SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I just want to see Michael and Danielle, Brandon and Serene. I don't care about the rest.

Jill is annoying.

Agree about the couples to care about and actually liking VF with Johnny! Jill IS annoying and so is Genevieve. In past seasons, early sand arrivals are highly desired past contestants, usually with "America's sweetheart" or "the nice guy" storylines but these women are just drama through and through without redeeming qualities. I'm starting to believe the ATFC rumor Shanea stated about Genevieve hooking up with Aaron because they seem extremely comfortable around each other in such a short time. Let's be honest about why the women are really upset about leaving the beach - it's more about screen time and followers and less about their 2-day relationships. I'm glad Michael and Danielle missed this part of the filming and look forward to seeing more of their relationship develop.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:36 am

They had a brief goodbye at the RC last night but that was it, @Linds911. yes

I just hope that we'll see more of the couples who end up together at the end (engaged or not) and less of the drama. It hasn't been much of a fun season so far so hoping for more of that also. bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

ETA: I wish they hadn't cut this.
andrea
@andreahornn

Lowkey think that @WellsAdams is playing matchmaker and I love it. #bachelorinparadise

Wells Adams
@WellsAdams
Oh it wasn’t low key. They cut it, but I told @MichaelAllio I had someone for him and then walked up the steps of paradise, welcomed
@daniellemmaltby and told her to go find Michael. #BachelorInParadise @BachParadise
Twitter

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:29 am

I am so enjoying Micheal and Danielle. Mature conversations at last!!!! I think they will come back on the beach to this new group of girls. We should have interesting observations from Micheal during that week! Looking forward to seeing Tyler and Brittany relationships develops as well and I did not recognize the other guys who showed up! Victoria F is starting to look normal and less guarded, like her with Johnny! And can someone please tell Lace to take off those big fake eye lashes....
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:03 pm

@Fleurdesel So agree about the eyelashes. They have annoyed me since she arrived.

I don't quite understand...so Danielle gets to stay on the beach with the new women? I have no problem with that since she just arrived the night before.

I liked Rodney with Eliza. He is so cute when he is trying to flirt awkwardly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Michael and Danielle knew of each other?

I want to know how they connected!

My impression is Danielle commented on some of his IG posts and they started talking through IG. I was surprised he called her Dani as that seems like a nickname people who know her well use.

I thought their conversation was very real - we've gotten nothing like that from any other couple this season. It is obvious the producers like Michael (and Danielle) as they were on their date when the men and women were separated. No drama for their prized coupling!

When Michael said "I'm looking for someone to date", I fast-forwarded to a potential conflict we may see about pressure to get engaged. But I am 100% in this couple's corner - take it slow, get to know and enjoy one another and see where it goes. Whomever thought of bringing these two together on the beach should take a bow!

The only redeeming part of this whole season. Too many cry babies and tattletales.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:08 pm

@Fleurdesel Agree with you about Lace. Her comments about perhaps there is a better fit with one of the new arrivals was foreshadowing - a very common technique used by the editors! And Victoria does almost look normal! How did that happen?

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:10 pm

@Sprite I am too cynical to think Michael broke things off with Sierra without someone whispering something to him - maybe not telling him outright that Danielle was coming but there are better things ahead. Wells alluded to this but perhaps their conversation was edited to leave out the truth. (as always)

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:00 pm

Michael is good giddy around Danielle. Danielle was on Nick season was she well liked

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:21 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite I am too cynical to think Michael broke things off with Sierra without someone whispering something to him - maybe not telling him outright that Danielle was coming but there are better things ahead. Wells alluded to this but perhaps their conversation was edited to leave out the truth. (as always)

Totally agree. I can't see him wanting to stick around Paradise after the Sierra break up, especially knowing his little boy is back home. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke it off with Sierra knowing that someone special was on her way.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:05 pm

These women are ridiculous and an embarrassment crying their eyes out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:35 pm

philphan wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite I am too cynical to think Michael broke things off with Sierra without someone whispering something to him - maybe not telling him outright that Danielle was coming but there are better things ahead. Wells alluded to this but perhaps their conversation was edited to leave out the truth. (as always)

Totally agree.  I can't see him wanting to stick around Paradise after the Sierra break up, especially knowing his little boy is back home. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke it off with Sierra knowing that someone special was on her way.

I don't think he broke it off with Sierra because he knew someone else was on the way. He's not a great actor. I think he just figured out that as nice as she was, she was too young for him. His conversation with Danielle just reinforced that for me. I do think that after Sierra went home he may have told tptb he wanted to go home to his son and then Wells hinted to be patient...hence why he stayed even though there was nobody there for him. I really don't think Michael knew. Now Danielle, I think she knew Michael would be there and probably was the reason she agreed to come.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:39 pm

Finally the whiney women get some guys of their own and miraculously the tears are gone as soon as the clothes come off in the pool.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel