SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:38 am

jojo47 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@ariwolf  I hear ya, but "shocking conclusion of her journey" is what has me stumped if the "journey" concludes with her choosing Dotun.

I’m only seeing sleuthing/spoiler forums concluding Dotun is F1. Everywhere else I look there’s so much Joey love that I’m wondering if it’s actually the opposite. General viewers will be “shocked” if she doesn’t pick Joey as F1. JMO

And that very well could be considering which part of the audience one is in
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:41 am

Jeepers wrote:
ariwolf wrote:
i don't agree with that at all based on how all of the other pro-joey assumptions are treated on here. but that's jmo.

Ok .. which Joey assumptions are you referring to

charity following joey's sister and john mayer are the main ones that are pointed to over and over as clues in his favor, but it's also an assumption for what charity's reasons were. "why would she do that if he's not f1", is not provable.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:44 am

Jeepers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@ariwolf  I hear ya, but "shocking conclusion of her journey" is what has me stumped if the "journey" concludes with her choosing Dotun.

I’m only seeing sleuthing/spoiler forums concluding Dotun is F1. Everywhere else I look there’s so much Joey love that I’m wondering if it’s actually the opposite. General viewers will be “shocked” if she doesn’t pick Joey as F1. JMO

Not exactly sure what you mean, but I think the sleuthing audience is a fraction of the general viewing audience. IMO the show has been edited so the general viewer will think she’s picking Joey & then be “shocked” when she doesn’t. Again, all JMO.

Last edited by jojo47 on Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:44 am

ariwolf wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
ariwolf wrote:
i don't agree with that at all based on how all of the other pro-joey assumptions are treated on here. but that's jmo.

charity following joey's sister and john mayer are the main ones that are pointed to over and over as clues in his favor, but it's also an assumption for what charity's reasons were. "why would she do that if he's not f1", is not provable.

Very true about Joeys sister .. and the finale may make it make sense .. or not
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:49 am

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Not exactly sure what you mean, but I think the sleuthing audience is a fraction of the general viewing audience. IMO the show has been edited so the general viewer will think she’s picking Joey & then be “shocked” when she doesn’t. Again, all JMO.

The difference between the audiences .. between sleuthers and plain ole tv watchers .. which there are many many more of .. also choose their favorites .. not just us folks
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:52 am

Jeepers wrote:
ariwolf wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
ariwolf wrote:

Very true about Joeys sister .. and the finale may make it make sense .. or not

like i've said, i'm happy to be proven wrong. i still thought zach picked gabriella even after rs put out his spoiler and that was obviously wrong. i just think the joey bias on here is just as bad as some claim the dotun bias on reddit is.

i hope next season in general there's more balanced sleuthing and less smug, mocking gifs towards people who have a different opinion.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:57 am

@jojo47  I have had a different experience.  Mostly I am talking about Reddit where the vast majority seem to firmly believe Dotun is F1.  I see many unsubstantiated and IMHO non-sleuthing reasons or no reason at all for why they believe it.  Few folks there think Joey has any chance at being F1 and many dislike him to the point they do not want him as bachelor either.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:02 am

@ariwolf  I have thought that both guys were good guys and Charity would and either of them would be happy to have found each other.  Yes, there are some others on this board who have voiced similar opinions.  
I have watched this show since Deanna's season and not once have I picked the F1 for the Bachelorette correctly, so there's that  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f633

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:12 am

pavalygurl wrote:@jojo47  I have had a different experience.  Mostly I am talking about Reddit where the vast majority seem to firmly believe Dotun is F1.  I see many unsubstantiated and IMHO non-sleuthing reasons or no reason at all for why they believe it.  Few folks there think Joey has any chance at being F1 and many dislike him to the point they do not want him as bachelor either.

@pavalygurl I don’t read Reddit but have heard most over there (that follow spoilers) believe Dotun is F1. However, I don’t view Reddit as general viewers who just watch the show. I see it more as a sleuthing/spoiler site. But I could be wrong on my view of that forum. There’s a lot of love for Joey outside of Reddit, for both F1 & next Bach if he’s not F1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:24 am

@jojo47 Thanks for the info...happy to hear Joey's got a lot of love.   hi

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:59 am

@ariwolf I genuinely don't think there is a lot of Joey bias anywhere, i just think the minority is loud, the difference between here and reddit is that people on here are open to hearing different points of views, besides that majority of sleuthers and public who believe Dotun is F1

@jojo47 I see the 'love' for Joey being pushed as the next Bachelor rather than F1 across all platforms more often than the minority who believe he is F1
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:53 am

jojo47 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Nah, the general audience absolutely think she’s picking Dotun (Facebook,IG, Reddit, etc.). There’s an expectation that he’s the obvious choice, and we can clearly see that from the editing. JMO

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo