SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:17 pm

I believe Charity may surprise us. I also believe that because Charity is a therapist that she may hold in a lot of her emotions back which is understandable because she treats children. I am sure she is empathetic to the patients; however, I think to a certain extent she has to hold back a lot. Once she is away from work, I can see how she wants to still be in touch with her emotions which results in her crying over even the small things. Again, I am no psychologists, so this is JMO.

I will say that Charity is so strikingly gorgeous she seems very sweet. I did like her answers to the quick questions Jesse asked her last night on WTA. I could tell that she has a fun side to her. Hopefully we see more of that in her season.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:18 pm

@chasus71 I agree!! Good luck to Charity!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f49c

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:29 pm

Can’t help thinking about Sprite…..she will never be able to unsee the lemon squeeze face!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:24 pm

I just watched a vid in another thread, and it actually looked like she was conscious of it and stopped herself.

ETA: this one

bluwavz wrote:  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:42 pm

@GuardianAngel yes. I watched that I thought she has worked on it and now scrunches up her nose. Seems mean to be so picky. My apologies to charity. Can’t imagine wha5 people would say about me if I were in those shoes!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:38 pm

@luvstx Amen to that! Kindness always looks good on everyone.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:28 pm

luvstx wrote:Can’t help thinking about Sprite…..she will never be able to unsee the lemon squeeze face!

Nope. I think that is just how her face goes. I see it in that GMA video as she is smiling and listening to the questions. I'm sure she is aware of it by now.

Yes, it is picky, but she better get ready for a lot worse because we all know it will come. Tptb no doubt buttered her up to get her to do it, but now they will work on making her one big, insecure mess and SM is brutal. Good luck to her. She seems a nice woman and hopefully, with her background in therapy, she will have some tools in dealing with the BS they will be throwing her way.

I am seriously considering going spoiler free this season. I don't have the time to keeping up with all our wonderful sleuthers or the interest in any of the guys I've seen thus far. I haven't finished all of them, but nobody has piqued my interest thus far.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:44 pm

@Sprite don’t go! We’d miss you!!

Check out Xavier
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:03 pm

@luvstx Oh, I won't go, I'd just be in the unspoiled section. I really let loose when I am unspoiled. Obviously, I am seeing things for the first time so I just write my opinions as things are occurring. Also, when I am unspoiled, it's because I am really not interested in the lead or any of the contestants so I don't hold back. The sarcasm is full force.

It's been a while since I was unspoiled. I think Arie was the last one. I had fun with that one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:05 pm

@Sprite ok. You be you. I’ll stay spoiled
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
chasus71
bluwavz
CHO
notarose
Jolena