SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:44 am

julychild wrote:Final thought...I fully expect the "Charity + Dotun 4eva" people to turn on Charity this week (not you fine folks  Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f600 ). She's upset the fairytale (drink!) they themselves created about the season and what they expected to see in these last episodes. How dare she say the L word to Joey?!? (It is kinda messy though, saying it to two people). You disappointed a lot of strangers tonight, Charity.

One thing is for sure, the fan base will never change. Especially the group that stans (ugh!).

Good Post imho

We have seen it all for many years. yes

There has been a lot of good sleuthing this season.

When I think about all the various bits of info, for me it all goes back to their "storyboard". Over the years we have seen them repeat it many times. Prop up the F2 where viewers are gaga over him which in turn makes viewers turn into Sybil towards the ette and her chosen F1. Ali, Des, Rachel.

For me, this season is similar in some ways especially Ali and Rachel, too good to be true theme.

imo at some point Charity will have "clarity" the morning of the FRC and realize Dotun is just that good. I have no doubt that connection with Joey is real, but to me it's like a summer fling. It's exciting, he's adorable, and his affection for her is OTT and she loves it. But when clarity kicks in, she realizes Dotun is the one she can see a future with.

jmo, I certainly can be wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15