SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:26 pm

Jeepers wrote:Uugghhh .. the fickle finger of fate is in her head (being nice here) and she let Aaron stay .. but he is gonna back out uummm

Her F1 must be having a tough time with all this 😢

Looks like he went to the RC (like Ben) but he didn't get a rose. The RC photos are up - someone forgot to inform publicity that this episode is a cliffhanger. Oops!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eusebeia Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:37 am

Fiji IS really a great place to find love!  Loved the scenery.

Don't know why we had to watch so much of Xavier.  He looked tired/jet-lagged, uninterested.  And why did Charity say she "wanted this to work"?  She had 2 other guys who she knew were sure things.  I'll always be suspicious his infidelity confession was a way to get her to dump him.  "I need more from you"--ugh....does that work IRL, Xavier?

I like Joey the best and therefore know that he will be F2 bc that always happens to me.  (Except for Nayte, he was my fave for Michelle--but surely the Nayte this season is Dotun--supertall black guy born outside the US.)  Charity seems to be over the moon for him and even came up with a line I don't think I've heard on TB before--that they "pour into each other."  If Charity needs constant validation then a people-pleaser isn't the worst choice.  

Couldn't figure out why, at the waterfall, initially the water in the pond was a waist level and the next minute up to their necks. Their FS was one of the most spectacular I can remember--but ofc they barely glanced at the ground floor and made a beeline up the stairs to the bedroom.

I wondered how Charity could top the Joey date with Dotun's, but she matched the ILYs and happy snuggles.  Dotun was not super-animated but he seems sincere and is very likeable.  I'm still looking for an obstacle. Atm it's that there isn't one--that their love story is a fairy tale. Maybe the fairy tale is Turandot? (She narrows down her list of suitors by beheading the unsuccessful ones.) JK

Aaron is totally unnecessary.  Did they just bring him back so they could have 3 at the RC now that Xavier has been bounced?  Despite what she said I didn't get the feeling that Charity really wanted to keep Aaron around --was just following the script.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:47 am

Final thought...I fully expect the "Charity + Dotun 4eva" people to turn on Charity this week (not you fine folks Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f600 ). She's upset the fairytale (drink!) they themselves created about the season and what they expected to see in these last episodes. How dare she say the L word to Joey?!? (It is kinda messy though, saying it to two people). You disappointed a lot of strangers tonight, Charity.

One thing is for sure, the fan base will never change. Especially the group that stans (ugh!).

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:50 am

Oh, one more thing......Charity Lawson, stop with the whole giving people a long rope thing!!!!!!!!!! She would have taken Xavier into that FS, had he told her what she wanted to hear.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:51 am

Im just paying attention to what I see and to me Joey is more F1 atp. JMOBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3xtkd1mhrcsllrnil9914sk3v0z098kk3g3qdmyjk&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:18 am

Wow about all of it.  I am angry on Charity's behalf because of Xavier.  In the preview for MTA he gets up and walks away...what an azz.  So into himself.  Good riddance.

I too think Aaron's role in all this is irrelevant.  But happy for him and BIP.

Dotun and Joey are two of the best guys to have been on this show.   Good men who each would be good to her and would know how lucky they are to have her.

My choice would still be Joey, and I see them as so much in love.  In the promo for the finale, Jesse talks about Charity's fairy tale love to be ending????Does that mean what I think?

I never choose the "winner" so I do think there is a good chance it is Dotun, but boy, I would be happy for Joey.  In any event, I wish the best for all three.  They each have good things to say about each other also.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:23 am

One big thing I see is that Joey “takes care of her” .. not in a bad way but in a caring way .. wipes her tears . Hugs her when she needs it . His ongoing affirmations voiced . His constant touch and reassurance .. all of which she needs

After their conversation at dinner .. they really are a lot alike in many ways .. again not a bad thing .. but an understanding each other kind of thing. They were soo honest with other

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:28 am

When Joey left the FS they said ILY to each other .. but when Dotun left she said it but he didn’t Say it back .. he just walked away with his head hung .. that bothered me
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:33 am

Interesting to read everyone's opinions on Xavier. I don't shame him for cheating - he was young and there was no seemingly shared commitment, other than bf/gf. I like that he was honest. And boy was he - telling her his logical mind was not aligned with his heart. Whatever reason Charity had for sending him home was Ok by me - they were not meant to be. And I have no doubt that Xavier has learned a lot from this experience. That is how we grow.

My vote is with Dotun for F1. He knows who he is and what he wants. He will cherish Charity and truly make her his queen. He is established in his career, wants to get married, have a family and when Charity said she and his mother prayed together, I thought "game over".

Joey is so cute but he is young compared to Dotun. We didn't see what Joey's plans for his future are - living in HI and being a tennis pro - a forever career or something to do for fun in your twenties?

I'm thinking Charity second guesses keeping Xavier over Aaron and that is why she agrees to have a date with him. It will only build his credibility as a future bachelor.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:33 am

@Jeepers  ITA.  Dotun to me is more of a traditional male, in the best possible way, responsible, and has a good job.  Brain maybe rules the heart to some extent.

Joey is the soulmate, a modern guy who embraces his feelings and still shows strength and caring.  Maybe still figuring out his place in the world, work, etc.  But totally capable of doing so.

I am going to be curious to see how her parents react to each man's "style".  I do agree with the clip of her mom telling Charity that she knows in her heart who she wants.

While this choice is gonna be painful, she is still one lucky girl.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:48 am

@pavalygurl Nice summary of the men. I think you've nailed it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:49 am

I was literally yelling at the TV for Charity to send Xavier home. She was letting him talk way too long and she kept having to walk away and think. Ugh. He was clearly not ready to settle down with Charity and didn't know if he wouldn't not cheat on her if they ended up together. Like the whole "its ok to cheat on a girlfriend" or whatever he said like boy bye bye.

Joey and Charity's date omg that house was so cool!! 2 story house!! and then Dotun gets a room with a couch and bed hmm interesting. Shame that ATV wouldn't work but I'm glad Charity and Joey got to talk about their feelings. omg I so want him to be her f1 (but also the next Bachelor so i'm torn laugh out loud) and it's going to be so upsetting for him if he's not given she told him ILU.

Dotun and Charity. The chemistry is there for them..will be tough for him as well as she also said she loves him. This is going to be one brutal finale.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Amethyst
Linds911
Norcalgal
eusebeia
timfan