SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 pm

The Bachelorette: Ashley Hebert Weighs in on Emily Maynard's Casting

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/bachelorette_ashley_hebert_weighs_in_on/288928

Back to top Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:55 am

Posted by Jessica, Tuesday 01/24/2012, 11:11 am

Exclusive Pics! New Bachelorette Star Emily Maynard & Daughter Ricki Stop By The Motorcycle Shop

Already dubbed “America’s Sweetheart” after winning Brad Womack’s season of The Bachelor, this morning it was officially announced that Emily Maynard is the star of the next Bachelorette.

INF Daily’s photographers exclusively caught up with Emily and her 6-year-old daughter Ricki as the two were out and about in Charlotte, North Carolina last week. The two ran errands, hit the gym, and even stopped by their local motorcycle shop.

After her relationship ended with Brad Womack, Emily admitted that Ricki was “heartbroken.” Let’s hope they finally get their happy ending this time around!

Link

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Emily-maynard-012412-%20%284%29

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Emily-maynard-012412-%20%283%29

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 INFphoto_2032273

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 INFphoto_2033463

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 INFphoto_2031458

See more pictures here:

http://www.infdaily.com/2012/01/exclusive-pics-new-bachelorette-star-emily-maynard-daughter-ricki-stop-by-the-motorcycle-shop.html#more-81188
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:44 am

Chris Harrison talks Emily Maynard as the Bachelorette (and Bentley having to get past him first)

Though we’ve known sweet, Southern single mom Emily Maynard would be the next Bachelorette for a week, host Chris Harrison, who officially announced it on Good Morning America this morning, assures us it was only a done deal today. The producers have long been courting Maynard, he says. “We approached her. She was reluctant, and needed a lot of time to think about it, obviously, because there’s somebody else involved in her life, Ricki, her daughter. It was a huge decision. It wasn’t our usual approach to finding the Bachelorette,” he says. “We took it very slow. We had a lot of interviews. She had a lot of reservations, a lot of them centered around her daughter and how we’ll handle that — logistically, too, is she gonna come along? All that’s being worked out. But ultimately, she, like Ben [Flajnik] and even Brad [Womack], ironically enough, knows that she can trust us. It means a lot to me, honestly, that someone like an Emily will come back. It says a lot about this franchise and what we do. Yes, we have dramas and tears, and if you saw The Bachelor last night, the show can be crazy, but at its core, it is a good thing and it works. That’s why these people come back.”

Below, Harrison, who also blogs each episode of The Bachelor for EW.com, talks about how Maynard’s season will be different and what Bentley Williams, the villain from Ashley Hebert’s Bachelorette season, would have to do if he really wanted to contend for Emily’s hand. (That is all conjecture at this point, Harrison says.) Come back on Monday, when Harrison talks about the current season of The Bachelor, and by that, we mean Courtney versus Emily.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What kind of compromises has the show made to get Emily to sign on? Rumors are production will move to Charlotte, so she can be near her daughter.
CHRIS HARRISON: With Emily as the Bachelorette, the show is gonna be completely different on a lot of levels. The locations have not been confirmed — Charlotte and beyond that. We’re still scouting all over the place. We still have a lot of time before we start shooting [for a spring premiere]. Going to her, or somewhere in between, there will be a lot of compromises because of Ricki, which is cool. I love that. You go back to Jason Mesnick, a single dad, and we made a lot of accommodations whether it was bringing Ty in or a babysitter, whatever he needed. We’re gonna make it work. But TV-wise, it’s gonna be a very different season of The Bachelorette, again pushing the social debate of the single mom and when is it okay to bring the daughter in? Is it okay? How do you act as a mom? Is it different than as a single mom who’s footloose and fancy-free? What about the guys? How are they gonna ask? The guy who comes in and gets dead drunk on night 1 and passes out, that’s not so cute anymore. So how much frat house behavior is there? Are there guys in the middle of it that are like, “I’m out. It’s not for me. I don’t want to be a dad.” So it’s gonna be a very different season, and I kinda relish that. It’s one thing I love about The Bachelor, every season is different because everybody has their own baggage, their own history, and Emily obviously is bringing hers to the table.

