SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:24 am

LUV AJ
| LuvAjTweets

Good thing Chris Harrison and Emily the Bachelorette stopped by my house tonight to watch tonights episode!!

4 hours ago via Echofon

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 2 X2_ad110
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Anyone feel like tweeting this person to see if it's true? LOL

Mandy Adey @mandyadey
@usamimi74 it's like the best reality show bc it's hilarious, and I live where they travel. I have a family member going on the bachelorette

Here is another.

John Fox@JHenniganFox
Cousin is going to be on next seasons The Bachelorette. Get excited, America. #GoWolfy

John Fox@JHenniganFox
@ALIYANKS2 guess who's cousin will be a contestant on the bachelorette next season?

Ali Colangelo@ALIYANKS2
@JHenniganFox Ok, now you have my attention...we need to chat about this one...

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 pm

By tweeting that information, aren't they risking those people being cut? It won't be hard for TPTB to find out who family member and cousins are, and replacing them with someone else.

I know on other reality shows in the past, if there was even a hint given that someone was cast, they were dropped immediately.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by twochicklets Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Bronwyn wrote:By tweeting that information, aren't they risking those people being cut? It won't be hard for TPTB to find out who family member and cousins are, and replacing them with someone else.

I know on other reality shows in the past, if there was even a hint given that someone was cast, they were dropped immediately.
Yes indeed! On Matt Grant's season of TB 2 girls were let go immediately for leaking stuff to the internet (I don't believe we had yet been treated to the twitter)
twochicklets
twochicklets

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 am

twochicklets wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:By tweeting that information, aren't they risking those people being cut? It won't be hard for TPTB to find out who family member and cousins are, and replacing them with someone else.

Yes indeed! On Matt Grant's season of TB 2 girls were let go immediately for leaking stuff to the internet (I don't believe we had yet been treated to the twitter)

I can't imagine the hate that past Bachelor contestants would have gotten if social media was around back then. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 2 2089373836
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Chaz Dean @CHAZDEAN @EmilyMaynard @wenhaircare We're you exiting the plane we were about to board ? Us Airways. My sister thinks she saw you. 1:20 PM - 15 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Emily Maynard @EmilyMaynard @CHAZDEAN @wenhaircare that was me! If my hair had looked better I totally would have told you how much I love Wen. I've used it for years! 1:34 PM - 15 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Wen Hair Care @WenHairCare No wonder @emilymaynard's always looks AMAZING! #WENgirl Now we have one more reason to watch #TheBachelorette
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:41 am

Someone might want to ask more about her friend who got a call back:

Megan Blair @MeganSBlair One of my friends just got a call from The Bachelor casting director #ohboyyy #mightneedtoactuallywatchitnow 6:19 AM - 22 Feb 12
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:23 am

Emily Maynard

Anyone have a new favorite song? Mine is @NewWorldSon "Learning To Be The Light" So good! I feel like it could be my theme song these days! I hope you all have a great day!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:16 am

Emily Maynard‏@EmilyMaynard

I'm gonna show you what little girls are made of.. Gunpowder and lead ;)

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 2 AmdurvVCEAEScYZ

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:27 am

jello1592 wrote:
Emily Maynard‏@EmilyMaynard

I'm gonna show you what little girls are made of.. Gunpowder and lead ;)

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 2 AmdurvVCEAEScYZ

I guess she really is getting prepared for The Bachelorette! Don't cross Em!!!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 am

Did she get extensions?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 am

Bet2Win wrote:Did she get extensions?

Don't all b'ettes?? giggling
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

+56
luv2dance
Cash
BlondieGal
Jeepers
mamielynn