SELECT CONTENT

Armywives - Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armywives - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Armywives - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Woohoo!! Me too!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Ladybug82 wrote: cheerdance :dancingdoggy! Little less than 3 hours to go before it's back! So ready! 2pop

Me too! I have been watching Lifetime all day, and there were soooo many previews of it. I cannot wait! Two hours tonight! jumping
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:21 am

It was so good! I won't say anything else about what happened in case anyone didn't see it yet. It comes back on tonight I think.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 am

Ahhh, yes, very good!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:37 pm

San and Iam4UGA, I agree! It was great! Can't wait to hear what yall's thoughts are on everything later...in case others haven't watched it yet!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:San and Iam4UGA, I agree! It was great! Can't wait to hear what yall's thoughts are on everything later...in case others haven't watched it yet!

We can talk about it now. :-) I think that one of the women will eventually end up leaving (as the preview suggests that one will be 'gone') and I think it may be possible that it is Pamela. Pamela will be on a new show, I think. It is so hard to find spoilers on this show online! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:27 pm

giggling I know, I keep looking to see if I can find anything!

Catherine Bell has something called Desert Storm listed as preproduction. It's directed by her husband and looks like it'll come out next fall on USA. If what I found is accurate. But I can't tell if its a show or movie or what? :greenman:
Kim Delaney has a mini series, To Appomattox, listed as preproduction for 2013.

But i could see it being Pamela, because Chase is already in California. The storm provided the reason for the others to stay, so she'll be the odd man out unless they find a way to bring Chase back from California. And I'm not sure how much we'll actually see of him, since he wasn't around a lot last season either.

What did yall think of Michael's decision to take the job instead of talking to Claudia Joy about it? I loved them having Jeremy back on. But the glasses and beards to make him look older were just kind of funny and distracting instead of actually aging him! IMO, at least...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:39 am

EPISODE 3 Preview

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:41 am

Based on these previews, I think Pamela is going to be leaving for good. Not next week, but later in the season. We see her crying while driving away in a car, and we see Roxy really upset looking as if she is watching Pamela drive away. lol Of course it could all be just to make me think that is what happens.

Armywives - Discussion - Page 3 87416352

Armywives - Discussion - Page 3 93167777

Armywives - Discussion - Page 3 52800245

Armywives - Discussion - Page 3 73108161

Armywives - Discussion - Page 3 37909469
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:45 am

Ladybug82 wrote: giggling I know, I keep looking to see if I can find anything!

Catherine Bell has something called Desert Storm listed as preproduction. It's directed by her husband and looks like it'll come out next fall on USA. If what I found is accurate. But I can't tell if its a show or movie or what? :greenman:
Kim Delaney has a mini series, To Appomattox, listed as preproduction for 2013.

But i could see it being Pamela, because Chase is already in California. The storm provided the reason for the others to stay, so she'll be the odd man out unless they find a way to bring Chase back from California. And I'm not sure how much we'll actually see of him, since he wasn't around a lot last season either.

What did yall think of Michael's decision to take the job instead of talking to Claudia Joy about it? I loved them having Jeremy back on. But the glasses and beards to make him look older were just kind of funny and distracting instead of actually aging him! IMO, at least...

I just posted some caps from the latest preview. I think Pamela may be moving to California to be with Chase on the show, but possibly because she is leaving the show. I could be wrong though. giggling That is what I got from the preview. I didn't think it would be next week though, but later on in the season.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Thanks for the caps! yes They do make it look like Pamela is the one leaving at some point. Guess we'll have to wait to make sure... no (think having spoilers has spoiled me, I want to know already giggling Hugesmile 😆 )

Btw....love all the new emoticons :cutesmile!:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Last nights epi made me :tissuebox ! I know its just a show and have been expecting it...but I still got a little sad at the end.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Armywives - Discussion

+2