There are rumors that Bentley has shown interest in being one of her suitors. If he were to come back, what do you think producers would have to do to make viewers accept that? You want good TV, but bringing in someone with a known history like his is dangerous — especially when you’re dealing with a single mom.
Honestly, we haven’t approached Bentley. I don’t think he’s approached us. The only reason everyone is talking about it is because they remember that moment where he said, “I came on The Bachelorette thinking Emily was going to be the Bachelorette,” and obviously it was Ashley and chaos ensued … I don’t mean to be the big brother like I’m the gatekeeper, but he’d have to impress me. I love Emily. She’s a friend of mine, and before I let any SOB on the show, I want to make sure he’s a good guy. But you know what, I wouldn’t be opposed to him coming back. I really wouldn’t. This has nothing to do with TV. If he came back and did a full mea culpa and threw himself on the court and said, “Look, I was an ass. I screwed up. I am sorry. You’re right. Now that I watch it back, we all make mistakes. We all do foolish things,” if he came back and seemed sincere, then it’s up to Emily. I don’t mind giving someone a chance, because then it’s her choice. And you know what, crazier things have happened, maybe they end up happily married.

Get more EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!

When rumors of Emily’s casting surfaced, it reignited the debate over recycled contestants: Some fans love it, some fans hate it. What’s your position on it?
Agree to disagree on all aspects. I’ve always been really on the other side of the fence from the creator of the show, Mike Fleiss. I say you can easily go out and find that Bachelor, that everyday guy — Aaron Buerge and Andy Baldwin, we’ve done it before. I’ve always fought for going out and finding someone new. I can’t guarantee it, but we’ll do it again. We will. That’s what the whole show was predicated on. We’re gonna find this great guy — not necessarily a celebrity, not necessarily someone you know, not necessarily millionaire but just a great, great guy that’s sincerely looking for long and would be an awesome catch — and let’s let it play out. I would love to get back to that. But on the flip side of the coin, Mike Fleiss, who is far more of a genius than I am — it’s why he’s the millionaire, and I’m the host — says you have that built-in story, and there’s a lot to said for having a built-in story coming into reality television. The hardest thing to do is start a show, whether it’s Survivor, Idol, anything, and making you care about these characters. And when you already care, we got you. We already have half the battle won … I think when it comes to Emily and The Bachelorette, when you have such an obvious home run and it’s such a great story and a great social story with the single mom as well, there’s so much that we’ll bring into the show. Anyone who says they’re not watching, they’re not happy, fine. You don’t have to watch. I think this is gonna be a great show, and I totally agree with “recycling” Emily and bringing her back.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/24/emily-maynard-bachelorette-chris-harrison/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Emily Maynard Is 'Scared to Death' About Being the Bachelorette

By Monica Rizzo

Wednesday February 01, 2012 05:00 PM EST

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Emily-maynard-300

Is Emily Maynard getting cold feet?

Production for her season of The Bachelorette begins next month but Maynard, 25, isn't quite ready.

"It really hasn't hit me, what I've signed on to do," she tells PEOPLE. "I'm scared to death."

Last June when Maynard and The Bachelor's Brad Womack ended their engagement, she swore she "had no intentions of ever being the next Bachelorette."

"I genuinely meant that," Maynard explains. "I feel like the biggest hypocrite because I said that and now I'm doing it."

What changed her mind?

"I know it can work," Maynard says. "I fell in love the first time and no, we didn't end up getting married, but in the end just falling in love, for me, is a success."

The show will film in Charlotte, N.C., where Maynard is raising her daughter Ricki, 6, as well as in other locations.

"She's not going to be involved in a lot of filming and certainly not meeting the guys," Maynard says. "But she's really excited to go on vacation with Mommy."

While many find it hard to believe that the blonde beauty would have trouble finding a date, Maynard says dating for single moms can be a challenge.

"My schedule is very different than a normal single guy's schedule. I can't go out every night of the week," she says. "They just kind of fizz out before they ever have a chance to become anything. I have to take things slowly because I have a daughter, so that makes it really hard."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20566428,00.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:54 am

CHOPPER 9: Above the rumored 'Bachelorette' house http://shar.es/fA72l
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:30 pm

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Spl358116001-4550006660633281289

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/emily-maynard-ashley-hebert-and-ali-fedotowsky-shoot-a-reality-show-mustsee-pic-of-the-day
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:32 pm

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Girls
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 pm

http://whitneyport.celebuzz.com/look-who-crashed-our-bachelor-party-02-2012

Look Who Crashed Our Bachelor Party!

Hi friends,
On Monday night we had some very special guests at my parents house for our weekly Bachelor party. Let me start from the beginning though. A few weeks ago, Chris Harrison, who is the host of all of the Bachelor shows (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad), as well as the producers, tweeted asking if people were having Bachelor parties on Monday nights and if they could crash. So Paige and I saw and were like, OF COURSE we want them to crash our party. So we tweeted back, and two weeks later they showed up on our doorstep. Chris came with Emily Maynard, who is the next Bachelorette and a former contestant on The Bachelor. We were all so excited, considering we have been watching all of these shows since the beginning! They brought us some really fun goodies, including signed tote bags, t-shirts, rose pens, to name a few. Such a special treat! I really think it is so great what they are doing to get fans involved in the show. While they were there I was trying to put myself in their shoes and thought about if I, along with a group of people from The Hills, had shown up at people’s viewing parties. Such a fun idea!

Click through the gallery to see pics from our Bachelor party! xoxo, Whit

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Whitney-Port-Hosts-Bachelor-Party-6-502x388

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Whitney-Port-Hosts-Bachelor-Party-2-600x450
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Emily Maynard Gets Bachelorette Advice from Ali Fedotowsky and Ashley Herbert

Thursday February 09, 2012 04:00 PM EST

Newly-minted star of The Bachelorette Emily Maynard was getting some advice for her upcoming season from two women who have been there before.

The reality star joined Ali Fedotowsky and Ashley Hebert for a makeup appointment and some chitchat at Blushington Makeup & Beauty Lounge in West Hollywood. According to a source, the ladies were talking about the ABC reality show, and Fedotowsky and Hebert were giving Maynard advice about what to expect.

"All three ladies got along so great," a source says. "The ladies were really cute together; they joked around and ... were all in very good moods – energetic and excited about being in each other's company."

After the makeup session, the women filmed a promo together for Emily's Bachelorette season which is scheduled to air during the Feb. 27 episode.
– Monica Rizzo and Jennifer Garcia

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20568768,00.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 pm

PIC: Emily Maynard Bonds With Fellow Bachelorettes Ali Fedotowsky, Ashley Hebert!

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 1328799246_ali-fedotwosky-emily-maynard-ashley-hebert-article

Entertainment February 9, 2012 AT 10:17AM By Justin Ravitz

PIC: Emily Maynard Bonds With Fellow Bachelorettes Ali Fedotowsky, Ashley Hebert! Credit: Beverly News LLC.

Bachelorette bonding time!

Emily Maynard is going to enter the spotlight once again when she becomes the latest Bachelorette for its eighth season, airing this spring, and she'll need all the advice she can get!

PHOTOS: Revisit Emily's time on The Bachelor

Enter two veterans of the ABC smash: Ali Fedotowsky and Ashley Hebert! The sixth and seventh season stars joined the North Carolina single mom, 25, at Blushington Makeup and Beauty Lounge in West Hollywood on Wednesday for some much needed girl talk.

"They were giving her tips and seemed to all get along well," a source tells Us Weekly of the meeting, captured by ABC's cameras.

PHOTOS: Ali and Roberto, the way they were

Maynard, whose engagement to Bachelor Brad Womack went up in flames last year, is "excited but also scared" about doing the show, another source adds. "It's hard to put herself out there again."

VIDEO: Inside Ashley and J.P.'s posh pad

Womack. 38, gave her his blessing, the second source notes.

Fedotowsky, 27, called off her own 18-month engagement to Roberto Martinez in November. Hebert and fiance J.P. Rosenbaum, however, are still going strong, and recently moved in together in NYC.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/pic-emily-maynard-bonds-with-fellow-bachelorettes-ali-fedotowsky-ashley-hebert-201292
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Emily Maynard’s Ex: She Will Find Love As ‘The Bachelorette’

Matt Nordgren, who reportedly dated Emily, tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Emily needs to find a guy who ‘likes her for her and not for being on TV.’

After Emily Maynard split from Bachelor Brad Womack, she was romantically linked to Most Eligible Dallas star Matt Nordgren. Matt tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Emily will find love this time around as The Bachelorette.

“I think she’ll be really good, I really do,” Matt told us at the Leadership Foundation event in NYC on Feb. 12. “Emily thought long and hard about does she want to do it again and face the public eye. She has a youngster and so that’s a tough thing right? She did it for the right reasons. I think because of that she’s going to be successful.”

Emily will fall for a guy that isn’t fame obsessed. “One that likes her for her and not for being on TV,” explains Matt. “I think that’s really hard to do when you’re in the spotlight. There’s something different about being on TV. It makes people act weird.”

“Spend some time reflecting on how how the last show went for her,” Matt advises Emily. “She needs to make sure going into it [that] whatever she didn’t like about the first season, try to limit [that] going into the second.”

Emily needs to also look for a father figure for her daughter Ricki, 6. “She needs to eliminate guys that wouldn’t be a good father candidate,” says Matt. “That child, and I know Emily, that’s the most important thing in her life and she needs to be cognizant of that as well as who’s good for her.”

“I just hope that Emily finds somebody who loves her for her,” adds Matt.

BFFs — do you think Emily will find love as The Bachelorette?

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/02/14/emily-maynard-bachelorette-matt-nordgren/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:51 pm

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 20121165

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 20121166

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 20121167

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 20121168
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

+20
Amberish
Pierz
NCGalBecca
Ladybug82
nd4reality