SELECT CONTENT

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm so excited for me too! I hope she has time to chat for a few minutes. Thanks for all the questions you posted and PM'd me. I'll try my best not to let down my boardies!

:sending flowers
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: *Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Beeleever wrote:I'm so excited for me too! I hope she has time to chat for a few minutes. Thanks for all the questions you posted and PM'd me. I'll try my best not to let down my boardies!

:sending flowers

You did a great job and after seeing how she kept the red banadana and found a way to wear it again seems to indicate that she fell right away!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:55 am

Thanks for sharing the spoiler Love_Me. Smiley

I think it makes a lot of sense. Paige has met a lot of guys like Bubba but never one like Jeremiah. Hopefully he continues to be a nice guy and treat her well. I just wish the same could be said about Ben's different kind of girl. no no

Also, I'm sorry for what you are gong through, Sunny Dayz. If it's any consolation those kinds of things happen every day in real life even without the lure of fame and fortune. I hope the future is bright for you. :yes:
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 am

lavenderred wrote:Thanks for sharing the spoiler Love_Me. Smiley

I think it makes a lot of sense. Paige has met a lot of guys like Bubba but never one like Jeremiah. Hopefully he continues to be a nice guy and treat her well. I just wish the same could be said about Ben's different kind of girl. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, I'm sorry for what you are gong through, Sunny Dayz. If it's any consolation those kinds of things happen every day in real life even without the lure of fame and fortune. I hope the future is bright for you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:42 am

Moving this over to the Possible F1 thread:

Beeleever wrote:
cknr2000 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
Sabrina14 wrote:hello, just want to make sure that Jeremiah if the one that Paige picks? thanks

:Lovesign: Welcome Sabrina! I am not real up-to-date on SHA, but I do know that we have a source claiming Jeremiah is the one Paige picks in the end Smiley Hope that helps!
She doesnt pick Jeremiah,she picks Bubba

Well, that is interesting...and you know this?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:45 am

Beeleever wrote:Moving this over to the Possible F1 thread:

Beeleever wrote:
cknr2000 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
Sabrina14 wrote:hello, just want to make sure that Jeremiah if the one that Paige picks? thanks

:Lovesign: Welcome Sabrina! I am not real up-to-date on SHA, but I do know that we have a source claiming Jeremiah is the one Paige picks in the end Smiley Hope that helps!
She doesnt pick Jeremiah,she picks Bubba

Well, that is interesting...and you know this?
Oh - if you could, please elaborate. :Grin:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:45 pm

On the Krueger Farms live chat last night Paige said her guy is flying to Lancaster (her home?) right after the finale. She's still very much in love. Need to go to Krueger Farms site to see that chat - there's a link at SWA page.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 pm

RealityEscape wrote:On the Krueger Farms live chat last night Paige said her guy is flying to Lancaster (her home?) right after the finale. She's still very much in love. Need to go to Krueger Farms site to see that chat - there's a link at SWA page.
Where is Lancaster, SC or MN? If SC, it's Jeremiah, cause Bubba would drive there from AL. If it's MN, wouldn't Jeremiah drive, not sure of the distance. Bee, do you know how far apart J and P live in MN from each other I believe the spoiler Love_Me got that it's Jeremiah.

I really want Bubba for the next bachelor.

Last edited by Gina on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Gina wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:On the Krueger Farms live chat last night Paige said her guy is flying to Lancaster (her home?) right after the finale. She's still very much in love. Need to go to Krueger Farms site to see that chat - there's a link at SWA page.
Where is Lancaster, SC or MN? If SC, it's Jeremiah, cause Bubba would drive there from AL. If it's MN, wouldn't Jeremiah drive, not sure of the distance. Bee, do you know how far a part J and P live in MN from each other I believe the spoiler Love_Me got that it's Jeremiah.

Lancaster (Paige's hometown) is in SC. Clarissa (Jeremiah's home) is about 1 hour 15 mins from Starbuck, MN (Kruger Farms) I think.

Last edited by Lia on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Lia wrote:
Gina wrote:
Where is Lancaster, SC or MN? If SC, it's Jeremiah, cause Bubba would drive there from AL. If it's MN, wouldn't Jeremiah drive, not sure of the distance. Bee, do you know how far a part J and P live in MN from each other I believe the spoiler Love_Me got that it's Jeremiah.

Lancaster (Paige's hometown) is in SC. Clarissa (Jremiah's home) is about 1 hour 15 mins from Starbuck, MN I think.
Thanks, that seems to confirm that it surely is Jeremiah if he's flying to SC. Bubba would not be flying to SC.

Hoping Bubba is the next bachelor, since I've accepted the fact she doesn't choose him. Both Jeremiah and Bubba seem very happy post show, so it's all good. And if Paige and J are in love, so happy for them. Great season all around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Gina wrote:

Gina...Lancaster is in SC. I did a Googlemaps search, and I'm not positive where Bubba lives, but from Lancaster, SC to Mobile, AL it is 592 miles.

Starbuck, MN and Clarissa, MN are about 60 miles apart. Paige posted somewhere that she is having a finale viewing party in her hometown, so that means whoever her F1 is will be flying to Lancaster.

Does that make sense?

ETA: Sorry for the slow post. Lia beat me to it. There are backroads to take from Clarissa to Starbuck, so it's only about an hour. :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:19 pm

^^ Perhaps Jeremiah is flying from LA. He mentioned he will be in LA on the 26th (Tomorrow). I would assume he would stay at least a week, possibly until the finale?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Possible F1* Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+27
missy0723
karibell72
happyvalleygirl
Carolinagirl1864
amowen83