SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Love_Me wrote:Do you think there is anyway this could have been the something "freaky" that happened. When MF first tweeted about something freaky happening I thought back to what had happened already in Ashley's season. Could he be referring to this in the press release:

And there is nothing like eight men attempting to impress Ashley as they compete against each other in the popular sport of Muay Thai boxing, but one overly gung ho man ends up in the local emergency room.

Like a freak accident happened? Just a thought.

Jeff Mendula isn't accounted for yet and just a thought.............his wine is called Freaky Muscato.........could this be a clue to maybe Jeff being a cause for the freaky event??

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Do you think there is anyway this could have been the something "freaky" that happened. When MF first tweeted about something freaky happening I thought back to what had happened already in Ashley's season. Could he be referring to this in the press release:

And there is nothing like eight men attempting to impress Ashley as they compete against each other in the popular sport of Muay Thai boxing, but one overly gung ho man ends up in the local emergency room.

I'm pretty sure RS said that Ames over-extended himself and got hurt.

ETA: I'm also really looking forward to Ashley's first interview! Can't wait.
Thanks forgot about Ames over-extending himself..UMMMM Hope he didn't TKO...Brings back memories of the whole Bevin mess.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thanks Alanna! I forgot it was Ames that got hurt.

I want to study her facial expressions to see how happy she is also! I am tempted to tweet MF asking him for a link to that interview. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You should do it!! yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Alanna wrote:

Thanks Alanna! I forgot it was Ames that got hurt.

I want to study her facial expressions to see how happy she is also! I am tempted to tweet MF asking him for a link to that interview. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Just saw Ashley on the ktla morning news... Very proud of our girl!!!

Did anyone see this interview with Ashley today?
No I even went to ktla site and couldn't find it..

Thanks maybe they will post her interview later today. I hope so.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Do you think there is anyway this could have been the something "freaky" that happened. When MF first tweeted about something freaky happening I thought back to what had happened already in Ashley's season. Could he be referring to this in the press release:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Just saw Ashley on the ktla morning news... Very proud of our girl!!!

No I even went to ktla site and couldn't find it..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Gina wrote:Let's hope it's not another sham!

He called it "freaky." Suspect My interpretation is that they set her up for some situations, and Chris Harrison can protest all he wants to that these things just happen on their own. (Raise your hand if you believe that one.....) I suspect that she went through the wringer backwards, but maybe she did come out happy - at least for a little while at least.
Agree Bloomers, and my hand is not raised. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Gina wrote:Let's hope it's not another sham!

He called it "freaky." Suspect My interpretation is that they set her up for some situations, and Chris Harrison can protest all he wants to that these things just happen on their own. (Raise your hand if you believe that one.....) I suspect that she went through the wringer backwards, but maybe she did come out happy - at least for a little while at least.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Let's hope it's not another sham!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader