SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Thu May 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:chrisbharrison

Feels good to be wrapped on another season of #bachelorette. Yes it was the most dramatic finale ever! Let's head home people about 11 hours ago via Echofon

Didn't he say last season it was one of the most romantic endings ever? Maybe he is just stating his famous line "most dramatic" ever because it is one of his many catch phrases people talk about.

Last season was most 'controversial,' Ali's (among many other seasons) was 'dramatic' and we all thought both guys dumped her. :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Thu May 12, 2011 5:14 pm

chrisbharrison

Feels good to be wrapped on another season of #bachelorette. Yes it was the most dramatic finale ever! Let's head home people about 11 hours ago via Echofon

Didn't he say last season it was one of the most romantic endings ever? Maybe he is just stating his famous line "most dramatic" ever because it is one of his many catch phrases people talk about.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:
anders wrote:so by that tweet - when was the FRC - May 10 or 11?

He tweeted that last evening--so on USA time/day it was May 11th. But it could have been May 12th on geographical real time for them...thinking so.
Let's just hope MF's idea of her picking a "winner" is not what the current Charlie Sheen speak of "winning" is. :twisted: In that case she might be better off with a mouth full of gold teeth, gaps and fillings like Charlie himself.

thanks kasha

I hope him thinking she picked a winner means he'll be getting a good guy edit- if we end up with another F2 of great guys, it's going to get messy. :evilgrin:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 12, 2011 10:30 am

Bloomers wrote:

I hate to keep us too close to real, but all of us them do, but Brad the first time around. The question becomes: Is the someone she chose a Ryan/Roberto or an Ed?

So true. We know there's a F1, it just depends on what kind of man he is. I'm really hoping her book smarts transfer into relationship genius, although it's frequently not the case.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 12, 2011 10:26 am

anders wrote:so by that tweet - when was the FRC - May 10 or 11?

He tweeted that last evening--so on USA time/day it was May 11th. But it could have been May 12th on geographical real time for them...thinking so.
Let's just hope MF's idea of her picking a "winner" is not what the current Charlie Sheen speak of "winning" is. :twisted: In that case she might be better off with a mouth full of gold teeth, gaps and fillings like Charlie himself.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu May 12, 2011 9:14 am

so by that tweet - when was the FRC - May 10 or 11?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 12, 2011 8:20 am

ZG Champion wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
So they are at the Namale resort in Fiji?

Did you see this posted somewhere or have you been able to match up the pictures we have to this place?

I saw it on the photo page for Chris's Twitter account. He has captions. I googled Namale and it's this 5 star resort that says its perfect for romantic getaways and honeymoons. Supposed to have great beaches. Seems like the perfect fit.

They really got some great travel in this season. I'm not quite "into" Ashley's season yet, but the locations always draw me in.

He also tweeted "we have a winner" which I took to mean she chose someone.

I hate to keep us too close to real, but all of us them do, but Brad the first time around. The question becomes: Is the someone she chose a Ryan/Roberto or an Ed?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ZG Champion Thu May 12, 2011 4:03 am

Love_Me wrote:
So they are at the Namale resort in Fiji?

Did you see this posted somewhere or have you been able to match up the pictures we have to this place?

I saw it on the photo page for Chris's Twitter account. He has captions. I googled Namale and it's this 5 star resort that says its perfect for romantic getaways and honeymoons. Supposed to have great beaches. Seems like the perfect fit.

They really got some great travel in this season. I'm not quite "into" Ashley's season yet, but the locations always draw me in.

He also tweeted "we have a winner" which I took to mean she chose someone.

ZG Champion
ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 11, 2011 11:38 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
San wrote:Haha! I hope that is a good OMG! firework

Me too! Wouldn't it be sweet if our fave dentist actually fell in love with a nice guy who loves her back?

I hope so too!! She should be at her graduation this weekend, correct? Hope to see pics of her with a big smile on her face! cloud nine

Her graduation is May 15th and yes, yes, yes! I knew Ali would be okay no matter what because she was so happy and glowing post-taping. If Ash is the same way, I'm going to be fine and happy with her F1 choice in advance.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed May 11, 2011 11:04 pm

IrishGal wrote:

Me too! Wouldn't it be sweet if our fave dentist actually fell in love with a nice guy who loves her back?

I hope so too!! She should be at her graduation this weekend, correct? Hope to see pics of her with a big smile on her face! cloud nine
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Haha! I hope that is a good OMG! firework
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader