SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:58 am

Oops forgot about Aaron. So they made him fly all the way to Fiji for "filler". Really? So is she going to let him stay for the RC and then send him back home again. Boring! Hope he didn't have to pay for the plane ticket! Good luck at BIP Aaron!

Lol at him asking the front desk where Charity was when clearly the producers probably told him she was at the pool.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f49c

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:15 am

Xavier kept putting his foot in it.  The admission of infidelity was concerning enough, but they might have been able to work through it. To me, the really bad parts followed -- when he mentioned that he found commitment -- I think he was talking mainly about sexual fidelity here -- to be "scary" (if you are truly ready for commitment, and this is your person, you shouldn't be scared, IMO,) when he talked about how if he traveled with "his boys" again, he felt he would be able to resist temptation (IMO if your friends are still this immature, why are you hanging out with them?) and to add insult to injury, that he "needed to see more from her." He needs to see more from her? Does he have any clue how that comes off? He had *all* the ick. I hope that he can see how badly he bungled all of this, and grow from it. But right now, he's nowhere near ready for commitment or marriage.

Joey -- I found his explanation for his discomfort on the day portion of his hometown to be very reasonable and believable. He has wonderful communication skills. Their FSD was very romantic, but I was confused when Charity said, "I love you" to him. What they had at that point looked strong, so if she pivots to Dotun, how does that happen? Joey is young, but he has a maturity level that Xavier can only aspire to at this point.

Dotun -- I didn't see that portion, so I will have to rewatch! But it sounds like it went well.

Aaron -- was obviously brought back to beef up the rose ceremony, but it's a free trip to Fiji, so why not?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:17 am

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:32 am

Why is Joey considered to be YOUNG.??  He’s 28 .. definitely has maturity and intention ..what’s the deal?  Dotun is 30 .. only 2 years older in years .. I’ve seen it mentioned quite a few times
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:45 am

I haven’t watched yet, but as expected, it seems Joey & Dotun are F2. There’s even photo evidence of that. 😊
I don’t like it when the lead says ILY to both F2. Absolutely complicates the situation at FRC for F2 & then makes it harder for the F1 to watch. I said weeks ago that Charity’s F2 were the best guys since Roberto & Chris. I don’t expect my feelings on that to change. I also trust that Charity will pick the best person for HER. She can’t go wrong with either.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:47 am

Jeepers wrote:Why is Joey considered to be YOUNG.??  He’s 28 .. definitely has maturity and intention ..what’s the deal?  Dotun is 30 .. only 2 years older in years .. I’ve  seen it mentioned quite a few times

He’s going to 31 this month and there’s a big difference between the two ages just in terms of maturity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:50 am

Jeepers wrote:Why is Joey considered to be YOUNG.??  He’s 28 .. definitely has maturity and intention ..what’s the deal?  Dotun is 30 .. only 2 years older in years .. I’ve  seen it mentioned quite a few times

You're right -- he turned 28 on May 24th. For some reason I had it stuck in my head that he was 25. no idea I'm still going to give him props for maturity, though.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:58 am

I actually think Dotun would be a great bachelor .. seeing as so many think Joey would.  Their maturity levels are different .. but I don’t see Joey as being less mature in his own ways .. for Dotun let the Fairy Tale continue
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:05 am

Joey's overnight date further confirmed to me that he is F1
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:06 am

The ending of both FS dates was interesting .. could not have been more different .. one was positive .. the other ran to the negative

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:26 am

honeydiors wrote:Joey's overnight date further confirmed to me that he is F1

Same here Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1022092695 sneakyl
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:42 am

Linds911 wrote:I was literally yelling at the TV for Charity to send Xavier home. She was letting him talk way too long and she kept having to walk away and think. Ugh. He was clearly not ready to settle down with Charity and didn't know if he wouldn't not cheat on her if they ended up together. Like the whole "its ok to cheat on a girlfriend" or whatever he said like boy bye bye.

Joey and Charity's date omg that house was so cool!! 2 story house!! and then Dotun gets a room with a couch and bed hmm interesting. Shame that ATV wouldn't work but I'm glad Charity and Joey got to talk about their feelings. omg I so want him to be her f1 (but also the next Bachelor so i'm torn laugh out loud) and it's going to be so upsetting for him if he's not given she told him ILU.

Dotun and Charity. The chemistry is there for them..will be tough for him as well as she also said she loves him. This is going to be one brutal finale.

To be fair, the house they used for Dotun’s FS is quite magnificent. It's just that it appeared they didn't have a run of the entire villa. Looked like their time was contained to one of the master suites, since they entered through the garden and that's the only part of the house we were shown.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Amethyst
Linds911
Norcalgal
eusebeia
timfan