SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 February 24th 2024, 2:50 pm

My thoughts on the f4 (subject to change):

Maria and Joey have a lot of fun and chemistry but it doesn't feel like there's more than that, at least on his side.

Rachel and Joey seem to have fun together but almost seems more like a friendship than a romance with them.

Joey really likes Daisy but I'm not getting the chemistry that he has with Kelsey A or even Maria. That was what was so confusing about the spoiler for me. I know that they've hidden connections before and in the earlier years of the show the chemistry person was often f2 but still wasn't feeling it with them.

Joey has given Kelsey a lot of confirmation about his feelings for her all along and made it very clear that he's paying attention to her even during group dates. Their time together after the last GD was where you could really see that he's continuing to be "smitten" by her.

All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls February 24th 2024, 3:08 pm

I agree with this, @albean99!

I think Daisy, Lexi, and Kelsey were the early front-runners from epi 1, and then Kelsey moved ahead after that 1:1 in Spain. If Lexi stuck around, I think she would've edged out Daisy and/or Rachel, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 26th 2024, 10:17 pm

Here is the weekly tennis lesson for Jesse.

I agree with Joey that Jasper is so beautiful. Another place for my bucket list!

Everyone has already had a single date...and Daisy gets the first second date...horseback riding.

The mood is down with the rest of the ladies...and here come the stupid tears. Idiotic. I like you Jenn, but get over it. It's only the first date card.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 26th 2024, 10:19 pm

After the horseback riding and the obligatory hot tub in the middle of nowhere, Daisy says she is not in love with him...yet. Well, you barely met the man Daisy. I would be more worried if you were insisting that you were. She is worried if she tells him the truth, she won't get a rose for HTDs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 26th 2024, 10:35 pm

This date with Daisy, feels somewhat off. Maybe it is because she is in her head...or producers have gotten in her head. She wants to be truthful with him, but not hurt him either. I feel she is holding back a bit, because she is waiting for her family approval due to all that she has been through.

I wonder it is because they want her for the next Bette?

Joey is so good at communicating and allaying her fears. As soon as he reassures her, she just relaxes and the feels are back.

Next some skating...and making out...in the hockey arena. And she is falling...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 26th 2024, 10:46 pm

The ladies are learning to be a lumberjack or lumberjills. Sawing, throwing an ax.

Now Maria is getting frustrated because she is not into the outdoors. Yeah, not such a good match for Joey. Cry me a river.

I would say timeout at the milk. I would be puking...not even for Joey.

Jenn runs out for a kiss with Joey while he is doing an ITM...and the others see it. Maria is p*ssed. Oh, please.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 26th 2024, 11:15 pm

I so don't want Maria for the Bette. I couldn't watch. She is so irritating and the hair flipping is annoying. She would be bringing this fake drama which I hate. I pretty much don't believe anything coming out of her mouth.

Please don't give Maria the GDR. Please don't give Maria the GDR. Please don't give Maria the GDR.

Thank you Jesus!!! He does not hand out the GDR because of the stupid Maria drama. She ticked him off. I'm OK with that. Sucks for the others, but that's the show.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers February 26th 2024, 11:19 pm

Maria just talks too  *** much!
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 26th 2024, 11:26 pm

Kelsey date. He wants a date where he is sure of the connection.

A pretty normal date. Shopping for souvenirs, getting hot chocolate, shooting pool and doing the Polar Bear plunge. Kelsey is very excited. Apparently she has always wanted to do this fake PB plunge set up solely for the Bachelor. They did this for Sean's season and Tierra nearly passed out with mucho drama!

Despite Joey saying he is not built for the cold, instead of getting out of the water ASAP, they stay in it to make out. Next up...making out in a barrel like sauna thing. He is gushing about his feelings for Kelsey.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 26th 2024, 11:44 pm

And here is the fake catching up with the women who are home. More tptb poking at Maria to get her worked up.

Joey is beaming listening to Kelsey gushing about her feelings for him. He is very supportive when she gets emotional talking about her mom and her dad. He tells her the only way he would propose would be if he was 100% sure of his feelings. He thinks she is strong, smart woman who knows what she wants. He is really, really specific and descriptive as to why he wants to meet her family. They connect on such a deep level and how they come together seems magical. Well...I think that is game, set and match unless someone injures themselves.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 26th 2024, 11:49 pm

Oops here is Jesse. Sucks to be you ladies without a rose...no cocktail party. Like we didn't know that was coming.

And he pulls Maria. No Joey...unless you want to kick her a** out! Which ticks off the others since they don't get an extra talk. Bad move. Very bad move...unless she doesn't come back!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 26th 2024, 11:58 pm

Chat with Maria. Joey is not pleased with her response, but it must mean that there is really zilch with the others there that he doesn't pick. Maria would be easy to drop because of her responses and drama.

Rachel and Maria get the roses.

Not surprised. I saw nothing with Kelsey and Jen. Although, I don't see much with Rachel or Maria either, but someone has to stay.

HTD...Niagra Falls. Meeting the dads...Maria's and Kelsey's dads seem to be giving him a hard time...and then Rachel's and Daisy's moms kick it.

Same old, same old.

Last edited by Sprite on February 27th 2024, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Feb 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
albean99
Amethyst
luvstx
agentcurls
sfrank