SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:04 pm

Reality Steve mentioned the ladies who could possibly be the next lead and named Katherine as one of them. Doesn’t she leave before HTD’s? Just wondering as usually it’s someone from at least the F3 right?

I would like Katherine as the next Bachelorette. Loved what we saw from her on night 1.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:00 pm

it's typically someone from the top 4 but not always. hannah b was eliminated the episode before hometowns.

katherine is gorgeous. kaitlyn & her are my top 2 choices right now.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:59 pm

I certainly thought Kaitlyn's intro had the ette written all over it. She's so pretty and so it Katherine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:28 pm

did anyone else see the ad asking for single dads to apply? i thought the bachelorette wouldn't be christina because of her meltdown, but she is very popular on social media so maybe she'll get the victim edit tonight
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:51 pm

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2292733854 Her voice grates on me.

Good catch, @ariwolf. We'll have to watch her oscar performance when she is eliminated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:19 am

@ariwolf I saw this also.  I really am not interested in her as the next bachelorette so I hope this is not the case, but who knows.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:42 am

pavalygurl wrote:@ariwolf I saw this also.  I really am not interested in her as the next bachelorette so I hope this is not the case, but who knows.

If they are on an old school show kick, I can see why they may have considered Christina. Blonde Southern belle, single mom...shades of Emily all over again...with a famous family connection. That being said, Emily was the F1 who was there the whole season and didn't p*ss off the other contestants. I can't see tptb picking Christina who was eliminated in episode 3, didn't get along with the others and seemed drunk a good deal of the time. There will be other women who we will get to know much more during the course of the season and will likely become fan favourites. I really don't see it being Christina.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:11 pm

If Kaity isn't F1, I vote for her. She's gorgeous, bubbly, and seems like a genuinely nice person. At least from what I've seen so far. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:07 pm

I've searched around and can only find this IG on the bacheloretteabc.

They would have to know who the ette is who happens to want a single dad? Or they are looking for future single dad bachelor jmo's. We haven't had that since Jason's season, and imo they almost had it with Michael A. Maybe this is what they think when viewers want "diversity". jmo's

https://www.instagram.com/p/Clp9xQ0sVRT/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:02 pm

I think Kat, Kaity, and Ariel would all be good as lead. I'm not so sure about Charity's personality but Becca and Michelle are definitely pushing for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:23 pm

Just listened to the interview with Brooklyn and I'd add her name to the list - especially over Kat. The thing Kat has going for her is her profession - a nurse. I feel as if I don't really know Ariel from what we've seen so far. And Kaity is gold - she'd be my first choice, if she's interested.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:04 am

on his podcast today rs said he’s hearing the bachelorette has already been chosen but he doesn’t know who yet. unsure if that means it’s getting announced early or if they’ll still wait for atfr.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
chasus71
bluwavz
CHO
notarose
Jolena