SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:45 am

@realitysteve I live in Cumming, Georgia and that restaurant is right by my house. I'm about to go over there.. 12:17 PM Apr 22nd

@RealitySteve Just seen a ton of film crew outside giorgios! 12:51 PM Apr 22nd
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Cash wrote:Per Twitter:
lgrthanlife:
Just found out my cousin is coming home for his hometown date on the Bachelorette

This is from yesterday (4/19), and the person looks to be from Georgia. Don't know if that means his cousin is form Georgia, too, though.

At least now we know they're on HTDs now.

jurystillout wrote:Constantine Tzortzis: 30, Cumming, Ga, co-owner of Giorgio’s restaurant with his father.

Restaurant website: Giorgio’s Restaurant

LinkedIn Profile: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Both he and his cousin are from Cumming, Ga.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Gina wrote:Darn. Will was one I thought I'd like. But glad to know this, so I will not get invested like I did with Reid and Chris L.
NEVER again (sure) :laugh out loud!:

That's what I keep telling myself too, Gina, but I KNOW once the show begins, I will totally love whoever the F2 guy is, and despise the F1. Never fails! laughlaughlaugh
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Darn. Will was one I thought I'd like. But glad to know this, so I will not get invested like I did with Reid and Chris L.
NEVER again (sure) :laugh out loud!:

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:38 am

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Someone tweeted this information about Will to RS tonight!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Will is definitely back home. Heard he was back working at Sprint last week Monday, sad sad

So that means Will was for sure back home on 4/11/2011 or possibly 4/18/2011. I am leaning more at him being back at work on 4/11 though because they said last week.

RIP Wish. We hardly knew ye. rotfl

So it seems that the 10 guys who we know nothing about are the important ones.

Just our luck! Damn you Fleiss hissyfit

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:17 am

Love_Me wrote:Someone tweeted this information about Will to RS tonight!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Will is definitely back home. Heard he was back working at Sprint last week Monday, sad sad

So that means Will was for sure back home on 4/11/2011 or possibly 4/18/2011. I am leaning more at him being back at work on 4/11 though because they said last week.

RIP Wish. We hardly knew ye. rotfl

So it seems that the 10 guys who we know nothing about are the important ones.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:58 am

Someone tweeted this information about Will to RS tonight!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Will is definitely back home. Heard he was back working at Sprint last week Monday, sad :(

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:45 pm

I found the Union Square in Georgia I was looking for, but it is about an 1 1/2 hours away from the location this cousin might live. So I think it has nothing to do with Ashley's season.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:23 pm

There is a Union City, GA just south of the airport off of 1-85. There is also a Union County up along the TN/GA state line.

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Cash wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Cash wrote:Chris Harrison then? Why would be he there for a HTD?

I thought about that and it was a another reason I didn't post the tweet at the time, but now that we know this contestant has roots in Georgia I am dying to find the tweet just to check it out.

Is there a Union Square in Athens, Georgia?

Could the contestants name be Chris?

Maybe, but why would somebody recognize a contestant and refer to him as "Chris from the Bachelorette"? Doesn't make sense.

Also, I'm getting a DeAnna vibe from this guy, his family is Greek. And in Georgia. Hmm..
Cash, I agree "Chris from the Bachelorette" seems like Chris Lambton. And I thought Chris H. didn't go to any HTD either.Well, maybe Chris Lambton changed planes in Atlanta on Saturday and walked to another gate for departure. (He tweeted he was in HOTlanta on his way to Dallas). Perhaps that tweeter spied him at the airport and that explains that tweet? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 pm

I remembered this guy tweeting about his cousin being on the show back on March 15th:

lgrthanlife: " My cousin is in Cali filming for the Bachelorette right now, I hope he stays on for a while so I will have more to make fun of him about" 11:25 PM Mar 15th

I saw that tweet when he first posted it also. I messaged him trying to get further information, but he never replied back.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Cash wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Cash wrote:Chris Harrison then? Why would be he there for a HTD?

I thought about that and it was a another reason I didn't post the tweet at the time, but now that we know this contestant has roots in Georgia I am dying to find the tweet just to check it out.

Is there a Union Square in Athens, Georgia?

Could the contestants name be Chris?

Maybe, but why would somebody recognize a contestant and refer to him as "Chris from the Bachelorette"? Doesn't make sense.

Also, I'm getting a DeAnna vibe from this guy, his family is Greek. And in Georgia. Hmm..

I can't wait to see what else you find. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cash wrote:Per Twitter:
lgrthanlife:
Just found out my cousin is coming home for his hometown date on the Bachelorette

I remembered this guy tweeting about his cousin being on the show back on March 15th:

lgrthanlife: " My cousin is in Cali filming for the Bachelorette right now, I hope he stays on for a while so I will have more to make fun of him about" 11:25 PM Mar 15th
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader