SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gruder Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:58 pm

My memory might be fuzzy, but I think Kelsey got the gd rose after Mrs. Right? I have always thought that with this concept that the lead knows who he is attracted to from the get go. It’s just a matter of it all playing out. I think he really liked Daisy, but I think his mind was set on Kelsey, and he was hoping it would all work out. Jmo

gruder

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:04 pm

@gruder We know from previous leads that they have a top 4. I believe they are asked after the M&G so dates can be arranged.

I don't know that there was any lead who knew instantly...other than maybe JoJo with Jordan. Others developed feelings as they went along...but,  usually from their front runners...as they got to know them. Lots of initial attractions died a quick death after they spent some time together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:16 pm

I have to believe that Sean was interested in Catherine long before their first 1 on 1. I’m not saying Joey was totally focused on Kelsey, I could have seen Lexi going much further, had she decided to stay. But I do believe that there is an instant attraction, happened to me and I have been married to him for 39 yrs. ❤

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:18 pm

@gruder congrats! Thanks for sharing! :swinginglove

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:26 pm

@gruder Catherine was on Sean's radar since she got one of the first impression roses he gave out that first night, but so were a bunch of other women. She always made good use of her time with him. I think he enjoyed her sense of humor...which they obviously continue to share. I think the "I'm a vegan, but I like the beef" line got things rolling. As he got to know her better, she  moved up and he lost interest in others...particularly drama queen Tiarra.

Congratulations on your own love story!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:06 am

I'm just wondering your speculations about what goes down with Daisy going to Kelsey after her LCD.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:28 am

@goodgolly She probably sensed Joey holding back. He has always been fully engaged with the women, but I suspect by that point he was tired and couldn't put on his Bachelor face quite the same way.

I think plenty of F2s felt something was off, but the fact that tptb allowed her to do that is what is interesting to me. Maybe she was the first to want to talk to the other woman or they really wanted her for the next Bette and this was a perfect way to set it up respectfully with no hard feelings...like Joey did with Charity.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:53 am

I think F1 and F2 are in on it. I know leads aren't supposed to tell their F1 that they are...but perhaps it's arranged. Joey crying or going back into the clubhouse is weird to me, though. Daisy probably did have real feelings, but maybe wasn't ready for marriage and has been rather timid. Kelsey has been "fighting" for her man and expressing herself beautifully. Both Daisy and Kelsey are 25. To me, that's still pretty young. I don't think Daisy comes down to the platform...I think she arrives, and talks to him at the car (hopefully in jeans). I wish Kelsey and Joey the best. They seems like nice people and I hope they last.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:41 am

Apropos of nothing but just an observation I've had this season....

The women seem a lot more 'natural' with their makeup and a lot less 'enhanced'. With the notable exception of Lea and to a lesser extent Maria, you don't see lots of eye makeup, cat eyes, heavy fake eyelashes. You even see freckles on people like Daisy and Kelsey. It's refreshing.

And I don't notice as much breast or lip enhancement which is a welcomed change.

But I'm not a big fan of all of the slip dresses as so many look (and are) cheap. Guess it's a trend.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:08 pm

@luvstx I wonder if the casting director took clues from Joey's preferences about being more natural. I agree with you that it is refreshing not to see so much OTT alterations. The big questions is do the women seem more natural and at ease without all that or is that how they are naturally and so they aren't interested in the alterations. I hesitate to call them enhancements as I don't they they really are.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:39 pm

Having watched Joey over 2 seasons and getting to know him a bit .. it is very understandable where his feelings of anxiety and insecurity and emotions come from .. I suspect that he experiences bouts of depression and pretty major episodes of insecurity thru out his life

He has experienced A LOT of trauma and loss in his life .. so much more than many realize and more than other Bachelors have .. at a very young age he experienced his dads coming out .. at an age where he really didn’t understand and it was not an accepted situation 20+ years ago .. it also resulted in a divorce and the break up of his family unit as he knew it .. both parents developed new relationships also .. his mom (and the rest of the family) have lived with the fact that she has an incurable and progressive disease that will shorten her life .. a reality not easy to live with .. and other issues that tend to follow broken family units as well

As close as his family seems to be .. these traumas have affected him .. and his whole family as well .. and how he sees  and lives his life .. and how he feels about and is able to accept his life choices as well .. I can understand when he says something to the effect that when he really opens up about who and what he really is turns into them not falling in love with him .. he stated something last season and this season as well about this 

It will be interesting to see how he travels thru life after the show and when the spot light goes out .. he has said he thought he would have married and had a family by now last season and told his mom that this is what he has always wanted last season .. I hope he finds his peace after all this
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:20 pm

@Jeepers I know two people quite well who have a parent who left their marriage for a same-sex relationship. While it may have been traumatic and confusing at the time some 50 years ago, I don't see any long-lasting effect on those I know. With both, the parent that left for a same-sex relationship remained an active parent and even got to a friendly and supportive place with their former spouse. The family ties never died - maybe stretched at times. And that experience made both people I know so accepting of life's ups and downs.

I can't speak for Joey's family but I think his mother's illness is a far bigger deal than his dad choosing to live his truth. From the little I've seen, Joey's family are close. Perhaps his mother's illness is why his uncle has played such a big part of Joey's life. Just like an involved step-parent, the love and support of a relative or close friend can go a long way to helping someone feel secure. If I were Joey, I would not trust the producers to show a healthy relationship between his parents and the rest of the family. It's just too tempting to make a big deal of it when it may not exist.

The concern for rejection can be present at any age when pursuing a relationship, especially on tv as Joey is doing. I can only imagine how magnified any anxiety of not finding the right person might be when opening yourself up for the world to see.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond