SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:02 am

Do the screen caps 3-4 happen at a different time? It looks like Paige has on different clothes? Looks like she has on a sleeveless dress?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 am

Hotmomma wrote:Do the screen caps 3-4 happen at a different time? It looks like Paige has on different clothes? Looks like she has on a sleeveless dress?

I think she has a red blanket on and then took it off or moved it when she changed positions on the hammock yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: Hammock caps
:lovebash: ❤ :sprinklehearts
I can't wait for that scene! I hope the producers aren't too stingy with their screen time!

Hmm... Now that we know Jeremiah and Joey (preview showed their time in the ice rink) get their second dates this episode... and Bubba/Shaun/Landon don't get their second dates until the episode 8... I wonder who gets 1-1 dates during episode 7. Was there ever an episode where they don't have any 1-1s?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:17 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Do the screen caps 3-4 happen at a different time? It looks like Paige has on different clothes? Looks like she has on a sleeveless dress?

I think she has a red blanket on and then took it off or moved it when she changed positions on the hammock yes
Thanks I see that now :awesome:
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:36 pm

I think it is sweet that even though all the flashy dates may be fun you can still fall in love in a field or a hammock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Is she crying/sad here? I haven't seen the actual video of these caps. Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:14 pm

San, I thought she was crying when I watched promo on tv.... but I can't be sure lol.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:02 pm

San wrote:Is she crying/sad here? I haven't seen the actual video of these caps. Thanks!

Jeremiah himself "liked" this picture on Love_me's FB page! :Grin:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:17 pm

dee wrote:San, I thought she was crying when I watched promo on tv.... but I can't be sure laugh out loud.

Thanks dee! :smooch:

mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:Is she crying/sad here? I haven't seen the actual video of these caps. Thanks!

Jumping hearts
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:22 pm

I seriously cannot wait to see they date next week. They have barely showed her time together with Jeremiah, we didn't get any last night, and now she's about to drop the L-bomb on their next date! How are they about to do this to us rotfl it seems so aggressive to shove it down our throats so quickly. Maybe there was a proposal at the end and they want viewers to be sure that they recognize that Paige and Jeremiah has made a connection early on? Who knows, ramble over.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:53 pm

CarrieA wrote:I seriously cannot wait to see they date next week. They have barely showed her time together with Jeremiah, we didn't get any last night, and now she's about to drop the L-bomb on their next date! How are they about to do this to us rotfl it seems so aggressive to shove it down our throats so quickly. Maybe there was a proposal at the end and they want viewers to be sure that they recognize that Paige and Jeremiah has made a connection early on? Who knows, ramble over.
I can't wait for their date either! haha you should read some of the things people say on the SHA facebook page. People are getting so paranoid, and are second guessing that it's even Jeremiah on the Hammock. They think they photoshopped jeremiah in, since the hand looked like Bubba LOL. Or they think the producers are trying to pull a twist, and make it seem like she chooses Jeremiah... when in fact she "doesnt". I guess, it's the producer's plan to do cast doubt that Jeremiah is F1. I'm just glad we MIGHT see their love story starting next episode.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Wow! Do you think he'd do this if she was with another man?

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+21
Carolinagirl1864
umngirl
northernviewer
Jaybird
mrf210