SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Paige and Jeremiah's Date:

I just died. How freaking adorable are they. Most precious couple ever!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 pm

jello1592 wrote:Paige and Jeremiah's Date:

What is she wearing? Lol I bet she didn't know she would be going into the tractor for their date. They do look adorbs! :awesome:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Talk about wearing something SEXY for her date with Jeremiah! Even that long skirt was pretty see-through. :Nod:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:22 pm

San wrote:

What is she wearing? Lol I bet she didn't know she would be going into the tractor for their date. They do look adorbs! :awesome:

Heck! If I had the confidence let alone the body to wear something like that, I would wear it to bed!
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 pm

This looks like a fun episode. I didn't like last week's show at all. So sad about the horse and the two dates were boring. We know (even without spoilers) that Paige is not going to pick 21 & 22 yr. old guys as her F1, no matter how nice (Shaun Smith) they are, they are too young, so those dates just bore me. jmo

Paige and Jeremiah are adorable together and I see them as a perfect match, especially personality wise. I love Dustin, (not for Paige) but my fav. city guy since night one. Still hoping Bubba is the next bachelor if they do another season of the show. I guess they will wait to announce it like they did with Tribble.

Really looking forward to Friday's show this week. :swinginglove

Beeleever, great stuff about the M & G with Paige, you look adorable and so glad you got to meet her, must have been so awesome to do that. 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Gina wrote:This looks like a fun episode. I didn't like last week's show at all. So sad about the horse and the two dates were boring. We know (even without spoilers) that Paige is not going to pick 21 & 22 yr. old guys as her F1, no matter how nice (Shaun Smith) they are, they are too young, so those dates just bore me. jmo

Paige and Jeremiah are adorable together and I see them as a perfect match, especially personality wise. I love Dustin, (not for Paige) but my fav. city guy since night one. Still hoping Bubba is the next bachelor if they do another season of the show. I guess they will wait to announce it like they did with Tribble.

Really looking forward to Friday's show this week. :swinginglove

Beeleever, great stuff about the M & G with Paige, you look adorable and so glad you got to meet her, must have been so awesome to do that. 👋

I could not agree with you more Gina!
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm

jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:

Heck! If I had the confidence let alone the body to wear something like that, I would wear it to bed!

Lol, there is nothing wrong with what she is wearing. It's pretty obvious she wanted to dress sexy for Jeremiah's date... :gotcha:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Paige and Jeremiah so cute on their date! I can't wait for Friday now!

Another thing that points Jeremiah to F1 is that Paige have mentioned she's been paranoid and second guessing herself since she wasn't sure if her F1 liked her or not. Lo and behold, she mentions "I'm scared with my date with Jeremiah... he's one of the quieter ones... not sure if he doesn't want to come off as trying too hard or if he's not interested in me"
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:31 pm

San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:

Lol, there is nothing wrong with what she is wearing. It's pretty obvious she wanted to dress sexy for Jeremiah's date... :gotcha:

Im sorry San! I didnt mean for it to sound like I was attacking your post!! Not at all :awesome: and I agree with you! :tackle:
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 pm

She must have worn the right thing, from Jeremiah's comments, she knocked his socks off when he saw her in that white long skirt. Nice view too when she went up the steps ahead of him. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Gina wrote:She must have worn the right thing, from Jeremiah's comments, she knocked his socks off when he saw her in that white long skirt. Nice view too when she went up the steps ahead of him. :giggle:

That's what I was thinking! rotfl
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 pm

jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:

Im sorry San! I didnt mean for it to sound like I was attacking your post!! Not at all :awesome: and I agree with you! :tackle:

No you didn't sound like you were at all! It's ok! :thismuch:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 1/27 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+14
Archer23
Hotmomma
CarrieA
Jaybird
rc49ers