SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 am

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Whitney-Port-Hosts-Bachelor-Party-6
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:57 pm

The Return of Bentley Williams! Bachelor Nation Responds – Exclusive!

Bachelor Bentley Williams left a lasting impression on everyone as the villain of Ashley Hebert’s season of The Bachelorette. It wasn’t just his lack of interest in Ashley and the way he led her on that made him the most talked-about guy of the season, but also his honesty about preferring another woman instead! Emily Maynard, we’re talking about you! Now that Emily has been confirmed as the next Bachelorette, we couldn’t wait to hear what Bachelor Nation had to say about the possible return of Bentley!

Fashionista Natalie Getz (Bachelor 13, Winner/Bachelor Pad) told us, “I think Bentley would be great on Bachelor Pad and Bachelorette. He obviously is really into Emily and would definitely be there for the right reasons. He has a daughter, so Emily's kid could have a playmate! He would do great on the Pad because girls would love him and he is obviously great at manipulating women's minds!”

Erica Rose (Bachelor 9, Bachelor Pad 2) and her gavel would also welcome Bentley back to the mansion; “I am so excited for the return of Bentley! In my opinion he was one of the sexiest Bachelorette contestants of all time. He has shown an interest in Emily for a while and I think he deserves a chance at love and to redeem himself. Also, I think he And Emily would be great together – they both have daughters, are close in age, and would be able to make the hottest babies together!” They would definitely have attractive kids together!

Jeff “The Mask” Medolla (Bachelorette 7) is actually still in touch with Bentley (they were on the same season) and thinks, “If they did have him on the new show briefly, their ratings would go through the roof... but it would be a major distraction for the actual show.” True, but question is: is there any chance they would be compatible?

Jackie Gordon (Bachelor 15, Bachelor Pad 2) recognizes the attempt for ratings too; “I'm not surprised at all by it! The producers we know will pull out all the stops to keep this show entertaining, and to keep people taking. He made it known he loved her and he has a young son too – I'd be surprised if he didn't come back, for ratings sake!”

Bad boy Wes Hayden’s (Bachelorette 5, Bachelor Pad) has an... outspoken opinion. Says Wes; “I’m indifferent about the Bentley/Emily scene. Here is a self-proclaimed a**hol* and a woman who just had a step daddy for her daughter and now will run 30 more guys in and out of her life, great parenting! We all know Emily is doing the show for money, I’m sure she has no problem finding a man. She is addicted to the fame and I predict another failed attempt at marriage, sad but true.” Ouch!

So what if Emily does choose to date Bentley, then what? Jessie Sulidis (Bachelor 14, Bachelor Pad) said, “I think that would just be embarrassing for Emily and if she chooses to give him a date I would lose respect for her and credibility! That guy’s a low-class player!”

Jesse Csincsak (Winner/Bachelorette 4) is right on the same page; “Emily deserves that guy! They can both get famous together. In my opinion, he at least says what's on his mind. She hides her real feelings and plays the goodie-two-shoes roll, can't stand that!”

Elizabeth Kitt (Bachelor 14, Bachelor Pad) admits she didn’t watch that season and isn’t familiar with Bentley’s shenanigans, so let’s hear from someone impartial; “I think it's cool for people to get a second chance at love by going back on the show. Had I not found love with my current boyfriend, I would be hitting the producers up to let me have another shot at it! It's disappointing when you get on the show and realize it's someone you're not attracted to. […] So, good for Bentley! If he's allowed another shot at love, I hope he goes for it! Emily would be an incredible catch!”
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/the-return-of-bentley-williams-bachelor-nation-responds-exclusive?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Exclusive: Bachelorette Alums Give Newbie Emily Maynard Advice

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 120227mag_bachelorette1

The Bachelorette, Emily Maynard, Ashley Hebert and Ali Fedotowsky

Welcome to Bachelorette Boot Camp! On a recent afternoon in Los Angeles, newly minted professional dater Emily Maynard — the previous recipient of Brad Womack's final rose will return as the star of the matchmaking show this spring — got a crash course from show alums Ali Fedotowsky (Season 6) and Ashley Hebert (Season 7) on what's ahead. TV Guide Magazine sat in on the single mom's tutorial.

TV Guide Magazine: What's the best advice you've picked up from the vets, Emily?
Emily: To be open to all types of guys.
Ashley: Yes, don't make judgments on the first night. Dig deeper.
Ali: Keep a journal so when you finish the show you can let your guy know what you were really thinking all along. And I told you how to look more awake by putting a shimmer of white on the inside of your eyes.
Emily: I have a six year old [Ricki], so I'm used to going to bed right after I put her to bed.
Ali: No more of that.

TV Guide Magazine: How much will your daughter factor into the show?
Emily: Obviously, I don't want her to be a main character, but I think it's important for people to see that my whole world revolves around her. [Ricki's father, Ricky Hendrick, was killed in a 2004 plane crash.]

TV Guide Magazine: What do you gals think will be Emily's biggest advantage going into Season 8?
Ashley: The guys will know going into it that she has a daughter and has been through a lot.
Ali: And this is the first season that they're allowing men to actually apply knowing who the Bachelorette is.

TV Guide Magazine: And Emily's biggest challenge?
Ali: Emily is a little bit shy, which can be difficult with 25 guys staring at you wanting you to say something interesting.
Ashley: Saying goodbye to the guys is going to be really hard for her. The best way is just to be honest to the men you're sending home and provide closure.
Ali: Also today, we walked out of a salon and there were like forty paparazzi toppling us over. I know that's hard for Emily, especially trying to protect her family.

TV Guide Magazine: How do you stop yourself from falling for the guys who are lookers?
Ali: You very quickly realize that a pretty face is not going to get you through this experience. When you're shooting every day for three months straight, you need someone who keeps your attention.

TV Guide Magazine: How do you peg the loonies?
Ashley: Every season there's somebody who stands out — whether it's that they're wearing fangs or they get really drunk...
Emily: ...They're wearing a mask.
Ali: ...Or they get a tattoo.
Ashley: You have to ask, "Are you taking this seriously?" Yeah, you want to have a lot of fun, but are they there for the right reasons?

TV Guide Magazine: What insider trick should Emily know?
Ali: The roses are attached with magnets instead of pins, so we don't stab the guys.

TV Guide Magazine: Emily, have you remained friends with your Bachelor ex Brad Womack?
Emily: Oh yeah. He's really supportive and excited for me.

TV Guide Magazine: Ashley, can we get an update on your relationship with J.P.?
Ashley: We live together in New York City. He hasn't skipped a beat with work and I'm starting my [dental] residency soon. We're living the dream and have slowly started to think about wedding plans. We're hoping in the next year.

TV Guide Magazine: And Ali, anyone special in your life after your recent split with Roberto?
Ali: Not at the moment. I'm in a pivotal transition period. One thing I really learned from my experience is that you can't trick yourself into thinking you don't need certain things out of a relationship. But I wouldn't have changed a thing — including picking Roberto. I am friends with every person I've ever dated, so I hope it won't be any different with him.

TV Guide Magazine: So how are you going to spend your final days before meeting your suitors, Emily?
Emily: Being as lazy as possible. Sleeping a lot.

TV Guide Magazine: You're going to break from tradition and shoot at home instead of L.A.?
Emily: I just know when it first begins we're going to do it in Charlotte. We could be there the whole time or just one night. I honestly have no idea. But Ricki is going to travel with me.

TV Guide Magazine: Though she's only six, has Ricki taken any interest in boys yet?
Emily: Oh no.
Ashley: (Laughs) She's the next Bachelorette!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Emily-Maynard-1044165.aspx
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:28 pm

From RS About Em's season ~

Speaking of spoilers, lets talk Emily’s season. Like I said, things are going to continue on as usual for this site. Sure there’s some legal stuff going on, but I’ve denied what they’re accusing me of from the beginning, and will continue to do so, all the while focusing my attention on what lies ahead in Emily’s season. To be honest, I’ve been working on Emily’s season since about mid-January. There was nothing left to spoil on Ben’s season outside of the WTA and ATFR tapings, which I’ve already gotten one of them. ATFR tapes this Sunday, the 4th. Anyway, just to let you know, I’ve already got 6 guys from Emily’s season confirmed, including a couple date locations. I’m sure more will be coming shortly. However, just like I did last season with Ben’s girls, no need to release the names until people actually leave to film the show. Releasing them now could only hurt their chances and maybe not get them cast. So, I’ll just wait and will release a few in my column the day after the finale. The guys will arrive in Charlottle on March 11th and filming will begin on March 14th in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 am

Emily Maynard

Loved her from the start. Wanted to personally punch whatever Bachelor producer came up with the racing track date (her late fiance was a racecar driver, you soulless jerk!). Can't wait to watch her again on The Bachelorette.

