SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:02 am

Why is Rachel crying in Hawaii? At least I think it was in Hawaii hometowns. She wasn't eliminated, right?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:10 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Why is Rachel crying in Hawaii? At least I think it was in Hawaii hometowns. She wasn't eliminated, right?

She probably shared something traumatic and worked herself up or she could be feeling insecure. It would be hard not to notice that his connection was stronger with Daisy and Kelsey.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:54 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Why is Rachel crying in Hawaii? At least I think it was in Hawaii hometowns. She wasn't eliminated, right?

Did they actually go all the way to Honolulu for her hometown? That would have been tough.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:02 pm

I got a chance to watch the episode today. I now understand why everyone thinks the connection with Kelsey A is strongest. They do have an ease with each other and I sense Joey is quite Ga Ga over Kelsey A. Also, Kelsey gives Joey the reassurance he desperately needs and Daisy and Maria don't.

A few things I noticed...

Early on in the episode, they showed the women chatting on the couch. Kelsey barely got two words shown.

There are almost no HuJus in Joey's season. Have noticed it before and certainly noticed it this episode. It's almost like the women aren't crazy excited to see Joey. Or TPTB told them to chill out or Joey did. It seems so much more mature.

I can see Joey and Kelsey being a good match (though, TBH, I still am not that excited about her). They are both young, not established in their careers, and the world will be their oyster. They can write their own story, whatever that may be, and grow closer as they do.

Joey wears a blazer to Kelsey's HTD. Dressed to impress the Dad. Maria's father looks like a trip.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:30 pm

IMO Joey has had a preference for Kelsey A. the past two weeks, but this was the first episode where I felt that it's game over. It's Kelsay A. They have chemistry and a very easy rapport with one another. He likes Daisy a whole lot, but the same degree of spark just isn't there. Ditto for Rachel. He does have chemistry with Maria, but as easygoing as Joey is, I think he's figuring out that Maria is high maintenance, and would wear him out over time.

I was a little surprised that he kept Rachel over Jenn, but my thinking is that he knew at this point that Jenn wasn't the one, and he didn't want to put her through a hometown given her family dynamic.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:34 pm

@luvstx @Amethyst I agree with both of you. I finally saw a very strong connection with Kelsey last night! I do think Kelsey is a bit more mature than Daisy - her illness has pushed her in ways but I think the death of a parent at a young age is a very defining moment. I am really anxious to see her dad - not many single parents, particularly a father, can really hold a family with 5 children together and make it all work out. He has to be exceptional!

I do admire Daisy for being honest about not being in love - yet. I roll my eyes when these young women are overly ga-ga after 1 or 2 dates. Far more realistic to have it build slowly. I can see her family being very protective of her

The previews of Maria saying she had never brought anyone home - wow! How could she have expected an engagement ring from a previous beau and not taken this step?

I do like Rachel's confidence and that she admires her parents' love story and is so proud to share it. I can't wait to meet her family.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:05 am

I don’t see Kelsey being more mature than Daisy. I actually found Daisy’s conversations with Joey to have a level of depth we don’t see on shows like this. I have seen several comments like this but I’m not sure I would agree with that. I do think the remaining ladies with the exception of Maria is very mature and grounded.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
albean99
Amethyst
luvstx
agentcurls
sfrank