SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:01 pm

@agentcurls To me they are downright giddy with love.  I don't remember liking a pair this much in a long time, if ever.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:34 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@agentcurls To me they are downright giddy with love.  I don't remember liking a pair this much in a long time, if ever.

I agree! They are barely keeping it together in front of the camera. It's palpable!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:07 pm

I certainly don't agree that Kelsey or the beginning of their love story was hidden. We've seen a lot of their interactions and Joey telling her how he notices her on group dates. I think she may be hidden more as the season goes on because they always want a surprise.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:13 am

Re: Joey's 1:1 date with K in Spain - there was no date card. He pulled up in the Vespa and whisked her away from the pack for a surprise date.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:02 pm

It now seems so obvious that Joey is with Kelsey just by watching the latest IG stories of Daisy and Kelsey. I mean for those who do not follow spoilers, it's quite obvious or is it just me?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:42 pm

Is it just me .. or .. have none of the F4 said .. Im falling IN LOVE yet .. or just Daisy at her HTD .. all I’ve heard is .. I’m falling
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:48 am

After tonight im convinced that Kelsey is F1. In the beginning I thought it was Daisy but I see something much deeper with Kelsey. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:49 pm

Apparently Joey noticed that fans are talking about "Joey's yellow eyes" so he explained it on Instagram. Joey’s Yellow Eyes? It’s called Gilbert Syndrome

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:30 am

Jeepers wrote:Is it just me .. or .. have none of the F4 said .. Im falling IN LOVE yet .. or just Daisy at her HTD .. all I’ve heard is .. I’m falling

none of the final 4 have said it yet, but there is a promo of Daisy and Rachel saying it at their HTD
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:11 am

I really have been thrown for a loop. I have seen his connection to both Daisy and Kelsey. I personally like Daisy more, and Kelsey is great, too. However, I've enjoyed watching Daisy and Joey more.
I really don't understand what goes down on Daisy's LCD that she finds out it's Kelsey? Does Joey tell her? Is it a "feeling"? That's one heck of a feeling to compel her to go seek out Kelsey when they're not usually allowed. What do you all think?? It feels like producer driven for her to establish herself as the next 'ette. (Which I would LOVE to see).
I truly feel Daisy pulled back and Joey sensed it. I think there was a shift at the end (their date in Canada)- Daisy was someone he wanted, but she was giving good friend vibes back. Then, Kelsey really illuminated herself as the one (if her date was after Daisy's). That probably solidified it for him because on the HTD, I saw much deeper feelings shining through for Kelsey.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:12 am

I also think he bonded with Kelsey's dad. Also, I don't think that was Kelsey's house - it was gorgeous, but no photos and rather staged.
I'd love to see him as next GOLDEN Bachelor!!!!
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:23 am

Andy from Dear Shandy said it should be the Silver Bachelor if it's Kelsey's dad. laugh out loud

I really think that Joey was fairly certain about it being Kelsey by her last date before the hometowns and that just solidified it. Earlier on, Daisy may have been in the lead by a bit but I'm not even sure about that because Joey was always telling Kelsey how much he sees her even on a GD. It's all speculation at this point of course.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond