SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:08 am

dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
dee wrote:^^I say any of the following: Danny, Austin, Andy, Christian, Ryan

Yep, Dee. I'm with you. I say Andy, Christian, Ryan, or Danny. I was thinking maybe Todd, but he has to stay around to create a little more drama and then redeem himself, if we can believe his brother!
Oh, I didn't say Todd, because there was a screep cap of him putting on a necklace for Paige, and driving some red sports car. I assumed it was from the episode where the City Boys go to Miami lol.

Yeah, I knew Todd wasn't leaving next week. I think it's Andy and Ryan for sure, but who knows.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm

I cannot wait for tomorrrrrrroW!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Me either..yeah
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm traveling tomorrow so I will miss the first airing but hopefully I can catch the re-run. My boyfriend is obsessed with the concept of the show after watching the season with me and wants Bubba to win, I don't have it in me to crush him just yet rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:13 pm

CarrieA wrote:I'm traveling tomorrow so I will miss the first airing but hopefully I can catch the re-run. My boyfriend is obsessed with the concept of the show after watching the season with me and wants Bubba to win, I don't have it in me to crush him just yet rotfl

Carrie~It's not over until the first guy steps out of the SUV! Maybe the spoilers are wrong and Bubba is the guy making Miss Paige glow! :inlove
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Beeleever wrote:
CarrieA wrote:I'm traveling tomorrow so I will miss the first airing but hopefully I can catch the re-run. My boyfriend is obsessed with the concept of the show after watching the season with me and wants Bubba to win, I don't have it in me to crush him just yet rotfl

Carrie~It's not over until the first guy steps out of the SUV! Maybe the spoilers are wrong and Bubba is the guy making Miss Paige glow! :inlove

I hope so! I love Bubba, and I don't want my bf to be mad about getting it wrong for yet another season of reality tv, haha. He obviously hasn't caught onto editing yet.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I hope so! I love Bubba, and I don't want my bf to be mad about getting it wrong for yet another season of reality tv, haha. He obviously hasn't caught onto editing yet.
haha you never know. That's why I'm still kind of open minded as to who's f1. I don't want to get blind sided. Watch jeremiah and bubba not be the f2 haha. Although it's safe to say Bubba is at least F2 since he's in so many scenes in the preview.

btw, this was posted on the SHA facebook fan page.
Sweet Home Alabama
Get this, y'all... in the next episode, one of the guys calls Paige by the WRONG NAME. Oops! Which boy do you think makes this crucial mistake? Find out if you’re right TOMORROW (Friday) at 9/8c!
Who do you think it is? I'm going to guess Andy...
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:20 pm

I know what you mean about the editing thing. CMT producers are a bit more tricky to figure out. They edit the show to incite a fan favorite, but whether it is to build support for the F1 or the lead for the next season has been a 50/50 in my book. So is Bubba being edited for the F1 or the next lead???

For selfish reasons, I hope it is the next lead. Bubba is the best one this season to carry that role. IMHO. Can you imagine a whole season of him? :fanningfan

On the other hand, if Bubba is the one that Paige fell madly in love with, then I am happy for both of them!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Beeleever wrote:I know what you mean about the editing thing. CMT producers are a bit more tricky to figure out. They edit the show to incite a fan favorite, but whether it is to build support for the F1 or the lead for the next season has been a 50/50 in my book. So is Bubba being edited for the F1 or the next lead???

For selfish reasons, I hope it is the next lead. Bubba is the best one this season to carry that role. IMHO. Can you imagine a whole season of him? :fanningfan

On the other hand, if Bubba is the one that Paige fell madly in love with, then I am happy for both of them!
yeah, the producers are killing me with the editing! laugh out loud. Bubba (and little Shaun) are definitely the fan favourites. They have a VERY favourable edit (plus I'm sure they're great guys) and have a lot of screen time compared to the rest. I think it's safe to assume that little Shaun will not be F1... and I don't see him being cast as their next bachelor either. Way too young... they'd have to start casting 18 yr old girls? And Bubba is like the perfect guy for his own season. That is, if he's not f1 haha. It's clear the producers are pushing him as the F1 to the audience.... guess I'll just have to wait until the finale :pinkcry: .. like a normal person.
But if JJ is F1... I just want to see more of them!!! Is that too much to ask? I feel like I do see their chemistry... but the editors are making their interactions so chopped up and whatever connection they have is not coming across (at least the to average audience) as much as the connection she has with Bubba or even little Shaun (When in reality JJ and Paige may have a really strong connection). For example, When Paige goes to see the country guys during camping, there was a clear shot of Jeremiah and Paige walking together towards the camp fire to meet the other country guys. Who knows - maybe he just gave her a beer, or just happened to walk in the same direction. But my point is, they're editing out a lot of their interactions.
I'm guessing if JJ is F1, it'll come as a surprise to most viewers. They'll probably take the slow and steady route.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Remember, Love_Me's source said it's Jeremiah, so I have to go with that unless LM refutes that.

Have fun watching tomorrow night, we have a family b/d party, so I won't see the epi til Saturday afternoon sometime and will have to catch up with all your posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:29 am

Gina wrote:Remember, Love_Me's source said it's Jeremiah, so I have to go with that unless LM refutes that.

Have fun watching tomorrow night, we have a family b/d party, so I won't see the epi til Saturday afternoon sometime and will have to catch up with all your posts.

Oh, I totally agree with you Gina. I am not disputing Love's source in any way...just saying that anything is possible. She is 99% sure and that is good enough for me! yes

I also feel Jeremiah is F1 for several reasons...through my own observations of meeting them both, among other things. I guess we'll just have to see how things take form. :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:33 am

^^ OH, I'm pretty convinced Jeremiah is F1... it's just my constant need to second guess myself haha
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+15
mnmhughes
NadjaM
RealityEscape
Jaybird
Pattycake92