SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:46 am

@Norcalgal I, too, thought it was fascinating that the F4 were all on the group date together. Had to be random.

Am I noticed the cross but can’t say I know anything about Gali’s religion or spirituality.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I didn’t like their first recap (Andy can be a snob sometimes), but this one was pretty good. I wonder how long it will take them to catch the scent of Gabi. They like her, but they don’t believe for a second that she will go far. Pretty well hidden F1 I must say. Smiley

ETA:
This has to the overall nicest cast since at least before Pete’s season. Just compare how well they handled Taj’s insults with how Matt’s girls let the sweet Heather Martin stand in front of them like she was on trial in a similar situation. (Taj btw, seems to have confused “bad b*ich” with “mean girl”, but she forgot to tell them that she is a seagull while they are just pidgins. Missed opportunity laugh out loud).
The claws may come out next episode though.

Zach did something unique when he turned down the snitch. Have that even happened before? The leads usually say “don’t hesitate to come to me if something bothers you”, which sounds nice but translates to “please rat each other out as much as you can, it will be fun”.
I like the change.

Brianna went from powerful business woman to jealous insecure schoolgirl in a week. Even her business is apparently shady now. Sad!

JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:08 pm

I enjoyed/had a positive impression of:

Zach -- So far he is handling his job with aplomb. I like how he shut down Brianna's attempt to tattle, and how he sent Tahz home. He seems to be using his time well in order to get to know the women.
Katherine -- She seems mature and well spoken.
Christina -- She and Zach appeared to have a great time together, and she seemed to fit in well with his family. I liked her vulnerability when she was telling Zach about her daughter.
Jess -- I find her very appealing. She is cute and seems genuine.
Ariel -- Mature and well-spoken. She seems a lot like Zach in temperament.
Charity -- I like what I've seen so far.
Gabi -- Their conversation was relaxed and cute. I was intrigued that Zach says he feels butterflies when he's close to her. Either the editors have cut something out, or she is totally his type.

I didn't enjoy --

Tahzjuan -- IMO she's nowhere close to being a match with Zach, but what I really didn't appreciate was how she went after the other cast members. Not a good look!
Brianna -- It feels like she is throwing her chances away through her insecurity. If I were Christina, I'd give her a wide berth. I'm not entirely certain why Zach decided to keep her -- perhaps because she got the "America's favorite" designation.

I like the cast overall.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:34 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Gabi -- Their conversation was relaxed and cute. I was intrigued that Zach says he feels butterflies when he's close to her. Either the editors have cut something out, or she is totally his type.

gabi, greer, ariel, and anastasia all (somewhat) have a similar look to his celebrity crush dua lipa so i'm not surprised that he's shown an early attraction to all of them.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
mizzoufan
philphan
suzq
southerngirlatheart
Jeepers