SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:53 pm

Rick has lovely eyes. I felt bad for him that they sent him home so quickly. He seems like a decent enough guy.

I did like how the guys on the beach comforted Lace when she was feeling low.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:33 pm

Shanae being her usual ignorant rude self.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:43 pm

I'm really trying to stick this out so I could see the couples I'm interested in, but it's not working.

Shanae is a horrible person.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:56 pm

The guys are being so respectful with the break ups and the women are an embarrassment.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:19 pm

Brandon and Serene reuniting was adorable!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:50 am

rofl I'm cracking up on this show, what a mess. None of them know what love is but Serene and Brandon. It's not gonna happen when you dibbling and dabbling here and there. Looks like a few of them will be reaping and sowing, giggling Michael's will come later. Still love myself some Andrew, he continues to impress me. Teddy was his one, but Andrew God got something much better for you. Johnny is impressive too. Victoria, a man will tell you anything to accomplish his goal. I pray the best for Serene and Brandon, that their relationship makes it to the altar. Now I can't wait until next week to see this clown show. cantstopl
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:17 am

albean99 wrote:I have to agree. I thought the split might work better by shaking up a couple of the not so strong matches but it just didn't work out that well. I think they should have brought Rick and Olu along with the other guys to the beach once the ladies went back. It's not their fault that most of the ladies were sticking with their guys at the beach.

Unfortunately, they took what's fun about BIP and diluted it this season. I think it would have been better if they had more people to start with and no Jared/Ashley.

It did work, we know who was real and who was full of bologna. I don't see any spark between Michael and Danielle. I think something else is going on with that whole thing. I sense that from the beginning that he's being represented for something else. :gotcha:
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:19 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:48 am

So next week Aaron and Genevieve are breaking up, that would of happen on the beach a lot sooner if they had both stayed there. Their relationship had no solid foundation like Brandon and Serene, it was so obvious. Too bad that most of the women feel the need to pack up as soon as there is a breakup, therefore not even taking a chance at forming other relationships. Micheal and Danielle are different, it's not their first love and I hope they will get a chance at another date. I think Micheal needs to be away from the group in order for him to open up more. The men were there to explore relationships, they were a bit more open-minded then most of the women . I think some women wanted what Joe and Serena had on BIP, high standard to go by! and we may add Brandon and Serene to that list next season!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:31 pm

I’m tired of seeing most of the original women. I still think Andrew is a gem & hope he finds his sweetheart outside of the show. He actually would make a good Bach. Contrary to popular opinion, I also think Victoria would also make a good lead.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:31 pm

The ladies who were carrying on and crying while separated from the guys on the beach, should have taken a page out of Serene's book. It was not a good look even if it worked out for Genevieve. Shenae seems to be back to her old ways. If Tyler had been more interested in her I bet she'd have dropped Logan like a hot potato.

It turned out better for Brittany than I expected although think that Andrew might have been a better choice than Tyler. Victoria's excuses to Johnny aren't coming across that well, especially when you know that Alex is her usual type. I guess I should give her the benefit of doubt but am just not sure about her.

Brandon & Serene are the ones most likely to succeed at this time on the beach. I do think there's something good between Michael and Danielle but we're seeing more of the drama right now.

Serene tweeted this last night
I’m ngl I was playing matchmaker in my mind hoping to set Rick up with one of the girls at the beach  he was truly so kind, understanding and respectful to all of us women regardless of the circumstances. Upstanding human. #BachelorInParadise
Link
Still sad that he and Olu were sent home. I don't know what the deal is with Olu but Serene didn't mention him at all and some replies alluded to there being something he did while there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:37 pm

Any truth to Victoria F being in Italy with Gregg Grippo ? so did not work with Johnny. Victoria F. actually grew on me and I kind of like her. And I like the whole group of men that were there on BIP especially Andrew and surprisingly I grew to like Jacob as well.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel