SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm

laugh out loud. Bubba is hilarious on twitter and some fb remarks. Cassie Rupp tweeted about using Microdermabrasion on her face and he tweeted this. :giggle: They all seem to really like Bubba.
BubbaT2120 BubbaThompson
@CassieRupp
Microdermabrasion is what I get on my butt from being in the saddle to long! #notsurewhatthatmeant

CassieRupp Cassie Rupp
@BubbaT2120 if that means it makes it look/feel amazing, I'm sure it's the same thing. #assabrasion

oops, probably wrong thread, please move it, Love_me if you want to. sorry.

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Gina wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aww!! Isnt he the cutest thing!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Ok, again, I'm probably reading to much into this, but why is Bubba in CA now? I know the head producer lady for CMT/SHA lives there from tweets. I thought that Tribble and Paige went to CA for promo work prior to their season. Anyone remember?
Bubba Thompson
I just Love California, This is where its at! #CowboysLoveCalifornia
2 hours ago
This guy works at Faith Cattle and is Bubba's friend and commented under the CA post:
Chris Bryant Bubbs is like a chicken with his head cut off... Never knows where he is gonna end up.....LOL
2 hours ago

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Gina wrote:Ok, again, I'm probably reading to much into this, but why is Bubba in CA now? I know the head producer lady for CMT/SHA lives there from tweets. I thought that Tribble and Paige went to CA for promo work prior to their season. Anyone remember?
Bubba Thompson
I just Love California, This is where its at! #CowboysLoveCalifornia
2 hours ago
This guy works at Faith Cattle and is Bubba's friend and commented under the CA post:
Chris Bryant Bubbs is like a chicken with his head cut off... Never knows where he is gonna end up.....LOL
2 hours ago
hmmm.... makes me think. He has been going to CA quite often, especially since he lives on the other side of the country. Seems like they want him as the next bachelor, but who knows. At the beginning I thought they were targeting Cassie Rupp as the bachelorette... but we know how that turned out.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:50 am

3 people will be eliminated during this episode. Who do you think those three contestants will be?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:56 am

^^I say any of the following: Danny, Austin, Andy, Christian, Ryan
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 pm

I'm so excited for Bubba's date this week (if I'm even in the right thread) rotfl They will be so cute together, I can tell already!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

dee wrote:^^I say any of the following: Danny, Austin, Andy, Christian, Ryan

Yep, Dee. I'm with you. I say Andy, Christian, Ryan, or Donny. I was thinking maybe Todd, but he has to stay around to create a little more drama and then redeem himself, if we can believe his brother!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 am

Beeleever wrote:
dee wrote:^^I say any of the following: Danny, Austin, Andy, Christian, Ryan

Yep, Dee. I'm with you. I say Andy, Christian, Ryan, or Donny. I was thinking maybe Todd, but he has to stay around to create a little more drama and then redeem himself, if we can believe his brother!
Oh, I didn't say Todd, because there was a screep cap of him putting on a necklace for Paige, and driving some red sports car. I assumed it was from the episode where the City Boys go to Miami lol.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:32 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 am

Sneak Friday's Episode/Bubba's Date

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+15
mnmhughes
NadjaM
RealityEscape
Jaybird
Pattycake92