SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 12 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by jelle Thu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

I think Fleiss likes great endings for The Bachelorette. I think he likes his "girls."

It is The Bachelors whom he seems to enjoy throwing under the bus - or perhaps the guys just dont play the game as well.

I hope the aftemath for Ashley is as fun as the filming.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by pbmax Thu May 19, 2011 4:05 pm

I would say he's intense because he know their are many reading his tweets. What a way to play with the mind.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Wow these tweets are intense. She's definitely engaged and Fleissmeister is thrilled with what went down so it's a happy ending and a promising couple for the franchise. Watch out, Ali, if things stay happy for Ash and F1, there may be a new golden couple on the horizon.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Bachelor Pad trivia: in honor of birthday girl @TenleyMolzahn what was the cocktail Tenley invented while she was on Bachelor Pad?

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Look Ma! My little TV show is on a BIG billboard. Can't wait for Monday!! #Bachelorette

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss @molliemun These kind of comments me the world to me and everyone in the Bachelor family! Thank you! We will deliver you a GREAT show!

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Just saw Ashley on the ktla morning news... Very proud of our girl!!!

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss 4 more days! Here is Ashley's interview with People [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With tweets like these, Ashley came through for them. She not only chose someone, but a dollar to a doughnut, she is engaged.
This is Fleiss who said as much in the interview during Ali's season that any other ending is #%$^*#.
Yes so far she seems to be his Golden girl..Now let hope she isn't going to do something crazy like brad and Emily almost did for the ATFR.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Bachelor Pad trivia: in honor of birthday girl @TenleyMolzahn what was the cocktail Tenley invented while she was on Bachelor Pad?

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Look Ma! My little TV show is on a BIG billboard. Can't wait for Monday!! #Bachelorette

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss @molliemun These kind of comments me the world to me and everyone in the Bachelor family! Thank you! We will deliver you a GREAT show!

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Just saw Ashley on the ktla morning news... Very proud of our girl!!!

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss 4 more days! Here is Ashley's interview with People [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With tweets like these, Ashley came through for them. She not only chose someone, but a dollar to a doughnut, she is engaged.
This is Fleiss who said as much in the interview during Ali's season that any other ending is #%$^*#.

That's what I thought too when I read his tweets. :happy dance:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu May 19, 2011 2:50 pm

yup - he loves his 'happy endings' along with the drama - must've been a good enough mix for him. The viewers get what they want, and he gets the advertizing dollars he wants.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 19, 2011 2:45 pm

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2011 2:36 pm

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Bachelor Pad trivia: in honor of birthday girl @TenleyMolzahn what was the cocktail Tenley invented while she was on Bachelor Pad?

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 19, 2011 2:06 am

Nice
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 10:51 pm

I just posted that tweet in Reality Steve thread. laugh out loud, we posted at the same exact time. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed May 18, 2011 10:50 pm

RealitySteve

Who would've thought the Reality Steve Dating Contest from last summer would help me w/ Ashley's spoilers? Almost there. One more piece 2 go
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 18, 2011 10:34 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:did anyone catch the clip on AH? I was out.

I posted a link in the Media No Discussion thread with a video from it. The controversial guy is Bentley.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader