SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:06 pm

Jolena wrote:Who knows they could go with Susie from colton's season if she wants it. jmo
??? The Susie I'm thinking of was one of the F3 from Clayton's season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Jolena wrote:Who knows they could go with Susie from colton's season if she wants it. jmo
??? The Susie I'm thinking of was one of the F3 from Clayton's season.

Sorry my mistake , i meant Clayton. giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:02 pm

I'm hearing more talk about Ariel possibly being lead and she seemed to get a bit of a Bachelorette edit, especially when she talked about being alone. :fingersarecrossed

Out of others like Charity, Gabi, & Susie (Clayton's season), I could handle any of them but think Susie may have the best personality. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:25 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm hearing more talk about Ariel possibly being lead and she seemed to get a bit of a Bachelorette edit, especially when she talked about being alone. :fingersarecrossed

Out of others like Charity, Gabi, & Susie (Clayton's season), I could handle any of them but think Susie may have the best personality. JMO

I think so too. I think Suzie could carry the show really well. , I do like Ariel and Gabi too though , just don't know if either one would draw the audience . I do think Fleiss likes the beauty pageant girls . Does anyone know who the fan favorite is for lead as of now?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:54 pm

Jolena wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm hearing more talk about Ariel possibly being lead and she seemed to get a bit of a Bachelorette edit, especially when she talked about being alone. :fingersarecrossed

I think so too. I think Suzie could carry the show really well. , I do like Ariel and Gabi too though , just don't know if either one would draw the audience .  I do think Fleiss likes the beauty pageant girls . Does anyone know who the fan favorite is for lead as of now?

ariel seems to be a popular choice after last night's episode.

if it's charity i'll sit the season out i think. nothing against her, but she doesn't interest me and i don't think she has the personality for it. i'm yet to see her even laugh or make a joke.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:29 pm

When she said that, and the way she said that... it about made my jaw drop. It was so deeply heart felt.

Does anyone know if the pool of bachelors for the next season are quizzed about who they are most interested in? The female fans seem to be drawn to Ariel, but are the guys? Zach's F3 seem to be pretty strong women (another reason to like him, IMO!). But not all guys are into that.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:22 pm

@Buckeye_Fan I don't know this but I get the feeling that Ariel has sex appeal and guys would probably be into her.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:50 pm

Ariel being Ukranian American and a first-generation one, too, I can see that could be popular as a choice.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:57 am

Norcalgal wrote:Ariel being Ukranian American and a first-generation one, too, I can see that could be popular as a choice.

I didn't realize until Ariel's interview on Bachelor HH that she's also Jewish. Andi Dorfman was the only previous Bachelorette who was Jewish so will be interesting if Ariel is chosen.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:00 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:

When she said that, and the way she said that... it about made my jaw drop.  It was so deeply heart felt.

Does anyone know if the pool of bachelors for the next season are quizzed about who they are most interested in?  The female fans seem to be drawn to Ariel, but are the guys?  Zach's F3 seem to be pretty strong women (another reason to like him, IMO!).  But not all guys are into that.

Tired of being alone yes IMO this is a simple authentic truth. Love it as the reason for a romantic journey as Bachelorette.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:36 pm

hmmm... could gabriella be in LA for bachelorette talks? this isn't houston and her cancun trip ended last week...

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image011
https://www.instagram.com/sprinkling_sunshine/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:39 pm

I like Gabi and I think she could handle the lead , however I think TPTB will go with Ariel or Suzie before her. Just a feeling, but as always I'm probably wrong Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
chasus71
bluwavz
CHO
notarose
Jolena