SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Linds911 I couldn't figure out who that was (Courtney). One of my sons sees Ben Flajnik through friends of friends occasionally. He won't ask him about being the bachelor though!

It took me quite a while to figure out that was Courtney too! Hugesmile At first I thought she was Gabi, and I just wasn't used to her face yet. But she didn't really look like any of the current bachelorettes. I didn't watch Ben F's season, so I'm not THAT familiar with Courtney. Then I realized the other two weren't any of the bachelorettes either. I'm just on the watch for Gabi! I'm curious to watch her rise from obscurity.

I did watch Sean's season. Does anyone remember if Catherine was hidden at the beginning? I do remember their snow date when you could see something come over Sean. Or at least I thought I saw something.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:01 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@Linds911 I couldn't figure out who that was (Courtney). One of my sons sees Ben Flajnik through friends of friends occasionally. He won't ask him about being the bachelor though!

It took me quite a while to figure out that was Courtney too!   Hugesmile   At first I thought she was Gabi, and I just wasn't used to her face yet.  But she didn't really look like any of the current bachelorettes.  I didn't watch Ben F's season, so I'm not THAT familiar with Courtney.  Then I realized the other two weren't any of the bachelorettes either.  I'm just on the watch for Gabi!  I'm curious to watch her rise from obscurity.

I did watch Sean's season.  Does anyone remember if Catherine was hidden at the beginning?  I do remember their snow date when you could see something come over Sean.  Or at least I thought I saw something.

I watched Sean's season live and from what I remember Catherine was pretty much in the background until her snow date where you see something special with them. It wasn't until that date that she became one of the frontrunners.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:12 am

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:08 am

From what I remember Catherine got one of the first impressions roses Sean handed out that first night. I think it was one of 6. Even though she wasn't front and center right at the start, we always got a little fun interaction between the two of them...her on his back while he did push ups, in the gazebo telling him she's a vegan but likes the beef. That I think was when he first really took notice. It took him a second to work that one out, but when he did something clicked and he did a double take and had a real, genuine belly laugh.

We knew Sean was a fun guy with lots of diverse friends and he liked a low maintenance, fun type...despite Emily. As soon, as I saw that photo of Cat working, dressed as a dinosaur I thought he would pick her simply because they seemed to share a similar goofy sense of humor and every time they were together it only got emphasized more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:20 pm

Sprite wrote:From what I remember Catherine got one of the first impressions roses Sean handed out that first night. I think it was one of 6. Even though she wasn't front and center right at the start, we always got a little fun interaction between the two of them...her on his back while he did push ups, in the gazebo telling him she's a vegan but likes the beef. That I think was when he first really took notice. It took him a second to work that one out, but when he did  something clicked and he did a double take and had a real, genuine belly laugh.

We knew Sean was a fun guy with lots of diverse friends and he liked a low maintenance,  fun type...despite Emily. As soon, as I saw that photo of Cat working,  dressed as a dinosaur I thought he would pick her simply because they seemed to share a similar goofy sense of humor and every time they were together it only got emphasized more.

I've actually been thinking about the bolded all weekend!  It was cute, and I'm so glad that clicked with him.  It's so cool to see how that relationship has worked out.  Right now I am seeing the Seancat banner at the top of this site.  The first picture to the left that makes it look like he's riding on her back is adorable, and seems to be pretty indicative of what we know of their relationship.  Lots of fun and goofiness.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:03 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:04 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:56 am

Why the big focus on Cat I wonder.

I could do without seeing Victoria again. no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:19 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:40 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoBEk0shjoX/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
mizzoufan
philphan
suzq
southerngirlatheart
Jeepers