SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by lavenderred Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm not planning to sleuth this season, spring/summer tennis takes precedence Smiley , but I did just come across this tweet which might be worth persuing --

@GabieEdmonson
@CaitlynColo @kaylinzimmerman I just saw the bachelorette house. They r setting up for the season. Me and my mom just snuck through the gate
Feb 27
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by cupcakes Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Bachelorette filming at Butler High on March 17 for Ricki's spelling bee! Anyone can go! #presh @EmilyMaynard

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Bachelorette filming at Butler High on March 17 for Ricki's spelling bee! Anyone can go! #presh @EmilyMaynard

So Ricki's actually featured on the show this season?? Suspect Don't get me wrong, her daughter's absolutely adorable but I'm not too sure about the propriety of putting a 6yo on the air in an international program no idea
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:39 pm

ninu wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

So Ricki's actually featured on the show this season?? Suspect Don't get me wrong, her daughter's absolutely adorable but I'm not too sure about the propriety of putting a 6yo on the air in an international program no idea

I HOPE it's just part of Emily's intro. Please LORD don't let this be a group date!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:42 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
ninu wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

I HOPE it's just part of Emily's intro. Please LORD don't let this be a group date!

M&G is on the 13-14th probably - so this is either the second 1:1 of epi 1 or a group date.

Anyone in the Charlotte area?? Pretty please????
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:46 pm

ninu wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
ninu wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

M&G is on the 13-14th probably - so this is either the second 1:1 of epi 1 or a group date.

Anyone in the Charlotte area?? Pretty please????

OMG so is the theme this season going to be "welcome to my life"? And these guys thought they were going to go on extravagant dates LOL ...

Group date to Build a Bear? Most original wins SQT and the GDR. LOL

ETA: still hoping this is not true. no no
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Ugh wow and also, why?! Emily makes it really hard to root for her with shiznit like this. Really hard!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:02 pm

haha I love it! It is her real life! Go Em! :hidingchair

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:51 am

Posted by Ali Fedotowsky on FB ~
Sneak Peek into my girls day with Emily and Ashley. See more by watching The Bachelor tonight! Smiley

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 3 431680_629005775436_21500754_32956768_449118045_n
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 am

Re-posted the picture by Emily Maynard ~

Emily Maynard
Such a fun girls day!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 am

lavenderred wrote:I'm not planning to sleuth this season, spring/summer tennis takes precedence Smiley , but I did just come across this tweet which might be worth persuing --

@GabieEdmonson
@CaitlynColo @kaylinzimmerman I just saw the bachelorette house. They r setting up for the season. Me and my mom just snuck through the gate
Feb 27

Bummer! You are such a great detective and I am going to miss you this spring/summer. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 3 1839924927
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Love_Me wrote:
lavenderred wrote:I'm not planning to sleuth this season, spring/summer tennis takes precedence Smiley , but I did just come across this tweet which might be worth persuing --

@GabieEdmonson
Feb 27

Bummer! You are such a great detective and I am going to miss you this spring/summer. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 3 1839924927

Lavender, please reconsider!!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

+56
luv2dance
Cash
BlondieGal
Jeepers
mamielynn