him.

Patience Bee, patience.

jumping
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+18
Barbarossa
Jaybird
LindaPete
Ne14fan
CarrieA