SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:14 pm

anders wrote:so - I can't use the f-bomb??

I sent you a pm. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by anders Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 am

so - I can't use the f-bomb??

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 am

Jeepers wrote:There are many ways to express ones self..even without the use of explitives.. So not censoring at all. Just asking for a bit of respect for those who find the f-bomb offensive. Pretty simple request.

I sent you a pm. Did you get it?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:25 am

black_tears wrote:
etherealfire wrote:It will be interesting because, don't go me wrong here, but I just don't see how Bentley gets to skate away from this thing unscathed. He has to be completely complicit in this whole thing. I just don't get it - why on earth did this "gem" agree to to play this role at the expense of Ashley?

That's the thing. Even if he was "hired to play a role" (which probably isn't too far from reality), that still makes him a pretty crappy person for knowingly criticizing and degrading another human being on a national level. Greasy buffoon doesn't get any kind of pity pass from me. Rolling Eyes

:Nod: Couldn't agree more yes

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 am

etherealfire wrote:It will be interesting because, don't go me wrong here, but I just don't see how Bentley gets to skate away from this thing unscathed. He has to be completely complicit in this whole thing. I just don't get it - why on earth did this "gem" agree to to play this role at the expense of Ashley?

That's the thing. Even if he was "hired to play a role" (which probably isn't too far from reality), that still makes him a pretty crappy person for knowingly criticizing and degrading another human being on a national level. Greasy buffoon doesn't get any kind of pity pass from me. Rolling Eyes
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:10 am

It will be interesting because, don't go me wrong here, but I just don't see how Bentley gets to skate away from this thing unscathed. He has to be completely complicit in this whole thing. I just don't get it - why on earth did this "gem" agree to to play this role at the expense of Ashley?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 am

etherealfire wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:MF is drooling over next weeks episode no no

Mike Fleiss Remember when they did "Very Special Episodes" of tv shows. Well Monday is a "Very Special Episode" of Bachelorette #VerySpecialBachelorette

MF is such a BASTID.... How they can expect us to believe that Bentley wasn't a MF creation.... give me a break, PLEASE hissyfit
I have to agree with you on that one! What we're witnessing on tv seems to be contradictory to what
friends & acquaintances have posted on various sites. They think he is a gem! :shock: It will be interesting to see what RS exposes with respects to Bentley and TPTB's involvement! no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:MF is drooling over next weeks episode no no

Mike Fleiss Remember when they did "Very Special Episodes" of tv shows. Well Monday is a "Very Special Episode" of Bachelorette #VerySpecialBachelorette

MF is such a BASTID.... How they can expect us to believe that Bentley wasn't a MF creation.... give me a break, PLEASE hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:22 pm

There are many ways to express ones self..even without the use of explitives.. So not censoring at all. Just asking for a bit of respect for those who find the f-bomb offensive. Pretty simple request.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Jeepers wrote:Hey ANDERS, could you stop using the F-bomb. It is really offensive to some. Not necessary at all

Hehe...and I was just thinking how cool this website isn't censored! :Nod:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey ANDERS, could you stop using the F-bomb. It is really offensive to some. Not necessary at all

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:34 pm

anders wrote:MF gives me the creeps - taking pleasure in someone else's pain like that. what a fucktard.

MF is a major sadist.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader