SELECT CONTENT

Armywives - Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armywives - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Armywives - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Last nights epi made me :tissuebox ! I know its just a show and have been expecting it...but I still got a little sad at the end.

I didn't watch it yet, but what happened?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Aww...sorry San. I should have waited to post so not to give anything away.

Great episode....but the last few minutes....

Your screen caps come to life. The flash back clips: how they met and big events, etc. of them from the opening season to date and the final get together between the 4 girls and Roland are all great, but sad.

I teared up just a little, but I think I'm just too sappy/senitmental when it comes to my fav shows. Sorry, I'll get over it quickly! Embarressed! :bigsigh: :pout Embarassed :giggle: giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Aww...sorry San. I should have waited to post so not to give anything away.

Great episode....but the last few minutes....

Your screen caps come to life. The flash back clips: how they met and big events, etc. of them from the opening season to date and the final get together between the 4 girls and Roland are all great, but sad.

I teared up just a little, but I think I'm just too sappy/senitmental when it comes to my fav shows. Sorry, I'll get over it quickly! Embarressed! :bigsigh: :pout Embarassed :giggle: giggling

No worries! I love spoilers, and I don't mind watching the episode knowing what will happen before. :Nod: I know I am going to be so sad watching it too. I didn't want any of the wives/or Roland to leave. :Frown:

Do you watch Desperate Housewives? Susan's husband Mike was shot on the episode last night and died. It was so sad! laugh out loud I know it's just a show, but I love all of the characters and don't want to see any of them leave.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 am

I haven't been watching Desperate Housewives this season because its on at the same time as The Good Wife. At some point I want to go back and watch/catch up. Aww... I liked Mike. I would have been sad watching too.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:19 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I haven't been watching Desperate Housewives this season because its on at the same time as The Good Wife. At some point I want to go back and watch/catch up. Aww... I liked Mike. I would have been sad watching too.

Aww I am sorry to spoil it for you! There are only about 6 episodes left until the Series Finale. :pinkcry:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 am

No, don't worry about that! I like knowing ahead of time to be prepared for when something like that happens! giggling I have been planning to catch up, and haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I will sometime soon, so I can watch the last few as they show! I agree, sad to see it go! :pinkcry:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:42 pm

I laughed and laughed at this episode. Love Roxy... totally saw it coming when she mentioned she didn't have room in the fridge. rotfl

I generally like Kelli Williams. I did on The Practice (reruns I would catch in between classes) and Lie to Me...but can't stand her character on Armywives.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I laughed and laughed at this episode. Love Roxy... totally saw it coming when she mentioned she didn't have room in the fridge. rotfl

I generally like Kelli Williams. I did on The Practice (reruns I would catch in between classes) and Lie to Me...but can't stand her character on Armywives.

Me too! Roxy is so funny!

I don't like Jackie either. It's obvious she is trying to one up Claudia Joy.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:10 am

Did anyone watch tonight's episode? The preview for next week is about Claudia Joy. Something is wrong with her that is irreversible. I wonder if she'll be leaving the show! I hope not! hmmm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 am

:WAVEY: Me! I hope she's not...already lost Pamela. That would be 2 of the initial 5... no no

Enjoyed the episode because Jackie wasn't in it...and they had all of them together supporting each other in a couple scenes .

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 am

I watched too!

It was a very tough episode with little David. I definitely noticed Pam's absence when the 4 of the friends were having their discussion.

Looks like Claudia Joy is in for tough times. I wonder if it is going to be a diabetic related illness. (I.e. something with the pancreas?)

I am anxiously awaiting next week!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Armywives - Discussion

+2