Read More http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/02/michael-lynche-baby.html#ixzz1nwVJcG12

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 0223_emily-maynard_ob
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:37 am

LFL: Emily Maynard’s Orange Ribbed Dress & Stone Statement Necklace.

Maynard madness has officially begun; I am already getting requests for Emily’s street style and her season of The Bachelorette is still months away. Smart move ABC, this is going to be the most popular season to date. Steal Emily Maynard’s look and rock your own orange dress and statement necklace for less.

Real Necklace: Stella & Dot Serenity Necklace – $198

Emily’s Look for Less:

1. ASOS PETITE Exclusive Body-Conscious Dress with Textured Rib – $40

2. Althia’s Turquoise & Green Abstract Design Bib Necklace – $58

3. Two Lips Women’s Pizazz Platform Pump – $64

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Emily-Maynard-style-the-budgetista-elizabeth-hannum

http://the-budgetista.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:06 am

Emily Maynard's pink sequin dress

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Emily

Lovers and Friends

Click here for more from Possessionista Fashion Blog
Copyright Possessionista Media, LLC
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:19 pm

emiusacska wrote:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20576524,00.html
according to people magazine it is that house
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Jenn Scheft filmed her b'ette season from New York not LA. And I am not sure that the Villa was in use when Trista had her season. I thought Andy Baldwin was the fist show that used the Villa. Byron didnt use it. They filmed elsewhere in LA.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 am

Emily Maynard gets jeweled up for The Bachelorette

As the current season of The Bachelor winds down, Emily Maynard is getting ready for her turn as The Bachelorette. The southern belle was spotted recently shopping for accessories at Towne & Reese headquarters, a local brand in Charlotte, NC, and one of Emily’s favorites...

It’s no secret that while on The Bachelor last season, Emily was an accessory and fashion maven! She visited Towne & Reese to pick out some baubles from their current Spring line to wear on her season as The Bachelorette. If you like what you see, you can get a 20% discount as a CelebMagnet fan! JUT LOOK BELOW for your discount code and coupon!

Towne & Reese is a line of fabulously fashionable but effortlessly affordable jewelry which blurs the line between trendiness and timelessness. Designed by two moms who wanted stylish, quality jewelry that didn’t break their monthly budget, every piece is priced at less than $55.

CelebMagnet readers can get a 20% off discount on Towne & Reese goodies!The coupon code is CELEBMAGNET20 and it's valid from today (march 7) through next Friday the 16th. Simply enter the coupon code after you have entered your payment information - it is the last step in the purchasing process online. The coupon works on Queen Street store only.

Take it from Emily, who said: “they have the cutest, super affordable jewelry!" The necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings, come in both gold and silver, with a range of hues and designs, from statement necklaces to stacked and cuff bracelets to classic chandelier earrings, bold cocktail rings, and more. And unlike many inexpensive jewelry choices, all Towne & Reese products are gold- and silver-plated, hypo-allergenic, and nickel and lead-free. Celebrity fans of the brand include Reese Witherspoon, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Rhianna, Julianne Hough and Nancy O’Dell. And, of course, Maynard, who recently gushed about Towne & Reese, “I absolutely LOVE it because it’s very affordable but everyone thinks it’s from Neimans.”

Check out the spring line from Towne & Reese at www.towneandreese.com. Emily’s favorites include the Hannah Hoops (“I live in their silver hoops!”), along with the Corinna, Clara and Kasey Earrings. She’s also a fan of the Harper, Harlow, Samantha and Ann Elise necklaces, the Mallie, Ellery and Sabrina Bracelets, and the Eva and Willa rings.

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Emily+Maynard+5

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Emily+Maynard+6

holm - Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 3 Emily+Maynard+7

http://www.celebmagnet.com/2012/03/emily-maynard-photos-town-reese.html
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:04 am

Why are cast and crew coming here instead of staying in Agoura, Calif., where the show's premiere has always been set? Because Charlotte is the hometown of new Bachelorette Emily Maynard, who has a 6-year-old daughter and didn't want to uproot both of their lives for the filming.

ABC has not confirmed that the house is being used for the show, Zillow reports, but the listing agent said one of his brokerage's properties was being used to film an ABC show.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Bachelorette-will-film-in-Charlotte-mansion-141937493.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

+20
Amberish
Pierz
NCGalBecca
Ladybug82
nd4reality