SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:23 pm

Listened to part of RS podcast this morning -- he did not admit that he was wrong. That is not a shocker IMO. He did say that he was looking into it since this is the first evidence that he's been presented with. I think he has to look into it with the photos provided of the SHV from last weekend to change his spoiler to Kelsey as F1. He thinks this could fit in with the information he got yesterday about the "unprecedented ending". Personally, my doubts about his spoiler of Daisy being F1 started creeping in when people were saying that she had gone on a group skiing trip to Big Bear (I think around New Years) that her ex-boyfriend was also on. It didn't make sense to me. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:52 pm

I'm not surprised at all but think he's contacting his sources. I wonder if he'll give any credit to Sands when he has to change his "spoiler"? I'm not holding my breath. giggling

Originally, I thought that Daisy could be f1 but as I saw Joey with Kelsey I started to have doubts. He's always giving her confirmation that he really sees her and pays attention when she's around. That latest episode after the GD when he had her repeat that she was falling for him was so sweet and told her that she "can't be" and "its impossible for you to be" in the background was something anyone would want to hear from someone special. :inlove

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:25 pm

Posting a song on his Spotify about sugar  and daisies then was a little cruel to Kelsey

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:29 pm

Jeepers wrote:Posting a song on his Spotify about sugar  and daisies then was a little cruel to Kelsey

If I recall, he quickly deleted no? I couldn’t reconcile why he even deleted it if Daisy was F1. Alternatively, he may have just liked the song and then deleted once he realized the implication.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:02 pm

Agent99 wrote:This just the best sleuthing.  Kudos to that poster thumbsup

The kind of sleuthing I like to follow along with. She provides the proof. 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:39 pm

I still wonder if Joey had a switcheroo like Jason Mesnick and Arie did. I think it may be a possibility. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:49 pm

suzq wrote:I still wonder if Joey had a switcheroo like Jason Mesnick and Arie did.  I think it may be a possibility.  JMO.

Something goes down FRC day & it has me curious. Daisy seems to have some gumption to her & I can see her doing something out of the norm. I’m still wondering if she comes to the FRC site but refuses to go down to the podium. Then I could see Joey coming up to the vehicle to see her & there’s a parting of the ways there.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:29 pm

TPTB do this all the time, it could be as simple as a flat tire or fender bender for the F1’s limo… 😂

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:07 pm

If Kelsie is F1 she definitely hidden

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:41 pm

mizzoufan wrote:If Kelsie is F1 she definitely hidden

I agree and if I were Joey or Kelsie; I'd be pissed at the edit!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:05 pm

Joey said so many times that he's afraid that the woman he choose would not choose him back or would leave, not paraphrasing over here, but it's obvious that this is the only storyline we need to know. So many scenarios comes to mind, maybe even very last minute as Kelsey is being driven in that limo to the FRC and start questioning herself ! I think Kelsey is a wonderful woman. Joey chose well!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:If Kelsie is F1 she definitely hidden

I agree and if I were Joey or Kelsie; I'd be pissed at the edit!

Really? Because I've been seeing a beautiful relationship develop with these two. I'm actually thinking tptb are giving us a love story. It's pretty good given thier history of decimating the final couple some seasons. (But I will buckle up for whatever the second half of the season throws our way!) Lol.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond