SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:52 pm

Post Feb 26 epi discussion here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:22 pm

Sneak peek of Monday’s group date. They don’t show Maria, not sure why.

https://extratv.com/2024/02/22/first-look-at-joey-s-bachelor-group-date-with-rachel-kelsey-and-jenn-exclusive/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:28 pm

@mbl Maybe she gets the third 1:1?  Or, in the previews she is shown having doubts.  Maybe they want audience to think she left.  They may just not be showing her in this particular clip.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:47 pm

I have nothing against Kelsey, but all I remember about her is that she was very vulnerable when talking about how her mom died. Joey has been alluding to her "light" and kindness.... have I missed something (not saying she doesn't have either, just that I don't really think we've been shown that, have we?)? Are there clips available of their earlier interactions? tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:58 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@mbl Maybe she gets the third 1:1?  Or, in the previews she is shown having doubts.  Maybe they want audience to think she left.  They may just not be showing her in this particular clip.

There was a quick 2 second clip of her out in the boonies. So yes I believe she is on the group date along with Jenn and Rachel
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:05 pm

Billysmom wrote:I have nothing against Kelsey, but all I remember about her is that she was very vulnerable when talking about how her mom died. Joey has been alluding to her "light" and kindness....  have I missed something (not saying she doesn't have either, just that I don't really think we've been shown that, have we?)?  Are there clips available of their earlier interactions? tia

We haven’t seen a ton of screen time for her and Joey is observing things. But three small moments that come to mind 1) during the paintball date saying Edwina deserves to hold the trophy 2) being nice to Maria when others were shunning her 3) comforting Rachel at the RC this past week.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:43 pm

@Billysmom She has not been shown as much or in early previews as some of the others.  I guess what I like about her comes from things I have read about her outside of what is shown on the show.

sfrank yes, thanks for these examples.  Kelsey just seems to be the real deal and a genuine, kind person.  I think an excellent match for Joey.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Billysmom She has not been shown as much or in early previews as some of the others.  I guess what I like about her comes from things I have read about her outside of what is shown on the show.

sfrank yes, thanks for these examples.  Kelsey just seems to be the real deal and a genuine, kind person.  I think an excellent match for Joey.

With Kelsey's advocacy with the LGBTQIA population, I'm sure that spoke volumes to Joey, given his personal circumstances.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:15 am

Billysmom wrote:I have nothing against Kelsey, but all I remember about her is that she was very vulnerable when talking about how her mom died. Joey has been alluding to her "light" and kindness....  have I missed something (not saying she doesn't have either, just that I don't really think we've been shown that, have we?)?  Are there clips available of their earlier interactions? tia

Thanks for verbalizing what I am thinking! I know others see a big love story and that it is so obvious that Kelsey is Joey's pick. I just don't feel I know much about Kelsey other than Joey says he's noticed her during group dates, that she seems kind to other contestants, and she has a very sad back story. Not much about her job, her friends, her dreams (other than wanting to travel with Joey). She's probably a great pick for Joey. I'm just looking to learn more about Kelsey
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:38 am

So far, what we've learned about Kelsey, other than the story about her mother, is that she has no problem sharing with Joey how she feels and is pretty expressive about it emotionally and physically.

Epi 1, she grew up in Germany; she told him she loves being from NO and loves the culture available there, but she is willing to live anywhere.
Epi 3, she told him it didn't feel great to watch him kiss Lexi during the pageant
Epi 5, their 1:1, while walking the Andalucia streets, she told him what she likes to do during her spare time - (hang out with friends, take in culture and art), and she was beaming about how Joey reacted to her mother's story
Epi 6, she told him it was difficult navigating the GD, her insecurities, and that she is "a klutz when she falls in love fast and hard" and is falling for him

I think they are a great match. She seems like she had an interesting and cultured upbringing, is emotionally intelligent, kind, and compassionate, and has a zest for life (traveling and experiences). They are both young enough to spend the next several years traveling and having fun together before they decide to hunker down and have beautiful green-eyed babies with big bouncy curls.  Embarressed!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:26 pm

luvstx wrote:

Thanks for verbalizing what I am thinking!  I know others see a big love story and that it is so obvious that Kelsey is Joey's pick.  I just don't feel I know much about Kelsey other than Joey says he's noticed her during group dates, that she seems kind to other contestants, and she has a very sad back story.  Not much about her job, her friends, her dreams (other than wanting to travel with Joey).  She's probably a great pick for Joey.  I'm just looking to learn more about Kelsey

Yes... I was hoping that Joey was seeing something beyond her obvious physical beauty... Sounds like she is indeed a good person, which if true makes me happy for him.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:51 am

Kelsey is a really stunning woman. I think at this point of the season, Joey favors both Daisy and Kelsey, but IMO Kelsey a little bit more.

I think Joey sees Maria in much the same way as Nick saw Corinne -- someone he likes very much and enjoys spending time with, but in the end, not his best match.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
albean99
Amethyst
luvstx
agentcurls
sfrank