SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:57 pm

^^ I think it's a BIG clue. I was so excited when I saw it! :Nod:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:39 pm

mnmhughes wrote:^^ I think it's a BIG clue. I was so excited when I saw it! :Nod:
Me, too. Any small doubt I had that it was not Jeremiah, have faded, I believe it's him, they fell in love, and they seem perfect for each other. I'm happy Buuba is friends with them, and he seems happy too, post show.

Great show and I can't wait for this date either, so much love heartbeat is shown between Paige and Jeremiah in those hammock caps, imo. The finale should be awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:^^ I think it's a BIG clue. I was so excited when I saw it! :Nod:
Me, too. Any small doubt I had that it was not Jeremiah, have faded, I believe it's him, they fell in love, and they seem perfect for each other. I'm happy Buuba is friends with them, and he seems happy too, post show.

Great show and I can't wait for this date either, so much love heartbeat is shown between Paige and Jeremiah in those hammock caps, imo. The finale should be awesome.
I agree
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:41 am

mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:Is she crying/sad here? I haven't seen the actual video of these caps. Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jeremiah himself "liked" this picture on Love_me's FB page! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have not been on Facebook yet! What a treat to come here and see that he liked this photo!

San, I watched the preview back and when she says " I think I am falling in love with you" her eyes well up and her lip quivers. I think she does show a lot of emotion when telling him this.

So IMO she does start to cry.

Thanks mnmhughes for bringing this over here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 pm

ON the SHA facebook page, they said that this coming episode will be TWO HOURS LONG.

Does this mean we'll get more than 2 minutes of Paige and Jeremiah's date? :lovekiss:
I do fully expect the aftermath of Jeremy's elimination to take up the first half hour though. "Truth" will finally come out. Can't wait! Should be a good episode.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:14 pm

dee wrote:ON the SHA facebook page, they said that this coming episode will be TWO HOURS LONG.
Does this mean we'll get more than 2 minutes of Paige and Jeremiah's date? :lovekiss:
I do fully expect the aftermath of Jeremy's elimination to take up the first half hour though. "Truth" will finally come out. Can't wait! Should be a good episode.
smileyyay Awesome, cause an hour goes by way too fast. About time SHA amped up the Jeremiah and Paige love story they've been trying to hide from viewers, cannot wait!!! heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Yay! :Woah-hoo: So excited to see a whole two hours of SHA!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 pm

dee wrote:ON the SHA facebook page, they said that this coming episode will be TWO HOURS LONG.

Ooooohhhh GREAT..wished they all were 2 hours..an hour just isn't long enough for this show..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:14 pm

They picked the right episode to extend :Bday:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Does this mean two people will be eliminated this week?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, has anyone completed the jigsaw puzzles they put up each week? Are the clips different then the ones made available during the week?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Love_Me wrote:Does this mean two people will be eliminated this week?

Also, has anyone completed the jigsaw puzzles they put up each week? Are the clips different then the ones made available during the week?

I've never been there... no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Love_Me wrote:Does this mean two people will be eliminated this week?

No, Love_Me, it's the same as one of the extra clips on the CMT site. The one I got to see showed Paige answering the question on what is her perfect date.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 2/17 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+21
Carolinagirl1864
umngirl
northernviewer
Jaybird
mrf210