SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:14 pm

Danielle gets the date card and naturally she asks Michael. Logan thinks they might be the next Ashley and Jared. Not even close...thank goodness. They are two mature people, although she is very giddy. They are kind of goofy together. He is starting to be in his head again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:14 pm

This must be so tough for Michael. Especially if he hasn't dated before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:17 pm

@GuardianAngel She was on so long ago...while his wife was still alive. I can't see him even knowing who she was, but she may have continued watching the show and seen him. Maybe someone played fairy godmother/father and got them connected? Wells knows both or someone from production.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:21 pm

I hope they show us more of this relationship than they have of Brandon and Serene, but this is the one that I have really been looking forward to. These two are just more complex and interesting.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:28 pm

Maybe I'm not as cynical as I think I am.  I don't think he knew Danielle was coming and I think he did like Sierra, but she was too young. I like what he just said...at this point in his life he can only be with someone who is scarred like he is...has that life experience. I am buying them. Quick, someone slap some sense into me!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:30 pm

Things are going too well...time for trouble. Bring it on Jesse!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:26 pm

When I was watching Michael and Danielle's date, I was thinking how nice it was to hear an adult conversation. It's a pleasure to see them both together.

I loved when Brittany told Peter, "I didn't even know who you were." Burn!

As far as Casey, I was thinking that he may just have gotten severely dehydrated. But it did look like he hurt his ankle when he collapsed. I hope he's doing okay.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:17 am

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 wrote:Casey falls with a stress fracture.  Get it?  STRESS fracture! #BachelorInParadise
Twitter

Poor Casey. Not the best way to leave the beach. I'll miss his commentary for sure.

I'm so happy that Danielle showed up in time to save Michael! I'm sure it was set up that way but I'm okay with that. They just seem so perfect together and I'm all for it. Not sure what happens with them given the ladies leaving. no idea

I'm not sad about the switch up. The only ones I'm sure will stick it out is Brandon and Serene out of the ones we saw leaving/staying behind. I think the ladies have it better because they get actual a/c. So far I like Rodney with Eliza. I just didn't see it with him and Lace.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:17 am

So I've only seen 2 episodes because well I've been tied up by baseball and The Voice. So far there is way too much crying and don't even remember half of the contestants oops.

Probably going to fast forward most of the Jared and Ashley scenes. :headbanging

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 8367-910 bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 I_got_13 bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 E5kqdm15 bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:45 am

I did, @Linds911. That's the only way I could get through them being on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:26 am

@albean99 please tell me they are only on the 2 episodes from last week.? laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 8367-910 bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 I_got_13 bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 E5kqdm15 bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:16 am

I've been watching it afterwards so I've been able to fast forward through most of it.

As far as Michael and Danielle according to what they said is they've talked through DMs but haven't met in person. She said she commented on a post about his wife and grief or something like that. I've seen him comment on her IG page like once or twice.

Also, not mad about TP giving him lots of screen time and really showing their conversation from their date. Looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel