SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Jeepers Sat May 14, 2011 3:32 am

Bloomers wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
anders wrote:And we do know there was an FRC - since MF tweeted that it occured earlier this week - so that rules out dating the F2 in the real world.

frankly, I"m tired of the 'never been done before' teasers - we can guess til we're all blue in the face and it's highly unlikely we'll ever know what it is until it happens, or it's spoiled. And it's likely no where near as dramatic as a lot of folks can dream up.....

In Tug of War, each player always has the choice to drop the rope and walk away. As a non-professional board-aholic (that is, thankfully I have other income from time spent doing other things), that's my expert advice on handling posters who tease and bait. Drop the rope and talk about something else. It's just done for personal attention, and to make the other posters look foolish. We KNOW we're foolish for heaven's sakes! That's why we don't share our Bachelor obessesion except pseudonymously! Every year at FORT there were these mystery posters, including Shayne Lamas' own mother, some flyby-whatever friend of Jeremy's, and others I won't name lest they be lurking here. Those people were a huge waste of time, and never smart, funny, or at the end of the day, very well-informed. I like to think of the threads as a rolling news feed and commentary. I admire posts that (a) in fact break news; (b) make someone laugh; (c) make the readers feel the sweet warm gooey-ness of fresh romance; or (d) are simply great writing. And of course, (e) -- sometimes you just feel like being a BossyPants for no particular reason.

I have never liked riddles - didn't like that whole RS thing during Jason's season - or guessing games, so I am not playing 20 questions; however, I will throw out what we know and go back over to see what we know and what we may have missed. That is still enjoyable.

However, common sense has to prevail. If there is an F4, they had one of those episode 1-1 dates. Therefore, that isn't completely out in left field.

Thanks for helping to keep us on track. We don't need to de-rail. In lieu of what is happening in the real world, our sleuthing efforts aren't significant, but they are enjoyable, and they are a stress-breaker for some people.

Aaa but didn't Deanna NOT have a 1n1 date prior o HTDs?? Am I remembering correctly??
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by nikkij_26 Sat May 14, 2011 2:53 am

jlccaz wrote:
anders wrote:And we do know there was an FRC - since MF tweeted that it occured earlier this week - so that rules out dating the F2 in the real world.

frankly, I"m tired of the 'never been done before' teasers - we can guess til we're all blue in the face and it's highly unlikely we'll ever know what it is until it happens, or it's spoiled. And it's likely no where near as dramatic as a lot of folks can dream up.....

In Tug of War, each player always has the choice to drop the rope and walk away. As a non-professional board-aholic (that is, thankfully I have other income from time spent doing other things), that's my expert advice on handling posters who tease and bait. Drop the rope and talk about something else. It's just done for personal attention, and to make the other posters look foolish. We KNOW we're foolish for heaven's sakes! That's why we don't share our Bachelor obessesion except pseudonymously! Every year at FORT there were these mystery posters, including Shayne Lamas' own mother, some flyby-whatever friend of Jeremy's, and others I won't name lest they be lurking here. Those people were a huge waste of time, and never smart, funny, or at the end of the day, very well-informed. I like to think of the threads as a rolling news feed and commentary. I admire posts that (a) in fact break news; (b) make someone laugh; (c) make the readers feel the sweet warm gooey-ness of fresh romance; or (d) are simply great writing. And of course, (e) -- sometimes you just feel like being a BossyPants for no particular reason.

Word! 100% Agree. I don't respect those who play games with riddles and/or post stuff to create a tizzy but, essentially reveal nothing. There are those that like to create a tizzy on the board just because they like to watch or find it boring when things are sleuthed out. I take all leaks, opinions, and spoiler info with a grain of salt and go off of what i see with my own eyes and intuition ultimately. However, even with that I don't appreciate stuff that's just meant to play games.

Smiley

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 14, 2011 1:23 am

jlccaz wrote:

Love it!!! :missclap:
I have been BANNED from talking about anything that even sounds like it might be a spoiler regarding reality tv by my spouse, my one daughter and her fiance. It's a touchy subject and they walk away or cover their ears even when I just voice my opinion! How dare they!!
My other daughter thinks reality tv is foolish and her hunni works in tv sound/video editing so we can talk all we want. But that is very little...So these boards feed my guilty pleasures. :twisted:
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Sat May 14, 2011 12:47 am

I always hate the riddles. I won't play the guessing games. I'll read RS's spoilers take from it what I want to know and enjoy the show (still on the fence as to whether I'm going to watch). I'm planning on taping at this point then deciding later if it's worth spending the time on.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 14, 2011 12:22 am

jlccaz wrote:

I have never liked riddles - didn't like that whole RS thing during Jason's season - or guessing games, so I am not playing 20 questions; however, I will throw out what we know and go back over to see what we know and what we may have missed. That is still enjoyable.

However, common sense has to prevail. If there is an F4, they had one of those episode 1-1 dates. Therefore, that isn't completely out in left field.

Thanks for helping to keep us on track. We don't need to de-rail. In lieu of what is happening in the real world, our sleuthing efforts aren't significant, but they are enjoyable, and they are a stress-breaker for some people.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri May 13, 2011 11:59 pm

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri May 13, 2011 10:21 pm

And we do know there was an FRC - since MF tweeted that it occured earlier this week - so that rules out dating the F2 in the real world.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:What is your guess about the outcome?

Right now my gut tells me she does have a F1, but she got a promise ring instead of an engagement ring.

However, just for fun what are things that have not happened when it comes to a finale of this show?

a) A Lead and their F1 have never been married at the end
b)Bachelorette has never walked away from both men
C)Dated both the F1 & F2

What else?

I think days of promise rings and plane tickets are over and done with and TPTB will not accept anything less than not only a F1 choice but also an engagement, no matter how ridiculous and half-hearted. So I'm thinking she's engaged. The real question is whether it's an A&R engagement- he's The One, we're getting married, or a typical Bach engagement- let's date post-show and see what happens.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:03 PM

fleissmeister: Bachelor trivia: what is the connection between our show and the Mary Tyler Moore show???

fleissmeister: Speaking of MTM, the entire Bachelor family wishes her a speedy recovery. She is an American treasure and set the bar for modern tv comedy.

fleissmeister: Neil Lane telling me the story of selling Paul McCartney his engagement ring. He said "I treated Paul like he was The Bachelor"

fleissmeister: Regarding my Neil Lane story. Make that Sir Paul McCartney.

fleissmeister: @StartRunning2 there was a choice between steak or fish. I ordered lasagne. Flight attendant just asked me to turn off my phone...
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Someone posted on ABC's board that Blake was home and had his Facebook page up.

ETA: I checked his page out last week and it was active as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 13, 2011 2:52 pm

The only way I could see Ash getting married at the end is if it was to Blake, a fellow dentist. But he got sent home right? Was it just a Facebook picture that was our evidence or something more concrete?

But didn't Charlie date both women at end? I know that's the Bachelor but it wouldn't be surprising.

Didn't Jen walk away from both men? She just didn't have the guts to do it at the FRC. Grrr...I wish they'd bring Jerry back!

Anyway, Chris said we have a winner. I think she accepted an engagement ring...I just hope it wasn't fake. TIme will tell!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 13, 2011 2:20 pm

What is your guess about the outcome?

Right now my gut tells me she does have a F1, but she got a promise ring instead of an engagement ring.

However, just for fun what are things that have not happened when it comes to a finale of this show?

a) A Lead and their F1 have never been married at the end
b)Bachelorette has never walked away from both men
C)Dated both the F1 & F2

What else?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader