SELECT CONTENT

Armywives - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armywives - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Armywives - Discussion

Post by b Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:25 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I can't believe Claudia Joy is gone! She was my favorite! Bummer!

CJ & Denise s/l have always been my favs. Denise is the only one remaining of the orig 5. Sally Pressman (Roxy) and S. Brown (Roland) are now only recurring (per the lifetime website) so not sure how much s/l they will have. I will watch to see what the show becomes...

and sanlee088 you prob already know that Torrey DeVito from PLL and TVD is one of the new wives, so I hope to like her s/l. :Smiley:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:00 pm

b wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I can't believe Claudia Joy is gone! She was my favorite! Bummer!

CJ & Denise s/l have always been my favs. Denise is the only one remaining of the orig 5. Sally Pressman (Roxy) and S. Brown (Roland) are now only recurring (per the lifetime website) so not sure how much s/l they will have. I will watch to see what the show becomes...

and sanlee088 you prob already know that Torrey DeVito from PLL and TVD is one of the new wives, so I hope to like her s/l. :Smiley:

I know! I am sad to see almost all of them gone. It just won't be the same. sad

I did see that Torrey DeVito will be joining! It's so funny because she was on One Tree Hill and PLL and now this show. All my favorite shows. Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed May 01, 2013 4:07 pm

san Are you watching S7? Its certainly not the same, but I have been watching. I wish Denise had a bigger storyline or even Torrey's character (but I guess she's a bit busy with 3 shows, HA HA!). Seems to mostly be about Gloria and the really young girl. I knew they were bringing in Brooke Shields' charc for Michael, but never thought they would move so fast.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 4:50 pm

b wrote:san Are you watching S7? Its certainly not the same, but I have been watching. I wish Denise had a bigger storyline or even Torrey's character (but I guess she's a bit busy with 3 shows, HA HA!). Seems to mostly be about Gloria and the really young girl. I knew they were bringing in Brooke Shields' charc for Michael, but never thought they would move so fast.

Hey B!! No, I am not watching it anymore now that all of my favorites are gone. It is just not the same. Denise was my last favorite, and even she doesn't have the main story line? That is a bummer! Are you saying that Brooke Shields and Michael are together? As in dating already?!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed May 01, 2013 6:25 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
b wrote:san Are you watching S7? Its certainly not the same, but I have been watching. I wish Denise had a bigger storyline or even Torrey's character (but I guess she's a bit busy with 3 shows, HA HA!). Seems to mostly be about Gloria and the really young girl. I knew they were bringing in Brooke Shields' charc for Michael, but never thought they would move so fast.

Hey B!! No, I am not watching it anymore now that all of my favorites are gone. It is just not the same. Denise was my last favorite, and even she doesn't have the main story line? That is a bummer! Are you saying that Brooke Shields and Michael are together? As in dating already?!

I thought certainly Denise would be the lead storyline since she's kind of the anchor, but no.....very disappointing. I now just DVR it and watch when I can... They're not dating as yet, but the sparks were flying last episode....just seems too soon.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 6:47 pm

b wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I thought certainly Denise would be the lead storyline since she's kind of the anchor, but no.....very disappointing. I now just DVR it and watch when I can... They're not dating as yet, but the sparks were flying last episode....just seems too soon.

Thanks! I agree. It is way too soon! Claudia Joy was my favorite actress. I was so disappointed when she left!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7