SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Brill Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Maybe if Whitney is F2 she does not take it well and causes a problem.

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 29 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by newfiegirl Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:14 pm

I agree tigertiz, this cannot be the typical ending with all this hype. I am getting the strong feeling there will either be no proposal or a rejected proposal with a continuation of dating of one, or both ladies (remember from Charlie's season with Sarah & Krislie) with the final reveal being at the ATFR, so we will be left with a cliff hanger after tonight's episode. Will ??? accept a proposal at ATFR? or Which lady will he choose at AFTR?
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:19 pm

newfiegirl wrote:I agree tigertiz, this cannot be the typical ending with all this hype. I am getting the strong feeling there will either be no proposal or a rejected proposal with a continuation of dating of one, or both ladies (remember from Charlie's season with Sarah & Krislie) with the final reveal being at the ATFR, so we will be left with a cliff hanger after tonight's episode. Will ??? accept a proposal at ATFR? or Which lady will he choose at AFTR?

I agree that it won't be a typical ending either. But I think the drama will be at some point before the FRC, with a proposal at FRC giving the series it's happy ending.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:24 pm

jojo47 wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:I agree tigertiz, this cannot be the typical ending with all this hype. I am getting the strong feeling there will either be no proposal or a rejected proposal with a continuation of dating of one, or both ladies (remember from Charlie's season with Sarah & Krislie) with the final reveal being at the ATFR, so we will be left with a cliff hanger after tonight's episode. Will ??? accept a proposal at ATFR? or Which lady will he choose at AFTR?

I agree that it won't be a typical ending either. But I think the drama will be at some point before the FRC, with a proposal at FRC giving the series it's happy ending.

This is what I think will happen also.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:37 pm

It being the 1st Bachelor Canada I think they want a 'happy ending' for themselves and the viewers. This is one reason why I think he chooses Bianka otherwise I think they would have edited Whitney to be more likeable (unless she gave them nothing to work with in that area). But, I think the drama might happen at the podium.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 pm

tigertiz wrote:That's a Toronto station. Whitney is in Calgary today. I suppose she could be taking a redeye flight. But I'd imagine the F1 will be watching the show with Brad tonight.
Yep and Bianka lives 20 min from where Brad is in Toronto.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Tyler Harcott

‘Bachelor Canada’ host says finale a “doozy”

By Lindsay Ireland

2012-11-20

Tyler Harcott dishes on Wednesday’s finale, Whitney’s haters and Chris Harrison

As Canada’s first-ever finale of The Bachelor Canada gets set for Wednesday, it’s only natural that new and old fans of the franchise are hoping the season will close off with a bang.

It will be a “doozy,” according to Bachelor Canada host Tyler Harcott.

“If you’re a fan of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, then you know that anything can happen as you go down the road,” Harcott told TV Guide Canada recently. “Obviously we’re expecting and we’re hoping that the Bachelor picks somebody, but that’s the thing. You never know what can happen. I want people to go into the final show with an open mind.”

For many fans, an “open mind” would mean accepting Whitney Lee as Brad Smith’s final pick over Bianka Kamber, should it come to that. The 24-year-old administrative assistant isn’t high on the fan favourite list, but Harcott was quick to speak in her defence.

“Everybody wants to get their jab in on Whitney, [but] there’s obviously something there that Brad really likes,” Harcott explains. “There’s a person there too. She’s not [just] an actor playing a character.”

http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/121120_bach_canada_finale_LI.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 pm

tigertiz wrote:This is really not going to be a typical ending. They cant hype it this much and have a normal - one girl cries in the limo after being dumped- type finale.
yea true, so either only one shows up, or one gets dumped ahead of time to turn around and crash the FRC. something weird will happen.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Not sure if this was posted. Interesting capitalization by Brad:

Bachelor Brad Smith ‏@bradcsmith
Throw out your teams.....#teambianka or #TeamWhitney ???
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
6:36 PM - 21 Nov 12 · Details
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Not sure if this was posted. Interesting capitalization by Brad:

RETWEETS
FAVORITES

Someone also pointed out that that hashtag is already in use for Whitney Huston!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Mirzam wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Not sure if this was posted. Interesting capitalization by Brad:

RETWEETS
FAVORITES

Someone also pointed out that that hashtag is already in use for Whitney Huston!

Thanks. Missed that.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm

His BFF said he is choosing someone:

Omar Sharif Jr. ‏@OmarSharifJr
Ill b watchin myBFF @bradcsmith make history tonight as he makes his final choice on @bachelorCA. Not losing a brother, Im gaining a sister!
7:56 PM - 21 Nov 12 · Details
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968