SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:24 am

I liked Zach's honest answer about not being sure if he's ready to be a dad yet. That is a big commitment to be a stepparent of a small child -- be real with how you feel about that. It has felt like before when that has come up on other seasons -- it seems like not every lead has been so truthful about the different feelings this may bring up for them. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:23 am

suzq wrote:I liked Zach's honest answer about not being sure if he's ready to be a dad yet.  That is a big commitment to be a stepparent of a small child -- be real with how you feel about that.  It has felt like before when that has come up on other seasons -- it seems like not every lead has been so truthful about the different feelings this may bring up for them. JMO.

Totally agree. Most authentic response I've seen on this show regarding kids. Zack spoke from the heart and not the Bachelor handbook. Kudos to him.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:06 pm

I hope Gabi not so insecure the whole season.  I like Chrstina. I also like Brooke.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:15 pm

Is the worse the drama they could come up with is Christina and Brianna. Christina was clearly playing around. Brianna is causing drama.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:49 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Is the worse the drama they could come up with is Christina and Brianna. Christina was clearly playing around. Brianna is causing drama.

I had to watch that part again as I was at work when I watched it originally and I thought I missed something. Nope. Ridiculous.

I hope that was production getting into Brianna's head and getting her worked up because otherwise that was ridiculous. When you look at the context it is clear Christina was joking and was even complementing Brianna. That part she clearly ignored.

Christina was clearly taken aback when Brianna confronted her and graciously apologized. If that had been me, I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face. If this was how Brianna reacted, from then on I would have tried to stay as far away from her as possible.

I think this ends next week. I hope so because it is one of the most ridiculous feuds I've ever seen on this show. I can only hope they don't put them both on BIP.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:53 pm

Zach made it clear he dislikes the drama, yet the producers believe a little drama (or in past seasons, a lot of drama ) keeps the show moving along and viewers tuned in.
The Brianna/Christina drama was silly producer manipulation and just a story board filler, imo. I'm sure we'll see more of these head scratching moments in the weeks to come.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:53 pm

What I got from the spoilers is that Christina's gonna be shown to be not as nice as I hoped.  I did like her with his family.  I think Zach is handling things very well and I am enjoying him so far as the Bach.   I could have done without the time given to the trio of Bad b's and instead seen something of the group date we missed.  I'm confused also at the difference between Gabi and Zach's perception of where they are so far.  More to follow I guess.  I like seeing Ariel.  She's my fave so far.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:08 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelor drew 2.9 million total viewers and a 0.6 demo rating, dipping week-to-week. The Good Doctor (3.4 mil/0.3, read recap) was steady.

https://tvline.com/2023/01/31/ratings-alert-missing-persons-unit-episode-5-fox/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:33 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I hope Gabi not so insecure the whole season.  I like Chrstina. I also like Brooke.

Me too. I was disappointed to see her melt down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:47 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:49 am

Christina surprised me on last night's episode. I like her vulnerable side. Still don't think they are a good match though. And we saw how seriously Zach is taking this process as he had a 'moment' of reality when he confessed he might not be ready to be a dad.

I didn't mind Gabi moderating the group date vis a vis her insecurity about no connection with Zach. We know she goes far, possibly even his F1 and the editing has to show progression of the relationship. Plus, it is very natural to compare yourself against the other contestants and when they yap on about what they discussed with Zach, and you haven't even had a conversation, you'd feel insecure, too.

I noticed one of the nicknames Gabi threw out was Zachariah, a biblical name. That plus the cross necklace she seems to wear through all the episodes made me wonder if religion/spirituality is something they may have in common? anyone know?

I have been the the Orange County Mining Company and the views are really nice! You've got to love steak if you go there for dinner though. Had to laugh when Christina went home in a SUV back to Woodland Hills where the mansion is - maybe a good 1.5 to 2 hours in a car. Do you think Zach returned via helicopter? Much quicker!

Thought it was interesting to see Zach's alleged final 4 on the second group date. This early in filming it had to be random that they'd all on on the same first date. It was nice to see their personalities and interactions with each other.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 30 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
mizzoufan
philphan
suzq
southerngirlatheart
Jeepers