SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:54 pm

I will look forward to Charity grilling Xavier about this on the MTA!

She was much more patient with him than I would have been. Still, well handled Charity.

Also, if Xavier is on BIP, I wonder if this will be brought up by the women?

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:56 pm

That was the most ruthless conversation on Xavier's part. He better go in hiding.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't know that I would call it ruthless. I just thought it was amazingly stupid. Like he doesn't know if he can be faithful??? WTH Screams player vibes. Very disappointing.

Loved her "this isn't build a man workshop" quote. All women need to remember that!!!

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:01 pm

OMG, I am reading the play by play on Reddit and this is so much worse than I expected.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:08 pm

Aaww bummer .. Short day date with Joey

Wayyyyy too much time on ding dongs date uugghhh

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:10 pm

Joey and Charity go ATVing...except they can't get it in gear so they go walking and conveniently come across a waterfall. Broken ATV = metaphore for ups and downs in a relationship. They rehash HTD and Uncle Joe and naturally make up and make out. All is well on this date and not another person in sight.

Still...not as romantic as I thought it would be. Interested to see what will be planned for Duton. The most romantic date usually goes to F1.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:19 pm

I LOVE that Joey and Charity are soo open with each other🥰

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:20 pm

Such a difference between how Joey looks at things and strives to improve vs Xavier. Charity looks so relieved and happy.

The ILY's come out from both Joey and Charity. Hmmm... Will be interesting to compare with Duton.

FS here they come!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:24 pm

Her love for Joey feels eternal??? I hope she doesn't regret saying that if he isn't F1.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm

Same sort of date as Roberto and Ali.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:33 pm

Duton and Charity go on a skidoos and a private island. They make them sit out in the sun with zero shade. The wind is annoying me. It is messing with the sound.

Duton admits he had zero clue how the show worked and what was supposed to happen at the end...but with her, he is fine. Kissing, monkey jump. Hmmm...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:36 pm

Yes as I noted Joey's FSD was at a private house on nanuku 3 bedroom with Deck pool
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 62a5fa10

From.abc.com bach IG
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Amethyst
Linds911
Norcalgal
eusebeia
timfan