SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:00 am

BlackHalo wrote:This season they have been so hush hush about things but they just let Charity and Dotun totally give away they are together. It makes no sense to me.
it's only "giving it away" to a very very small percentage of fans who made that concert link. certainly no more than charity following her f1's sister would be giving it away, and yet that's treated as an indisputable joey clue on here.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:00 am

I know the FRC S/CAPS show a particular order of events IMO at least from what I have analyzed.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Santaluces92 Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:01 am

ReneeM wrote:
chasus71 wrote:It could be any concert honestly, IMO.

I do know Joey likes a mix of music too. A matter of fact he added Lil durk to his Spotify Playlist during a suspected Shv WEEKEND around the same time Charity was listening to Lil Durk. Not to mention other songs including the her big John Meyer follow and listening to his music during same weekend who happened to be Joey's all time favorite artist. This also took place during Joey's birthday.
I’m not talking about Joey because frankly, he’s irrelevant to the topic at hand. It’s not a conversation about music tastes either (although I will point out that Joey doesn’t have a single gunna song in any of his playlists & rap artists aren’t just interchangeable with one another). I posted about Dotun getting tickets to a specific concert. Charity later posted about going to the concert of that same artist with the same time frame as the concert Dotun bought tickets for. & then said the first thing she wants to do with her F1 is go to a concert. Imo, there’s a pretty clear thread that I followed.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned that Charity said Beyoncé and Gunna in that thread. Two different concerts. Beyoncé is in LA early September. Do we think she is  seeing Beyoncé and then flying to New York to see Gunna on September 9th?  Or staying in LA and seeing Gunna in late September.  Just something to think about IMO.

Santaluces92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:13 am

ariwolf wrote:with all due respect, "the finale will be a surprise" means absolutely nothing when every season finale is promoted as a surprise. even zach's which ended up being JUST as straightforward as the frc pic suggested.

and for a sleuthing forum, i think it's funny how every single dotun clue is dismissed on here. just a few more days to go....  dizzy

I don’t think that is the case at all .. provable clues vs assumption clues make a huge difference in who and how they are discussed .. JMHO but Dotuns ticket clue is an assumption at this time

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:13 am

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3380mj6y3z3y90i20io9605encsvdmvtbiug20q43&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:24 am

I don't think a gif laughing at and mocking other posters is elevating this discussion.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:24 am

chasus71 wrote:I know the FRC S/CAPS show a particular order of events  IMO at least from what I have analyzed.

This would be interesting to see!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:29 am

Jeepers wrote:
ariwolf wrote:with all due respect, "the finale will be a surprise" means absolutely nothing when every season finale is promoted as a surprise. even zach's which ended up being JUST as straightforward as the frc pic suggested.

and for a sleuthing forum, i think it's funny how every single dotun clue is dismissed on here. just a few more days to go....  dizzy

I don’t think that is the case at all .. provable clues vs assumption clues make a huge difference in who and how they are discussed .. JMHO but Dotuns ticket clue is an assumption at this time

isn't everything an assumption? because if joey was going to a john mayer concert on september 9th, and then charity said she was seeing john mayer in a timeframe that lines up with the same concert, i do not think it would be dismissed on the same way it is with dotun.

none of the joey clues are "provable" either. for all the seasons i've been on this forum, i've never seen such a different standard in how one of the f2s clues are treated than the other.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:31 am

ariwolf wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

isn't everything an assumption? because if joey was going to a john mayer concert on september 9th, and then charity said she was seeing john mayer in a timeframe that lines up with the same concert, i do not think it would be dismissed on the same way it is with dotun.

Sure it would because it is not provable.. it is assuming that that is the case .. no one can prove those tickets were purchased for Dotun and Charity .. not until the finale .. they could be for him and his mother for all we know

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:33 am

pavalygurl wrote:@ariwolf  I hear ya, but "shocking conclusion of her journey" is what has me stumped if the "journey" concludes with her choosing Dotun.

I’m only seeing sleuthing/spoiler forums concluding Dotun is F1. Everywhere else I look there’s so much Joey love that I’m wondering if it’s actually the opposite. General viewers will be “shocked” if she doesn’t pick Joey as F1. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:33 am

ariwolf wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Sure it would because it is not provable.. it is assuming that that is the case

i don't agree with that at all based on how all of the other pro-joey assumptions are treated on here. but that's jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:36 am

ariwolf wrote:
i don't agree with that at all based on how all of the other pro-joey assumptions are treated on here. but that's jmo.

Ok .. which Joey assumptions are you referring to
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo