SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 am

Also, does anyone know if Neil Lane is always flown out to the FRC if an engagement might not happen? Is he there just in case it could go either way? I am very curious about this.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Mon May 09, 2011 3:18 am

chaslom4 wrote:
fleissmeister Gwtting on a plane with @millsy11374 to head to the finale destination. Will we hear the magic words, "Hi, I'm Neil Lane"??? I Hope so!!

So I assume the answer is yes. MF tweeted this picture of Neil Lane traveling with them now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 09, 2011 3:14 am

Monday, May 09, 2011 12:40 AMf

fleissmeister: Guess who's on my flight????

Monday, May 09, 2011 12:42 AM

fleissmeister: Here is a hint who is on my flight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@jillianharris awwww I miss that smile. Will you PLEASE tell him I said hello!? Excited to see what's happening over there!

Monday, May 09, 2011 1:08 AM

fleissmeister : @jillianharris Will do. Loved your EMHE episode tonight. And loved seeing your mom. What a gift to give her on Mother's Day!!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 09, 2011 2:26 am

Love_Me wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
fleissmeister Gwtting on a plane with @millsy11374 to head to the finale destination. Will we hear the magic words, "Hi, I'm Neil Lane"??? I Hope so!!

Does MF always see the finale being filmed or is he sent in to negotiate?

Oh wow. I have no idea. I love him "live" Tweeting the filming though. This is awesome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:21 am

Love_Me wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Hmmmmm, don't know about that one.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 09, 2011 1:11 am

chaslom4 wrote:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon May 09, 2011 12:22 am

chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm

chrisbharrison @gwenkharrison w her feet up trying to enjoy her Mothers day morn! Well deserved [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I believe we were supposed to think Frank was the ultimate douchbag when he up and left Ali on the Fantasy Date for the girlfriend back home, but (1) we knew it was coming, and (2) it has worked out so well that Frank has been forgiven; therefore, we are trying to come up with a comparison.
Still, if it had not worked out so well with Roberto, and she really had been a goner for Frank, we might think he was the ultimate in douchebags.

Right. Frank or Justin or whoever would have been the giant douchebag if Ali had really fallen in love with either of them. Since she fell for the good guy, they were pretty much after thoughts. Although I think Ali was way, way more into Frank than she'll ever admit. In any case, a "real" douchebag is probably someone who just plays a beloved lead and she falls for it.

To tell you the truth, I had already forgotten about Justin. I guess that is because he had so little effect on Ali? It was really just a little hiccup with her in the whole process. It was the guys that I think were really irked with Justin. On the other hand, I don't think that they were upset with Frank at all. He was in on the guys' trip together they took (ChrisL and some others) while we were watching the episodes.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Bloomers wrote:

I believe we were supposed to think Frank was the ultimate douchbag when he up and left Ali on the Fantasy Date for the girlfriend back home, but (1) we knew it was coming, and (2) it has worked out so well that Frank has been forgiven; therefore, we are trying to come up with a comparison.
Still, if it had not worked out so well with Roberto, and she really had been a goner for Frank, we might think he was the ultimate in douchebags.

Right. Frank or Justin or whoever would have been the giant douchebag if Ali had really fallen in love with either of them. Since she fell for the good guy, they were pretty much after thoughts. Although I think Ali was way, way more into Frank than she'll ever admit. In any case, a "real" douchebag is probably someone who just plays a beloved lead and she falls for it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Gina wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
jurystillout wrote:fleissmeister
Can't wait for you all to see the new season of The Bachelorette. It's got it all. Romance, emotion-- plus the biggest douchebag ever!!!

So does that mean there is going to be a bigger one then Wes was on Jillian's season..... affraid

As long as MF is doing this show, we have the biggest douchebag ever EVERY SINGLE SEASON! duh Nothing new here.
I know. Well it takes a douchebag to know a douchebag, so MF has alot of nerve calling another guy a dbag. Probably Ashley's douchebag is not as fugly as MF either. :giggle:

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
jurystillout wrote:fleissmeister
Can't wait for you all to see the new season of The Bachelorette. It's got it all. Romance, emotion-- plus the biggest douchebag ever!!!

So does that mean there is going to be a bigger one then Wes was on Jillian's season..... affraid

As long as MF is doing this show, we have the biggest douchebag ever EVERY SINGLE SEASON! duh Nothing new here.
I know. Well it takes a douchebag to know a douchebag, so MF has alot of nerve calling another guy a dbag. Probably Ashley's douchebag is not as fugly as MF either. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader